Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

AKDHA SS:LOVE YOU JO* EPILOUGE updated on pg 43(5/9/2015) (Page 26)

dharaangel Senior Member
dharaangel
dharaangel

Posted: 10 July 2015 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
hey guys.did i ever said that i luv guys so much for bearing my non sense.if not i thank all of u from bottom of my heart and I m so sorry ,u can't believe how sorry I m for not updating for so long.I know I said that I will give early updates but due to my health issues and not to forget my crazy cousins I couldn't update.anyway enough of my blah blah.here u guys njoy .love u all.
*****Part-12*****
      Jalal's p.o.v:"It had been almost 6 yrs,since I left London.This is the very place where I grew and studied,in one sentence this was the place where I spent most of my life.I still remember those days with my granny.She was the one who brought me up.I can still feel the same sense of zeal once I used to have during my uni days.I always loved this place right from my childhood.I still remember that I used to say my granny,that London is my lucky charm.Yeah,I never knew what is meant by struggle,untill I went back to India to join dad's company.I used to be a carefree and daring lad,cheering everyone around me.But gradually I transformed myself into a workaholic angryman,well that was another story.But all that changed when my Jaan entered my life.She brought the real me back.I couldn't help but have this stupid dreamy smile,whenever I think about her.I had no idea from how much time I m roaming around like a lost puppy,untill my phone buzzed.My happiness knew no bounds when I saw the caller id flashing on the screen.It was my another best buddy Maan.Me,Abdul and Maan were inseperable right from our childhood.Well he is a famous private detective,well my personal'SHERLOCK'that's what I call him.Well true to my dad's words I came out for searching my wife.I just couldn't help myself to see her asap.I know I m acting like a despo to see her,but what can I do I m a love struck maniac.With a huge grin,I answered my phone only to hear about an address.Seriously he isn't kidding me right.I was about to yell on him,but stopped when I heard him saying "Jalal,I know right now ur as angry as bull but trust me ,U will find answers for all ur questions there.Just go."With out any second thought I hailed a cab and sped to the place where Maan told me to go.My heart was thumping against my chest,when I reached the place.After paying for the taxi,I turned to see a park infront of me.Seriously,is he playing prank,what will I get by going to park,but I decided to go thinking about Maan's words.I was tired walking around the streets,so I started to search for a place to sit for a while.I just sat down on a bench near by.The park's atmosphere and lil children giggling brought a strange feel of serenity.I turned my head to look around my surroundings.I saw a couple sitting at some distance,they were looking at each other with lots of love in their eyes for each other.I couldn't stop myself envying them.I wanted to spend my rest of life just looking into my Jo's eyes,they were the most beautiful mirrors which always reflected her emotions.I just smiled to myself.Then I turned to see other couple.I think that the lady was pregnant.She was throwing her tantrums to have her ice cream.While her husband was trying to pacify his wife.I just gave a sad smile .I missed my days with my pregnant Jo.I couldn't help but daydream how it would have been with her during her pregnancy days.I just felt guilty thinking about not been with her,when she needed me most.I missed talking to my baby.I missed feeling my baby kicking,Jo's first sonography.I couldn't even imagine how Jodha handled all alone.I felt my eyes misty.I just stood up and walked down.I stopped in my way when something caught my attention.There I saw a beautiful scene,a couple with their newlyborn kid.I saw the guy's eyes thanking his wife for the wonderful gift.At that moment,I couldn't help but how unlucky I was to miss all these moments in my life.With out my knowledge a tear dropped from my eye.I quickly wiped it and sat at the farther end of the park,where it appeared some what lonely.I leaned back and closed my eyes and let out a whispher'JODHA'.But sudddenly I felt someone tugging near my legs.I opened my eyes to see a lil girl hopping into my lap.I smiled seeing the lil girl.I bent my head to look at the angel who stirred fatherly emotion in me.I saw the most beautiful and cutest lil cherub in the world,what mostly caught my attention was her sapphire orbs which are just like mine.I wished even my baby would be just like her.I just smiled and asked her name,but saw her snuggling deep in to my chest,as if hiding from someone.I raised my head to see a lil boy coming towards us.I felt like I had seen him somewhere.He passed us.Then the lil girl sitting in my lap slowly raised her head and smiled looking at me.I just smiled even wide and asked her name.She in her cute lil voice answered"SHAINA."I just stared at the lil girl and observed her features she looks somewhat familiar. SCROLL DOWN

Edited by dharaangel - 11 July 2015 at 3:58am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

