||Bonding with so called "Intellectuals" #CC 26 (IO) - Page 36

Posted: 8 years ago
I think Udaan the story with the kiddo has been exhausted so they introduced filler tracks to prolong
Kiddo's contract period also must have been over and the parents kicking up fuss.

-------
One more thing I don't understand why people think all those news articles saying that x y z show should be shut down so seriously
If they think the show is not worth it stop watching it that is the best way to say good bye
Why wait for the show to say good bye? You should say good bye to the show instead

What they don't understand even a discussion like this can be taken as an interest in the show.
Don't know when the intelligent forum members realise this ðŸ˜›
Originally posted by aparnauma

I think Udaan the story with the kiddo has been exhausted so they introduced filler tracks to prolong
Kiddo's contract period also must have been over and the parents kicking up fuss.

-------
One more thing I don't understand why people think all those news articles saying that x y z show should be shut down so seriously
If they think the show is not worth it stop watching it that is the best way to say good bye
Why wait for the show to say good bye? You should say good bye to the show instead

What they don't understand even a discussion like this can be taken as an interest in the show.
Don't know when the intelligent forum members realise this ðŸ˜›

😆 

i was ðŸ˜² to see last year and year before that got such good numbers ðŸ˜²
what happened?
++++++++++++++
btw baa of Kyunki passed away today..sudha shivpuri..

#RIP
++++++

btw so many people are silent readers on IF - specifically news portals like DNA, Pinkvilla and bollywoodlife🤣 BL and PV actually makes news out of posts made here🤣 TV actors toh have been stalking it since quite a long time, but apparently even BW stars are reading stuff off IF..😆 

Edited by Hiral_Halwa - 8 years ago
oh Sudha Shivpuri...RIP... 

Hiral TWM 2 release date kya hain 
Originally posted by blushing

oh Sudha Shivpuri...RIP... 

Hiral TWM 2 release date kya hain 
this friday😛 damn this is one movie, m gona go for without bothering with reviews..I hope it lives up to expectations..

btw maddy..whatever happened to him..he has been so off in the promotions..? as in he is happy with the movie, but he doesnt talk and behave the same way as before..really dull of sorts

and celebs who have seen it sofar liked it - but then people were praising Bombay velvet to skies too after preview show😆

Farah Khan: Just saw #TanuWedsManuReturns n it is just Outstanding!!! Madhvan n jimmy both superb.. The scene stealer is Deepak dobrial!!! What an awesome actor..chalo now go see on Friday

Hansal Mehta: No words to describe #KanganaRanaut's virtuoso performance in #TanuWedsManuReturns. You laugh, you cry and you live her double lives. @aanandlrai hits it out of the park with #TanuWedsManuReturns. He makes you laugh, he makes you cry, he makes you feel. I envy you Aanand!

Nikhil Advani: On 22nd May a HERO will be born. HER name is #KanganaRanaut. How @aanandlrai makes you root for both Tanu and Datto. #TanuWedsManuReturns

Sujoy Ghosh: saw TWM Returns.. damn funny film.. kangana and madhavan are just outstanding but deepak dobriyal is the man!! see see damn good film!

Ritesh Batra: I saw a super funny movie yesterday w great performances #KanganaRanaut @ActorMadhavan @aanandlrai @deepakdobriyal

Edited by Hiral_Halwa - 8 years ago
Spandan quitting --she came to be identified as Chakor - not sure how Rangeela or PH will manage to maintain the same popularity. In case of BV, it is the strong writing and steller supporting cast that worked through leaps and changes.

Is it a Sitara show?? Sitara and Rangeela competition!!

Hansal Mehta: No words to describe #KanganaRanaut's virtuoso performance in #TanuWedsManuReturns. You laugh, you cry and you live her double lives. @aanandlrai hits it out of the park with #TanuWedsManuReturns. He makes you laugh, he makes you cry, he makes you feel. I envy you Aanand!

aiyooo yeh kya bhanda phod diya ðŸ˜†
no fan of the black dress again..I swear ufff..aishu! that face of hers though - it saves her everytime😆
she looked the best in that maroon gown - so gorgeouss! haaye!

that said - she is the undisputed queen of cannes from India..how much ever katty and sonam fans fight this stuff out..if one sees the videos of their RC walk and compare it with aish's - there is a clear difference in how much the international media just lovesss aish, even when her fashion sense is dissworthy more than often. and some photographers were literally disinterested in katty completely..they put down their cameras when she walked..lol that was so embarassing! 

+++++++++++++

Originally posted by blushing

aiyooo yeh kya bhanda phod diya ðŸ˜†
😉😆 so we were on track on the wrapped up suspense looks like..a lot of people are praising deepik dobriyal as the best thing..hmm..

waise I like jimmy too..he was just unlucky, otherwise he had a lot going for him..cute looks, good voice, decent acting..