Gulmohar Grand

India-Forums

   
Gulmohar Grand
Gulmohar Grand

Gaurav Chopra fans (Page 3)

-RisingPhoenix- IF-Rockerz
-RisingPhoenix-
-RisingPhoenix-

Joined: 25 May 2014
Posts: 9930

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cshafkat

Count me in. He's the reason I watch this show!
Hi friend
I'm ManaliBig smile

umagaurav Senior Member
umagaurav
umagaurav

Joined: 03 October 2007
Posts: 857

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RisingPhoenix

Originally posted by umagaurav

Originally posted by RisingPhoenix

Originally posted by umagaurav

just for GAURAV
only for GAURAV
Hi
I feel like stealing your signature " Gaurav is the ring tone of my heart"

no friend.
He is the only ringtone of my heart.
only for my heart Embarrassed
Ok. Then I will take your heartTongueLOLWink

ShockedNo  Manu...its  only for Gaurav WinkEmbarrassed
-RisingPhoenix- IF-Rockerz
-RisingPhoenix-
-RisingPhoenix-

Joined: 25 May 2014
Posts: 9930

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by umagaurav

Originally posted by RisingPhoenix

Originally posted by umagaurav

]
Originally posted by RisingPhoenix

[QUOTE=umagaurav]just for GAURAV
only for GAURAV
Hi
I feel like stealing your signature " Gaurav is the ring tone of my heart"
 
no friend.
He is the only ringtone of my heart.
only for my heart Embarrassed
[/QUOTE
Ok. Then I will take your heartTongueLOLWink

ShockedNo  Manu...its  only for Gaurav WinkEmbarrassed
Ok. JeeBig smile
umagaurav Senior Member
umagaurav
umagaurav

Joined: 03 October 2007
Posts: 857

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RisingPhoenix

Originally posted by umagaurav

Originally posted by RisingPhoenix

Originally posted by umagaurav

]
Originally posted by RisingPhoenix

[QUOTE=umagaurav]just for GAURAV
only for GAURAV
Hi
I feel like stealing your signature " Gaurav is the ring tone of my heart"
 
no friend.
He is the only ringtone of my heart.
only for my heart Embarrassed
[/QUOTE
Ok. Then I will take your heartTongueLOLWink

ShockedNo  Manu...its  only for Gaurav WinkEmbarrassed
Ok. JeeBig smile

ok Manu...instead of that I wil give something else to U...here it is          https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLS_i1_0pO-ays3yLylB9NpYJ4BrnCAyfa
-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Joined: 01 January 2010
Posts: 50227

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 4:02am | IP Logged
^ I'm watching it for Gaurav C and Aakansha S.. Approve 
I'm a fan of Aakansha S since NBT days and Gaurav C since LRL days.. Embarrassed
-RisingPhoenix- IF-Rockerz
-RisingPhoenix-
-RisingPhoenix-

Joined: 25 May 2014
Posts: 9930

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by umagaurav


ok Manu...instead of that I wil give something else to U...here it is          https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLS_i1_0pO-ays3yLylB9NpYJ4BrnCAyfa
Thanks but my video player is not working
Btw what's your name
umagaurav Senior Member
umagaurav
umagaurav

Joined: 03 October 2007
Posts: 857

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Swetha-

^ I'm watching it for Gaurav C and Aakansha S.. Approve 
I'm a fan of Aakansha S since NBT days and Gaurav C since LRL days.. Embarrassed

LRL days...golden days...LRL and ADHM...they r unforgettable for GC fans...isnt it?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

umagaurav Senior Member
umagaurav
umagaurav

Joined: 03 October 2007
Posts: 857

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RisingPhoenix

Originally posted by umagaurav


ok Manu...instead of that I wil give something else to U...here it is          https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLS_i1_0pO-ays3yLylB9NpYJ4BrnCAyfa
Thanks but my video player is not working
Btw what's your name
 Uma

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gulmohar Grand Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index