Jodha Akbar

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

AKDHA SS:LOVE YOU JO* EPILOUGE updated on pg 43(5/9/2015) (Page 43)

natashathakur IF-Dazzler

Posted: 14 August 2015 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Update sn

Priyankaakdha IF-Rockerz

Posted: 02 September 2015 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Update soon
1357raksha IF-Rockerz

Posted: 02 September 2015 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
superb update dear...
finally jalal met his babies that was lovely. ...
then d family reunion was awesome. ...
nd d last part was amazing...
update next part soon nd do pm me...
dharaangel Senior Member

Posted: 02 September 2015 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
      Jalal watched his bride in awe as she walked to him.Her white bridal gown was symbolizing the essence of her self less nature.He just couldn't stop himself thinking how he had gotten so lucky to deserve this woman.He was standing at the altar waiting for his bride to join him.Today was there wedding day;they planned to have a small one with their family and friends.It was his bride's idea to have a cosy and a sweet gesture for their family.He watched his father's beaming face bringing his bride along with him towards the altar.Jalal saw his family having radiating smiles on their faces seeing his bride.He couldn't stop smiling seeing his lil daughter who was holding the flower basket in her chubby hands and welcoming her mother just like a perfect flower girl.Then his gaze turned towards his son who was the ring bearer of the ceremony standing a few steps beside him with a charming smile seeing his mother.Jalal thought to himself whether the song was playing too slow?It was Maan's and Abdul's choice."Bhai;is the song driving you crazy isn't it?"Mirza grinned slyly seeing his brother.Jalal looked at his devil friends who are having same smug expressions like his brother."You assholes..."Jalal gritted his teeth giving them a death glare who just ignored it.He had been waiting for a month for this day.Jalal cursed them for making it so that his bride was forced to walk slow.Jalal wanted to strangle their neck but for the sake of their wives he refrained it.Jalal glanced at his bride and growled.Much to everyones shock he walked down towards his bride and took her hand stunning her and walked a bit faster.Everyone laughed at the desperation of the groom.

once at the altar Amir placed Jodha's hands in his son's hand and gave a stern warning look and went down to took his seat next to his mother much to Jalal's amusement.

Jalal leaned down and whispered"You look really beautiful in this dress".Hearing her husband's praises Jodha blushed looking away.

Then the pastor cleared his throat signaling that he was ready to start the ceremony."We gathered here today to celebrate the union of this man JALAL KHAN&this beautiful woman JODHA MEHRA.

Jalal stared into his bride's hazels as the pastor continued with his words.He was seeing their present and future.He saw his bride's eyes grow in love.The love she held for him was steady and unbroken just as his love for her.Soon came the time he was waiting for the time to renew their vows.

Jalal gently took hold of her hand and said"From the I laid my eyes I always wanted you and I even had you.But back then I was a fool to see what god has bestowed me with.I never dreamt that you will become mine one day.I was so lost in your innoncence,beauty,your warmth and in plain words I was simply trapped by you.You came like an angel in to my life and made my life beautiful.But I never dreamt that a day will come when you left all alone.I told my self it was a bad dream I opened my eyes but you never came back.I couldn't digest the fact that you walked out.But by god's grace I got you back but this time you came back into my life with two precious gems of my life.We started our lives as strangers ;being in your company my heart started to feel something for you which eventually fallen for you.But I always denied that the distance between us only made me know how much hard I fell for you.Jo;I love with all my heart and continue to love you till my last breath.He wanted to say so many things but staring at his beautiful wife all his words were caught in his throat.

Listening his words tears rolled down from her eyes which were wiped by her dear husband.Jodha smiled at her husband and caressed his cheeks and chuckled "Did u left me to say anything..."Jalal along with others chuckled at his wife's pouting face.
Jodha stared into his eyes and saw him smiling and said"I never dreamt to myself with kids
and a dotting husband and a loving family.But you gave me all these.You have no idea depths of my love for you.I fell in love with your stuborness;controlling manner but I also fell for the sweet man behind the facade.The man who was always protective;caring;loving amd not to forget childish.I have never felt safer more secure than when you hide me in your arms.
I thankgod that I have you in my life.I love the way you look at me;I love the way you care for me and our babies but mostly I love the way you love me."

Jalal so wanted to grab her and kiss her but he refrained thinking about the poor pastor.Sensing the groom's intensions the pastor cleared his throat and started"To end groom's suffering"the pastor snapped Jalal much to his annoyance.Jalal wanted to run away from the aisle along with his beautiful wife.His thoughts were broken by the pastor."Repeat after me ..".

"I Jalal khan...take Jodha Mehra to be my lawfully wedded wife long as I live."Jalal stared lovingly at his wife.
Then the pastor turned towars Jo and said"Repeat after me"...

"I Jodha Mehra...take Jalal khan as my lawfully wedded love... to long as I live...

The pastor smiled at them and said"I now pronounce you as wife and husband..Now you may ki..."before he could continue with his words .Jalal already grabbed Jodha and was kissing passionately.The pastor raised his hands and said"there he goes already kissing his wife."while the entire gathering were laughing heartily.

Their lips moved in sync against each other sensually.Before Jalal could deepen his kiss further he felt tugging on his pants.Jalal broke the kiss and saw Shaan standing there in his cute tuxedo exactly like his one.Jalal reached down and took his pouting son.Shaan immediately nestled into his father's neck.Jalal then searched for his lil daughter knowing that she wasn't far behind from her brother and there she was running on her tiny feet up to them.Jodha leaned down and scooped up her lil princess before she could fall.Jalal watched his family looking at him with family tears in their eyes;his ever dotting family.
Now Jalal just couldn't wait to start his life with his beautiful wife and his lil cherubs.

so thats it they lived happily ever guys finally I completed one of my work with your lots of love and support.I really wanna thank all of you from bottom of my heart for supporting this story inspite of my blah blah.And as per the tradition give me likes and comments because they mean alot to me .

with lots of love

Edited by dharaangel - 05 September 2015 at 12:11pm

The following 64 member(s) liked the above post:

GurKaur Senior Member

Posted: 02 September 2015 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
Awesome chapter!!!!!!!!very well written. Loved the second part. Very much excited for the next chapterClap
anvikshadixit Newbie

Posted: 02 September 2015 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
It was just awesooommmeee!!!!!! :)
meeramiss18 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 02 September 2015 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
Amazing lovely wonderful dear
loved jalal and twins bonding
jalal going to marry her again
waiting for the epilogue
aswin2134ja IF-Rockerz

Posted: 02 September 2015 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Nice chapter update ur other stories nest chapter also or start new story pm me make it fast thanks for pm

Go to top