||Bonding with so called "Intellectuals" #CC 26 (IO) - Page 21

Posted: 8 years ago
Now all the spoilers that are coming are for JG and A stories.
Hopefully the story on that side will slow down.
So after knowing about A & J then Ratan Singh being his father revealed kya .. Anyways... Hope Anandi told about Nandini to Shivam

yeh kamli story next two week tak chalegi ..synopsis are will be for entire month .. One two shots
Had a blast at PIKU.

Returned, and watched BV

Then read the spoiler😆. Skeletons tumbling one by one...

Then read the dog BARCing😲. After ages BV overtook Taarak's oolta spectacles😃. It was only for this show I always had to check SAB😛
How was Piku Arti ? 
All about tummy problems only ? ðŸ˜† like shown in promo ? 

Deepika looks very beautiful with simple and regular dresses. 
Edited by dixie123 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by dixie123

How was Piku Arti ? 
All about tummy problems only ? ðŸ˜† like shown in promo ? 

Deepika looks very beautiful with simple and regular dresses. 

This is probably the first time that Deepika has appealed to me. Looks like a coming of ae movie for her. She seemed very comfortable in the role. Really effortless acting from all three. Also Maushmi Chatterjee.

Movie was nice. It was more aout relationships, but yes constipation played a big role😆
Heard about Piku and it is set in a Bengali family and Culcutta is the backdrop.
We get a lot of patients from Bengal and most of them are so pre occupied with their bowel movements no matter what their health problem is. Even if their heart has a hole and they came to us to get that problem fixed they will talk only about their tummy problems and Gas problems😆

It is so difficult t get them diverted from that to their real problems while taking the medical history of their illness ðŸ˜†
thanks for the review artee..so Piku is worth watching na, will check it out then😳

appy --->😆
+++++++++
ady - u saw the sun saathiya song from abcd2..lol I hate to say this, considering dont like shraddha, but she has danced so damn well there😲 her moves were awesome, though obviously she lacks on expressions and attitude..
nivs u were asking about karna remember? its coming on sony? who is making it - contiloe?😡

latest news from TOI was faisal is being considered as the lead in karna - if karna is from the same contiloe - then I wont watch😡 coz we get attached and then they blow up the history🤬 i read even sidharth tewary is making a show on karna..m damn confused - 

gauhar khan was approached to play karna's love interest already..so then how faisal can  bag this role?😕 or is it for a temporary phase for preleap and post leap casting is already decided..and they were considering darsheel safary before him..LIKE WHAT🥱 no offence but darsheel looks very underrage even at 20 and is not a likeable face..he did well in TZP becoz he was perfectly cast..but not otherwise..
Filmmaker Puri Jagannadh is all pumped up and excited these days. Few days ago, it was revealed that  the Temper director will be directing Megastar Chiranjeevi's 150th film.

And now we hear that the filmmaker has signed a yet another big superstar for his next project. Yes, you guessed it right! Mahesh Babu is all set to star in Puri Jagannadh's next. This would be the third time Mahesh and Puri will get together after delivering blockbusters like Pokiri and Businessman. Confirming the film with Mahesh, Puri Jagannadh said,"I'm happy to be teaming up with Mahesh for the third time. We've just locked the script. As soon as we're relieved off our current commitments, we'll start working on it. Nothing more can be divulged about the project now"

the buzz in the industry is that the film has been tentatively titled as Rogue. Mahesh Babu is currently wrapping up Kortala Siva's Srimanthudu, post which he will start shooting for Srikanth Addala's Brahmotsavam. With Mahesh Babu's dates super packed, and Puri Jagannadh busy with Chiru's film, we might have to wait till next year to see Mahesh and Puri rock the screen.