Edited by Abi23 - 8 years ago
swriter thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Great story and super hit chapter plz update soon
dharaangel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Well ,first of all I so overwhelmed that u guys really liked this story.I m sorry for not sending pm's,actually I don't know but I m getting error's,so I just couldn't send.I m really sorry.And coming to my other works,I will start them from month ending onwards,actually I m having my finals frm nxt week,so u guys have 2 wait.But don't worry I will update this one.Once again I thank u guys,for giving u r support and love.Edited by dharaangel - 8 years ago
dharaangel thumbnail
    * *****PART-6******            He turned nxt pages,but most of them were blank,he frantically turned and found something written..."Hey diary,I know u missed me alot na,but u know what I have some one to share my feelings,r u wondering who was that person who took u r place..then let me tell u,he's my jaan Jalal.Yes,we became frnds again.It's been a month mum left me,but my family and Jalal were there with me when ever I needed.I don't know how would I have come out grief,but he was there for me,he helped me to cope up.Now a days,I started to feel that Jalal,also started feeling towards me.Don't know why but the way he makes me smile,the way he demands me to do his fav,the way he irritates me with his pranks,the way looks at me with those dreamy eyes which r filled with love,don't know is it love or concern,but that is what I was dying for from start of our relationship."Jalal closes his and smiles,he remebered that, those were the days,when he started to fall for her,he always wanted to b with her.He just used to come home early,just for her,to b with her,leaving the work on his dad &Abdul. He remebered how they used to spend their time,talking with each other,watching movies.He smiles remembering how she used to cry and clap at the end of film.How they used to drench in rain and get good lecture from his mom,how they used to play football,how they used to eat ice cream,oops not eating but painting each other's face,how they used to listen retro songs during nights,how he used to irritate her with his never ending Pj's.He remebered how he used to get tempt,seeing her in sarees,ahh only he knew how he used to control himself.Those were the days when he was realizing his hidden feelings for her.He turns nxt page &start's to read..."Hey diary,If I thought that Jalal has started to feel for me,then I was proved to b wrong,yes I was in a dream that never happens.Even today,he stills loves her.I didn't know why he dragged me away from the party,but when he came to home in drunken state,he blurted out the truth,that the girl I met at party was Alisha.I never saw him crying like that,I was so helpless,I don't know what to do,I just can't see him like that.Plz kanah help me."He remebered that he slept all night in her lap,while she was just carressing his hair."Hey diary,U know what .I m feeling alone with out him.I know he went US for business purpose,but still.Aadat hogayi na unka,that's why.Jaldi ajao na Jalal,I can't stay with out u."Even he was restless at that time,he just couldn't concentrate,always her angelic face used to appear.Staying away for a week made him realize,how much he depended on her.He continues 2 read..."Today accidentaly I met Alisha ,while shopping.What she said has really hurt me,I know she was Jalal's love,but how she could accuse me that I have snatched him,but what hurt more was that Jalal still loves her,If I wouldn't b there ,then they would've been together.I know what she said was true,indeed he still loves her,he just takes me as his frnd,not as his wife.If I wouldn't b there,then he would b with his love.kitni pagal thi mein,that he has started to feel for me,it's been almost a year,but he always maintained a limit with her.He has alway's been there for me as a frnd, &now it's my turn to do something for him,to give him his happiness,for that I can even sacrifice my love.Dil par pathar rakh kar Alisha se promise kiya ki,I will help her to get her love.Kya itni himmat jutaa paunga?Jalal ko kisi aur ke saath,kisi aur ke hote dekh paunga?A tear rolled from his eye,how much it would've hurt her &still she kept that smile before everyone,for his sake...how can anyone b so selfless?He wondered whether anyone loved him the way she did..No,no one had never loved him,the way she did.He continued to read..."Hey diary,today I talked to Alisha,I said that I will stay for nxt 2 weeks bcz my bhai&Mirza r going to marry my langoors,being close to them I just can't leave them on their big day,Yes,I have decided to go to London,back to Sujamal bhaiyya,after all he was the one who I have.Don't know why now adays I'm getting tired easily and feel like puking..and lil pain in tummy,I should go for a check up,I think may b mild food poison.I should b strong,tmrw Jalal would come,I just can't let him know what I m doing?"He turned nxt page..."I don't what should I feel,I don't know how many times I would've died,when Alisha handed me divorce paper's..but I've to for the sake of Jalal's happiness.When I returned home no one were there,I thought to go and sit in lounge for sometime.In no time it began to rain,I just want to drain away all my sorrows in those rain drops..why kanaha? why?why r u making my life complicated.why does he had to kiss me?why?when I was leaving him,why r u playing with me?Plz stop,I just can't answer any more test.I'm tired."He rubs his face with his hands,to control his tears.That was the day when he realized his love for her.(part-7 scroll down)Edited by dharaangel - 8 years ago
