Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ssm97 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: mint2

What if shanaila and girish brought back, is to play a role to reunite ISHVEER. They can show something like these both only bring Ritika true colors out in front of either Ranveer or Ishani, and will help him or her to get the other one back

In this entire depressing track,  one thing is now crystal clear that girish is not the killer of chirag,  which we were guessing few weeks back.  Bcoz shaneila will now come out from comma.  So either chirag is alive or he has been killed by our DO 

Since girish was close to chirag,  he might have some proof against Ri 

But in this track shikhar and shaneila seems useless,  unless they get paired with each other 
bbishveer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: palluluvsmaan

Girish back😲😲😲

well... I remembered a song!😆😆😆

kisss kissse shaadi karwaon..

Ishkar bhi hai.. Gishani bhi hai..

hayeee hayeee

🤣 

Oh Pallu your sarcasm's are too good . I have a song too for  this one Tere liye hi to Ishkar chod chad ke aaya gishaani ke liye ishkhar food faad ke🤣.Edited by bbishveer - 8 years ago
bbishveer thumbnail
Originally posted by: LadyMeringue

Won't that be the ultimate solution to all our frustrations with the show? ☺️🤣

Yes but since there would be two vamps so can we have two different versions of it played out subsequently so we can claim to have too much🤣.Sorry for the sarcasm🤣.
bbishveer thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ishveer-lover

Oh please ! Just talk about Ishveer ! It hurts ! No other thing Is happening except ishveer and that's all ! Ishaani and Ranveer gonna
Be together and nothing nothing gonna happen
! Rithika will be the one who will constantly create problems even after one month when they'll re-unite not anyone else !

I hope once ishveer are back we get their 3rd con it has been overdue now period
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Ranveer should call himself characterless too for the crap he's doing. Whatever he's doing isn't of a good character either, if you want to start a new relationship. Why not end the first one?You guys arn't even dirvorced yet and if Ishani going to accept Shikhar proposal why not end her first marriage?

The only positive thing is Ranveer might tried to get close to Ishani to prove his fact and we might get some intense IshVeer scenes. I hope he's the one to be close to her and romance her than having another guy