RANANDAliaamariaarchanaASShivika_ishqbazvjctpt378Shivangi28Abi23haya_gorgeousANJIJHAsirat.kaurGupta.Shatakshierning_wSweetshruthinatashathakuraswin2134ja1357rakshaGeetbaalaBindu.lovespari-Kavya_P-

dharaangel Senior Member
dharaangel
dharaangel

Posted: 10 July 2015 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
I asked the lil girl sitting in my with whom she came.she cutely smiled and answered that her mom,some one named Shaan were playing hide and seek.I was about to ask about her mother,but a lil boy came running calling the lil girl.I glanced at the boy who was an extact replica of me.Soon the lil boy came to us and held the girls hand and said that they had to find their mother.Now the picture came clear that these two lil munchkins were twins.They looked almost alike,but the boy was just looking like me when I was at his age.My chain of doubts were broken when the lil girl kissed me back and started to run along with her twin.curiousity was creeping in my veins with each passing second.With out any second thought I followed them.But suddenly I saw the boy tripping before he could touch the ground,I rushed forward and caught him in time.Even he had the same striking blue eyes.I don't know why but I had a strong feeling that they were my own kids.Soon they both ran towards other direction.I Just hid back of the tree as they halted.There I saw a lady facing her back,the lil boy slowly went towards her and shouted Mama out.The lady slowly turned back,only to give the biggest shock of my life.There she stood,the love of my life.Slowly my eyes glanced towards the lil munchkins,who are playing with their mother.I just wished to have a baby just like these two but they turned out to be my own kids,my blood.I Couldn't stop myself thanking Allah for making me father of these lil wonders.I saw my family laughing and playing with each other.Finally after these three long years,I found my family.Am I lucky to find them or unlucky to miss these lil moments in my life.I sank down and tears started to flow down my cheeks.I raised my head when I felt someones hand on my shoulder.There stood my best buddies,Abdul and Maan.(end of p.o.v.)   

Edited by dharaangel - 11 July 2015 at 9:57pm

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

RANANDAliaamariaarchanaASIgnatiaAkdha11Shivangi28Shivika_ishqbazSricharan416Gupta.Shatakshihaya_gorgeousAbi23ANJIJHAsirat.kaurerning_wnatashathakursireesha76..Prii1994..Sweetshruthiaswin2134jalovespariBindu.1357rakshadivyadaya13Geetbaalamamtasingla-Kavya_P-

mamtasingla IF-Sizzlerz
mamtasingla
mamtasingla

Posted: 10 July 2015 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
wen will u update dhara...this is not done dear atleast u could inform us na in case u r busy
mamtasingla IF-Sizzlerz
mamtasingla
mamtasingla

Posted: 12 July 2015 at 3:53am | IP Logged
u've already updated this in last chapter, why u updated it againConfusedConfused

Edited by mamtasingla - 12 July 2015 at 4:26am
AkankshaENRIQUE IF-Dazzler
AkankshaENRIQUE
AkankshaENRIQUE

Posted: 12 July 2015 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Update kab milega???? Angry
dharaangel Senior Member
dharaangel
dharaangel