dharaangel thumbnail
****PART-7******   That was the day,when he realized his love for her.All the way in his journeyhe only kept thinking about his feelings for her.He felt so restless.While on his way to home,he thought to visit mosque.He prayed to Allah to clear his doubts &there he met a fakhir who said him"JUST CLOSE U R EYES&LISTEN TO U R HEART,U WILL GET U R ANSWER".when he closed his eyes,there came her image,he just opened his eyes&saw the baba smiling at him&said"I Think u got u r answer"Yes,he realized that it was the same 'L'word.All he want that time wasto go &hug her pour his heart out.when he reached,what he saw was his love,drenching in rain.He just went near her,and pulled her close to him& just got lost in those hazel eyes.He still remember their first kiss.He was so lost in her,he didn't realized when he gripped her bare waist&pulled her close & placed his lips on her rosy petals,he could still feel heat rushing to him.He was about to say those 3 words,but stopped bcz he wanted to surprise her by proposing on her B'day,which is nxt day of wedding.But he never realized that his delay will make them to seperate.He just cried on his fate.With heavy heart he turned nxt page,that was the day before,she left him alone"It's time to leave diary,last day with my family and Jalal.I promised Alisha,that I will leave soon after the wedding.I never felt this much helpless,while signing the divorce,how can I ?It's been almost 10 month's I've been in this house.How can I leave my family,mom&dad who always treated me as daughter,who never made me feel that I lost my parents.How can I leave Mirza,he was the one who had always been with me from my first day in the house.How can I leave Abdul bhai,who always treated me as his sis,he was the brother that any girl could get.How can I leave my stupid langoors,who were there with me since my childhood,most importantly how can I leave him,when he was sole reason for my existence,my love,my jaan,my first crush,my first&last love,my JALAL.I know,it would b very difficult to leave them,but I m not alone this time.I have his symbol in my womb,yes I m pregnant ,even now Jalal didn't leave me alone,he gave me a reason to live,the thing which he thought as a mistake,have turned in to best gift of life,this was the best gift I recieved a day before my B'day"Jalal was shocked beyondwith the latest discovered truth,that he was a father to a child,he was beyond happy,tears flowed from his eyes,but even anger rushed in his veins"How could she just leave him,when he loved her,that to with his child,he always longed for his own child,whenever he played with Mirza's daughter.He had mixed emotions at that time.he turned nxt page.."soon I'll leave for London&still I could'nt say the words.kaash mein yeh pehle keh pata..kuch baatein unse share karpata ki what I want..All I want is..to say,to confess..for so long I wanted to share my dreams with him,my love with him&If I had the chance I'd have long before said this to him.He kept reading.."JK,I LOVE U"his breath stucked for a moment& again resumed reading.."I Know u'll find it hard to believe me if I tell u now how much u mean to me.In the beginning I could've hardly understood what I felt for u,knowing how to endure those long sleep nights just thinking only of u.I've never been like this before.I just don't know how 2 pour out my feelings for u.I wanted 2 find those perfect words 2 make u realize how much I need u&love u,but words continue to elude me,what would theybe?something poetic?I'm sure it should b heartfelt&out of ordinary...I'm afraid its no use,evry time I look at u,the words come out the same"I Luv U".He turned the page"I Keep thinking about the future,about life&what I want out of it.I Keep thinking about us&what this relation means 2 me.I Keep thinking about these things& I reliazed they go hand in hand.I want u 2 know that this relationship is my future,it is what I want out of life.I want 2 grow old with u.I want to experience this crazylove forever&everwith u.I want u 2 pull the cover off me at night&then I have 2 get even closer,if it's possible 2 u,to keep warm.I want 2 c u laugh like crazy when I do stupidstuff.I want u 2 take care of me when I m sick..I want 2 have kids with u&go through the experiences of parenthood with u.I want 2 c me&u chasing our kids around the house,all of us laughing our heads off&having fun,..I want 2 hold u when u cry,though i'll not let it happen&smile with u when u smile.I want 2 fall asleep with u in u r arms.I want to sleep on ur chest listening 2 ur heart beat.I want u 2 b the first thing 2 c,when I wakeup&the lastone to c while going 2 bed.I want 2 sit at beach with u&watch sunset&Iwant all the people 2 envy the love that we have for eachother..His eye's brimmed with tearsof happiness that he could make them them true&fulfill her dreams in 1go.rightnow.he read again tracing those words with his finger's smiling through teary eyes's.(That's it for today.hope u guy's will like it.)    Edited by dharaangel - 8 years ago
crystalwings thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
loved the update, Jo's emotions penned well...Jalal's reflections of his thoughts when reading her journal ...awesome 👏
harshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
awsum chaptrs...luved all...plzzz update soon...
AkankshaENRIQUE thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Awww... 😳
Hi... I'm Akanksha... 😃
I read all the five parts today... 😃
And i want to say that I fell in love with your ff... 😳
Its just awesome... mindblowing... super duper... fabulous... 👏
Plz update soon... 😃
And plz plz plz pm me... 😃
Pba123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail