Jodha Akbar

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

AKDHA SS:LOVE YOU JO* EPILOUGE updated on pg 43(5/9/2015) (Page 22)

Abi23 Goldie

Posted: 02 June 2015 at 7:19am | IP Logged
awesome update love it to the core pls update the next chapter as soon as possible
and pls pm me

Magpie_ IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 02 June 2015 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Awesome update!!
Geetbaala IF-Rockerz

Posted: 02 June 2015 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Awesome blossom update dhara.. His pov..loved it to the core.
Continue soon dear..
Eagerly waiting for their meeting.
Pba123 Senior Member

Posted: 02 June 2015 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Finally they reached...jalal remembering his sweet memories with jo
Waiting to jo ja meet n their reactions
natashathakur IF-Dazzler

Posted: 02 June 2015 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Awesum chpter n update soon n pm me plzz n thnxx
cuty1997 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 02 June 2015 at 9:15am | IP Logged
nice update
update soon
aswin2134ja IF-Rockerz

Posted: 02 June 2015 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Very very nice part continue soon eagerly waiting for that pm me thanks for pm
dharaangel Senior Member

Posted: 02 June 2015 at 11:38am | IP Logged
******PART-11****** "when are they going to arrive?"asked Moti while serving breakfast. "Ruku said that they will be here,in next five hours."said Sujamal,while keeping his phone aside."Morning bhai,morning bhabi"said Jodha coming from downstairs."Hey,Jodhu.gud mrng and happy b'day baby"said sujamal by hugging her."Bhai,I know I m getting old plz don't remind me".He laughs and says"k,chill.Anyhow what are ur plans for today?".She pouts and says"Bhai, u say where shall I go?I m not getting where to go.I want to spend whole day with them,but I don't know where to take them".Moti smiles at her innocence and says"Well take them for shopping get some new toys,after that take them to their Granny's restaruant have some fun,roam around city and finally go the park where u guys spend your evenings and come back home."Jodha smiles widely and says"Bhabi,ur the best."and hugs her."Woh toh hai akhir biwi kiski hai"said Sujamal raising his collar.Jodha smirks and says"Bhai tareef toh theek hai,but did u remember ur anniversary coming in two days".He smiles sheepishly and looks   at Moti,only to see her giving him death glares.He turns towards Jodha and saw her laughing,he throws an orange towards her,which she catched in time.Just then they heard,whimpering sounds of a little girl.Jodha sighs and says"I think she had     a nightmare again.I will go and see her."Both Sujamal and Moti smiles and nod their head. "Am I doing right Moti?"asked Sujamal.Moti smiles and says"I know,you are worried for Jodha,but trust me this was the descision you have taken for her".He lets out a dreep breath and says"Don't know Moti.All I want is her happiness and I hope everything goes well."*************** Jodha goes into her room and saw her little angel crying.She rushes and took the little girl in her arms and gently swayed.Jodha starts to caress her hair and asks"Kya hua meri angel ko,hmm?"."Angel ko dal laga mamma."said the little girl(imagine in a very cute babyish language).Jodha smiles and says"Mamma haina apne angel ke saath,so no rona ok."The little girl snuggled more into her mother,to find warmth and love.Jodha gently swaying her asks"Will angel come for shopping?".The little girl squeals and answers"Haan mamma,aul hum balbie(barbie)toy buy kalenge,hain na mamma".Jodha laughs and says"Haan,mela baby,aur hum masti bi karenge."Mamma sunny ninni kal laha dekho"said the little with pout.Jodha smiles and turns to other side .******************* "Wow!finally we are in London"said an excited Aamir."And we are going to see our Jodha and our grandchild"said Hamida.All the family members were so excited to meet their Jodha.Of all,Jalal was the one who was more excited,finally after a long wait he was going to meet his love,though he couldn't express his feelings in vocal way,his face was showing his hidden emotions like a open book.Abdul walks with Jalal.He asks"Hey buddy,did u missed London?".Jalal gives a smile and nods his head and answers"But I hate this London."Abdul frowns and asks"Why so?As far as I remember u never wanted to leave London,right?"."Because ,it has hidden my Jodha from me "answered Jalal.Abdul chuckles and asks"K,now just say me truth,how are feeling right now?".Jalal smiles and asks"What do you see on my face?"and turns his face.All he could see was happiness and desperation.Abdul laughs and says"Never even in my dreams ,I thought that you would turn in to Devdas".Jalal glares at him and both of them smiles.Jalal saw his family going all mad.He shakes his head and said"Guys You go to manison.I will come after sometime.""But beta,kyun?"asked a worried Hamida."Mom,I missed London very much,so I want to explore the city once again."said Jalal."But bhai,u might be feeling tired na"asked Mirza.Jalal smiles and say"No,Mirza.I want to go.""Say that you are going to Jodha son,we won't say anything."said his father.Jalal rolls his eyes and takes the keys and leaves."well we should leave now,sujamal will also be coming"said Aamir,with that They all leave for manison .******************* (SCROLL DOWN)...

Edited by dharaangel - 04 June 2015 at 12:08pm

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

Go to top