Posted: 13 July 2015 at 4:05am | IP Logged
*****Part-12(b)*****
      He slowly raised his head to see his both buddies looking at him with sad smile."Guys'was all he could say.Before he could utter other word they engluffed their broken friend in to a friendly hug assuring him,that everything is going to be fine.soon they break their hug."omg!someone pinch me.'Maan said .'why?'Abdul asked confused by his friend.Maan chuckled and replied'Did u ever saw our mad bull crying?'Jalal glares at his frnd.Abdul knowing Maan's actp he also feigns along with him'Never in my life I thought that someone has guts to make our mad bull to cry.'Jalal wipes his tears and replies'I m not crying,ok.I was just unable to control my happiness.u know happy tears.'and again smiles widely.Seeing his friends sudden change in mood,Abdul smacks his forehead and says'Not again Jalal'.Maan seeing Abdul asks'Did I miss anything?'.Abdul pulls his hair and shakes his heafd and answera'U have no idea how much he is torturing us with his moodswings.I swear Maan even a pregnant lady doesn't have such moodswings.Ok know count how many moods this mad bull(Jalal)have.Count no.1 When Jodha left this dumbo,he was all like don't u mess with me.U Know typical madbull.No.2 he used to cry like a baby during remebering Jo and when some one tries to cheer him he acts totally cranky,count this as no.3.Well these are constant for almost two yrs but from last two days he was totally mad.When he found out about Jodha he was crying,when he found out that he was a dad he was smiling,when ever someone asks how will u react when u see Jodha he was having that stupid smirk and yeah not to forget about that dreamy smile.By the time finishing his complaints,Abdul was panting.While Maan was laughing hard.Seeing both his friends Jalal just rolls his eyes and gives water bottle to Abdul.Abdul raises a brow,"Well I think ur throat has dried complaining about me,drink this it will help u."Jalal replied forwarding the bottle.'Yeah count this also,U-know-I-m-cool attitude."Abdul said snatching the bottle.Jalal shakes his head and turns other side,and saw Mirza coming with some other person.'Hey Bhai'Mirza hugged Jalal and goes towards Maan and Abdul.Jalal looks at the person."Hey,I m Sujamal,Jodha's cousin.'the person introduced himself."So u r the one who had hidden my family from me,Right."Jalal asked him with boiling rage."Well I think it isn't time for fight."Sujamal replied back.Jalal just noded his head and asked"Well I need answers,Mr.Mehra?'Sujamal smiles and replies'I M not the one to answer your answers.'Jalal sighs and shakes his head.'I m sorry Mr.Mehra.I was angry with what your sister had done and I can't control it after seeing my twins.'Did u meet them?'sujamal asked.'well an hour back.'Jalal replied with a small smile.'Didn't they recognised u?'Sujamal asked.'well they don't know me right?'Jalal replied."No no,they know u.I myself saw Jodha showing your photographs to them and told them that u r their dad.'Sujamal said."Really?'Jalal asked him with surprise.'Yeah,well Jodha thinks that I don't know u.We never saw each other na.'sujamal replied back.'Then how come they didn't recognise me,'Jalal asked him with pout.'That is because of ur Devdas stubble,man.'Maan replied standing next to Jalal and hugs Sujamal and greets him.'Hey Bhai,how r u?'Do u guys know each other?"Jalal asked seeing them ."Well we r relatives Jalal.U know my wife Sukanya.Sujamal bhai her BIL."Maan answered."oh,like that.But wait then u should have know about Jodha right?"Jalal questioned Maan."well man I never Jodha right,then how come I know about her."Maan answered."well by looking at my twins u should get atleast doubt,u dumbass."Jalal retorted."Hey prabhu plz.I Never got such doubt."Maan replied."Because ur a dumbass."Jalal replied back.Before Jalal could start a fight,Maan said,"Hey mad bull,if u want to meet Jodha today itself then I know the place where u can meet her."Jalal like a small child asked,"Really,then tell me plz."Well then u should beg me."Maan teased him."U will seriously regret it Maan."Jalal gritted his teeth."Oh,oh,calm down mad bull.Did u remembered the granny's restaruant which we used to go during our uni days,where u used to sing?"Maan replied."Yeah that was my fav restaurant."said Jalal."Well every Saturday,Jodha goes there to sing,and today is saturday so..."   

Edited by dharaangel - 26 July 2015 at 4:02am

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

RANANDAliaamariassoujanyaprachi4321Odd12navdeepmehra473mahakhan1aliyaguptaunknown2592RitikaGarg8Tehzeeb89...Thendral...rameshwari11mama17Sricharan416ShivaniLuvJATaklemaGupta.ShatakshiAbi23haya_gorgeoussirat.kaurerning_wsireesha76Sweetshruthinatashathakuranu012..Prii1994..lovespariaswin2134jaBindu.1357rakshadivyadaya13GeetbaalaSavi.23RSlovesJAhemakeertimelovesjadeepa111Magpie_mamtasinglaswetiii-Kavya_P-

dharaangel Senior Member
dharaangel
dharaangel

Posted: 13 July 2015 at 4:07am | IP Logged
guys will updte nxt part by tmrw.i m actually busy with my studies and on top of it i m having exams.so i couldn't give early updates but from tmrw i m free.so will give regular updates.lots of love~dhara

Edited by dharaangel - 26 July 2015 at 11:34am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

HerakhanboyNimrakhan88Sricharan416erning_wparidhiloveuSweetshruthiBindu.lovesparideepa1111357rakshaRSlovesJASavi.23mamtasingla

aswin2134ja IF-Rockerz
aswin2134ja
aswin2134ja

Posted: 13 July 2015 at 4:11am | IP Logged
update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update updateupdate update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update updateupdate update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update updateupdate update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update

Go to top