Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

AKDHA SS:LOVE YOU JO* EPILOUGE updated on pg 43(5/9/2015) (Page 13)

natashathakur IF-Dazzler
natashathakur
natashathakur

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Update soon dr we r waiting

dharaangel Senior Member
dharaangel
dharaangel

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Hey guy's back with update.Thnks to everyone who really loved my blah blah..k,now njoy reading.

Edited by dharaangel - 24 May 2015 at 9:11am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Zayn_1Dholicdeepa111avika444

dharaangel Senior Member
dharaangel
dharaangel

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 2:54am | IP Logged
    *****PART-8*****    His eyes brimmed with tears of happiness,wishing that he had something that he could just wave and fulfill all her dreams and wishes in one go.Right now.He read again,tracing those words with his fingers,smiling through teary eyes..."I want to hold your hand for the rest of my life...I want to spend all night and may be next day,making love to you with an undying passion.I want to be old and still makeout with you like a teenager"He kept reading..."I want to sit with u talking to you for hours about nothing at all but in the same time everything or may be we won't talk,just stare at each other with love and with a stupid grin on our faces,and feel like lucky that we have each other.I want you to be mad when I do wrong and burst into when I do stupid things."He turned the page and read..."Always remeber good times we've had and how we bring out best in each other.stay in love jaan and keep that tender smile on your face.Know that I will love u forever...I wanted to put into words my feelings in the hopes that although you would still know that I care deeply for you,you feel that ,if given a chance this could turn into more,but I it will not happen...I can't pinpoint what exactly it is that makes me feel that Jalal do have some feelings towards me.May be it's due to the way that I talk to him,how he now nearly always stare at me in the eyes,I just love when he cares for me..it feels that I matter to him...I wish I could vocalize my feelings to him but my fear prohibits me so much I think that by the time I finally gain courage,he'll be with someone else and my very being shudder at the very thought.My biggest fear is that I would tell him and I would see a look of horror on his face...that would break me..I just can't afford to loose his friendship..."No,Jo.Ek baar keh kar to dekho mein kabse taras raha hoon yeh sunne ke liye..."I wish I could tell him how everytime he get late in picking up phone I fear that I will never see him again or hear him...It just scares hell out of me,even to think that I might loose him..."You'll never loose me Jodha.Never.How should I tell you jaan that when I see you sometimes and you look down pretending everything that there's nothing wrong,I still can feel what's going on in your's heart.I wished that you would open up to me and let me in your life.I know it wouldn't be easy but I still believe that we could try atleast.I offer you my heart and soul Jodha...please come to me,I can't live like this anymore"he cried and turned next page he read..."I shudder at this very thought and I pray to kanah that it doesn't happen,he wouldn't leave me.what if Jalal accepts Alisha back?I know he wouldn't do that.what if he thinks about me just as a good friend?How should I tell him that I long for much more..."when you knew that I will never do anysuch thing why did you left me."he said exasperatedly...And as I said before he may never know the true extent of my feelings although I imagine he have some suspicions...I hope that if I could muster the courage to tell her how I feel,that what ever his feelings,it will turn out to be okay and that at the very least we can be friends,but I really long for so much more..."He sighed and said"Me too Jo..Me to... (SCROLL DOWN)    

Edited by dharaangel - 24 May 2015 at 10:23am

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

DivyasiniAmjt.pariliaamariaparipihuJAloverBlacktulipLeyla94IgnatiaAkdha11unknown2592pkdhotTehzeeb89chandgothiavjctpt378zakia4haya_gorgeousAbi23Gupta.Shatakshierning_wSweetshruthiaswinmajaBindu.lovespariParijatDeewaniRSlovesJA1357rakshadivyadaya13GeetbaalaZayn_1Dholicavika444Magpie_-Kavya_P-

