||Banjaras Ke Ghar CC #1|| (SIO) - Page 23

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by ...Anushka...

my brother pointed out a very right thing here- Their safety should lie in their hands and NOT in someone else's hands. Weren't they risking their lives? We all know how much skilled we Indians are when it comes to saving our lives, weren't they that intelligent to at least sleep in  a park? I would be surprised if someone says they didn't allow us... like they follow rules!
Whatever may be the case here...Salman is an offender...his sentence was already reduced by 5 years...and he is going to jail...like every other offender 
Originally posted by -aady-

That's law there. In India 1000's of people get away with hit and runs or are sentenced to like a year in jail. I think Salman should go to Jail, but I am disappointed with our Judicial sysyem that took 13 years to come up with this verdict.

Exactly, justice delayed is justice denied...but this country's judicial system is so messed up, people even get away with rape
I dont agree.. I can't see why Perera got 3 years of imprisonment even though 7 people were killed and here 5 years for unintentional killing of 1 person
You know I so hate this.. common man can get away with this but  being a celebrity you have to be in prison for extra imprisonment which you don't deserve

One common man can get away with 3 years of imprisonment even after killing 7 in drunk driving but no.. Salman is salman so he will go through 5 years of hell, with trigeminal disorder.. He killed 1 but in some perera or something case that person killed 7! Is this law?

I dont agree.. I can't see why Perera got 3 years of imprisonment even though 7 people were killed and here 5 years for unintentional killing of 1 person
You know I so hate this.. common man can get away with this but  being a celebrity you have to be in prison for extra imprisonment which you don't deserve
He is already under trial for killing a black buck, which is an endangered species
Originally posted by justlovetv

He is already under trial for killing a black buck, which is an endangered species
It is a totally different matter.. it was a crime under Wildlife act and cannot be merged with the case di
Originally posted by justlovetv

Exactly, justice delayed is justice denied...but this country's judicial system is so messed up, people even get away with rape

Don't get me started on rape. That is my raw nerve. I cant believe bast***s go around doing such shitty, screwed up things to girls, just because they are MEN. And whose fault is it for Rapes, the woman's. It is us inviting them to do all sorts of things to us. 😡

It is a totally different matter.. it was a crime under Wildlife act and cannot be merged with the case di
But he is an offender...I feel he got what he deserved
Originally posted by -aady-

Don't get me started on rape. That is my raw nerve. I cant believe bast***s go around doing such shitty, screwed up things to girls, just because they are MEN. And whose fault is it for Rapes, the woman's. It is us inviting them to do all sorts of things to us. 😡

Seriously...and marital rape is still legal...because marriage is a pure institution😡😡
I am against any form of abuse; for that matter even he is accused of domestic violence😡
Edited by justlovetv - 8 years ago
How does this KB get such high TRPs😳