dharaangel Senior Member
dharaangel
dharaangel

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 2:55am | IP Logged
"It has been months since I've met him and everyday I fall in love with him over and over again.Everything about him is so beautiful to me...his smile...his talk..there isn't a thing I don't like about him.Everyday I see him my hear gets so out of control so much that sometimes I can't even look up.I know he's just wonderful and set my heart on fire with just a glance.My heart skips a beat when he walks by,how his very presence makes my insides feel out of place.sometimes I wish I could just jump out of my seat and run into his arms.I don't know how he feel's for me,but I know how I feel for him.I really just want to see him happy,even if the person he wants to be with turns out not to be me..hard.very hard it would be indeed,but true love is about the other person,it's not about yourself.I am willing to let him go where he wants,but I hope that eventually he choose me.."Silly,buddhu,stupid...where can I go ,leaving you.Tumne socha bi kaisa yeh"he shouted at the diary..."Again I am daydreaming about him,yes again...and was shaken out of it...I experienced one of the most beautiful feeling...you know what when you look at your love only to find him already staring at you..."he smiled remebering that day how he longed to tell her that he just couldn't move his eyes away from her.."But it was a bliss when he carressed my tummy when I felt pain today,I just couldn't say him that he was going to be a father,but baby believe me, he would be the world's best dad, just grab your dada's touch because I can never give you that love which you could get only from your dad...if everything was perfect then we would've never leave your dada,but you know what baby mommy wants only your dada's happiness...and anyways you are there na with me,haina my cutie pie,I can live with that...so just feel your dada's touch,my baccha...how much I want to say this happy news to you,I want to see those expressions on your face when I say,but I know you never loved me ,so you may feel it as a mistake...but still Jalal I want to hold your hand and scream when I bring our child in to this world.I want our friends to come over and get totally jealous because they don't share a love like we do...I want us to raise our baby together.I want us to be sitting there watching our baby taking his/her first steps,spending time while listening to his/her cute babyish language.I want you guys irritating me,making a team.I want you to play withour baby.I want to see our baby rushing to you when you come home and I want to listen both of you giggling when you toss our baby,I want to see you jealous when our baby tells Maa first not pa.I want to see you swaying our baby in your arms,while he snuggles close to you.I Wish our baby would look just like you Jalal."His eyes again brimmed with tears of both happiness and sorrow...these dreams,they were just beautiful...what a life it will be...with her...with their baby...them...together...he sniffed a bit and read last lines..."I just want you to know that I have never found someone I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you until I met you.I really am crazy about you.I didn't knew what it was like to smile for no reason...Now ,all that I want is...you Jalal...I love you so so much...my love for you is everlasting...can you please,spend eternity with me..."signing of Jodha Jalal khan...He nodded a yes,as if she was there asking the question herself.Was there more beautiful confession than this one?No,there wasn't .He saw.. ...lived...each and every word of her..."He cried and cried again,thinking about his love,he wondered how their baby would be.All he wanted   at that time was her..his wife..his Jodha and their beautiful creation,their symbol...his baby ,correction their baby.He stood up and looked at the clock,he never realised it was almost 9 in the morning,he wiped his tears and went downstairs.He found his family sitting with worried faces."Jalal beta,are you fine?"his father asked him making him sit, in between him and Hamida.Jalal was silent for few min and he suddenly broke into tears,hugging his mother.It was a total shock for khan's family,seeing him crying like a child.Hamida and Aamir kept caressing his hair.While worry was written on Mirza,Abdul,Salima and Rukaiyya's face.After sometime,he composed himself and smiled and was laughing like amad."Dad,I think bhai lost his mind."said a confused Mirza.While the other's were staring at him."I think u r right."a concerned Aamir said.All of them were waiting for an answer,when he asked them"How did you guy's know that Jodha was in London?"Abdul got up and passed a newspaper to Jalal.where he read."Top 10 industrialist in Europe."there he read Jodha Khan and sujamal Mehra written.He took a breath and asked Abdul,"Do you know,where does she live in London?"Before he could ever so cheerful Rukaiyya answered"Haan,jeeju.Infact Sujamal bhai ne address bheja hain.His raised his brows and asked"why didn't he say that before,why now?"(scroll down )   

Edited by dharaangel - 24 May 2015 at 7:03pm

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

DivyasiniliaamariaparipihuJAloverLeyla94IgnatiaAkdha11navdeepmehra473mahakhan1Tehzeeb89pkdhot...Thendral...chandgothiavjctpt378zakia4crystalwingsGupta.Shatakshihaya_gorgeousAbi23Sweetshruthierning_wParijatDeewaniaswinmajaRSlovesJABindu.Zayn_1Dholiclovespari1357rakshaMagpie_avika444-Kavya_P-

dharaangel Senior Member
dharaangel
dharaangel

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 2:55am | IP Logged
"why didn't he said it before,why now?we are searching for her like mad from two years and he was saying it now?"anger rushed through his veins.His mother sensed it and said"Jalal stay calm,think from his side also.""How can I stay calm mom,she left me with out saying,and that to with my...he smiled again."Argh...Jalal why are you behaving like a pregnant lady,I swear they wouldn't show the mood swings,like you are showing right now,spit it out now."Abdul was irritated by now with his dear friend."I have a baby mom"he said again keeping his head in his mother's lap."What?"all of them said in unison,this was another shock ,they got from past day."But how is it be possible bhai,u know what I mean?"fumbled Mirza scratching his head,when he recieved a glare."It happened u know,what I mean"replied Jalal with a shameless grin."Ya khuda,I have a grand child."said Hamida and looked towards her husband who seemed to be still in shock.and again looked towards Jalal.He squeezed her hand in assurance and said"Yes mom,you have another grandchild,my blood ."Tears spilled from her eyes.He hugged her and said"I Know mom you guys love her so much and you missed her like hell.and now I am going to bring them back forever."He broke the hug and asked"where did u found that diary mom?""Yesterday,I found it in storeroom."she answered.He whispered a thanks and kissed her.He stood up and was proceeding towards stair's but stopped in tracks when his dad asked"Where are going now?"He smiled and said"To get my family back dad"and said"Abdul get ready we are going today only."Abdul grinned and said"Aye captain."He turned and said"I am coming JO"... (phew..finally completed diary part.Hope u guys like it.pm's later.)

Edited by dharaangel - 24 May 2015 at 12:44pm

The following 48 member(s) liked the above post:

kotasindhuraRANANDADivyasiniAmjt.pariIshwaryagayuliaamariassoujanyaathulyaadithyaprathyusha123prachi4321ko1234yelKChankriaJAlovermahakhan1Leyla94IgnatiaAkdha11navdeepmehra473unknown2592jajopriyaTehzeeb89pkdhotchandgothiavjctpt378ShivaniLuvJAPba123zakia4Shivangi28RahirameshGupta.Shatakshihaya_gorgeousAbi23sireesha76Sweetshruthierning_w..Prii1994..lovespariParijatDeewaniaswinmajaBindu.Zayn_1Dholic1357rakshadivyadaya13GeetbaalaRSlovesJAavika444swetiiiMagpie_-Kavya_P-

ShivaniLuvJA Senior Member
ShivaniLuvJA
ShivaniLuvJA

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 3:41am | IP Logged
update soon...
Savi.23 IF-Rockerz
Savi.23
Savi.23

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 6:55am | IP Logged
swriter IF-Rockerz
swriter
swriter