Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Important Note on page 13 / 6-5-2015 (Page 13)

richa_kapoor IF-Stunnerz
richa_kapoor
richa_kapoor

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Hey guys, dont think that i am quitting writing. My previous note create lots of chaos. I am only saying if you guys feel offended in hitting like and share your comments then i will not asked it any more. As writing a FF is my decision. But now same rule applicable on all of you. If i dont have right to demand likes and comments so you guys are also dont have any right to asked about the leangth of update. Its my hobby so i do it in my own way. U not want to like no issue byt from now u will also not told when to update. I will update jab mera mann hoga. Firr chahe wo do mahine me ho ya saal baad.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

erumzaheericskwtmishtypie4ever4loveKasiKasisheetalvasaramahesh--Fairy--HanishadevikabslocksSimran_Bharshu...Drashtilovetamanna1391vrinda22taahir004

taahir004 IF-Stunnerz
taahir004
taahir004

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Why do you want to quit writing ????

kabslocks IF-Sizzlerz
kabslocks
kabslocks

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dragon-Heart

Maine kya kiya hai?
Originally posted by kabslocks

What is this?
Why are you doing this?

No you have not done anything except giving mini attack to me by saying not writing any more. You wrote
[Coz write karne ka decision mera tha]
Tha means you will not write anymore. Any ways thanks for clarification.
mishtypie IF-Dazzler
mishtypie
mishtypie

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 4:31am | IP Logged
thank god di u ill write na nd ill wait 4 d updates im nt botherd when u ill update bt d thing matters 2 me is u ill be writngBig smile
idunno IF-Rockerz
idunno
idunno

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by richa_kapoor

Look dear pesonally i hae nothing against you. But te view i got that shocked me. Cant we have a right to ask some response. I know regular readers get annoyed if they dont get next update but that same happen with the writer also. We gave our 3-6 hours for one update so what wrong if we ask for partuclar no of likes? Tell me dear? Where i am wrong?
Originally posted by idunno

Hi richa i dont know other peoples comments and what they think but i had starte this thread for the writers who dont give regular updates and drag on the story,will come back after year and will ask knock knock is anyone out there to still read my story, poor reader will jump in to it and will be happy ,oh this writer id writing back,she/he will give 1-2 update and will lost for months and will come back with new story and old one is hanging on cliff hanger, some times their demands are very unrealistic, we readers also consider writers frustration when people dont like or comment ,but due to others gunine peoples should not be punished and my only simple request strike the balance between readers and writers, if writer demands likes and comments we readewr demands regular updates ,and this was general commen never directed to any perticular person, i always give comment but some times writer feels rude about comments and feel insulted, i never try to insultany one , english is not our main lenguage so we write how we know to write , we critisise charecters, we critisise sceens, we critisiza if we dont feel logic behind that, but we appriciate also here we find it too good updates so that is how it works all readersare not same and alll writing is not same,and if you wants to be master in somthing than it is said keep your critics near by you they will be inspiration to correct your mistakes or they can be inspiration to see the things at diffrent angles, so Richa you are one of the very versetle writer you should not feel bad about that we are not offending any writers just we are keeping our thought to nwriters i hope yu will understand.i have not adited thos comment please pardon for mistaskes in writing.
still you didnt got my point ritcha i am not at all against writers asking for likes and comments i am against the delayed update or not update at all or left one started another left another started 3rd and cycle go on i can give so many example of it but i dont want to point at particular person,it is wrong so just writing in general i never say why u are asking for likes as i always appricate writers efforts and press like b utton but sometimes my computer behaves funny inspite of pressing like buttonat that time it will acept like but next time whaen i want to see that i read this ff or not and when press like it again gone through so if i had press like once it want show second time but with my comp it does happens.i had alays commented on every writers updates so just keep our regular writers outburstin mind and we will give u big wala comment and all writer give us regular updfates.thanks

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dragon-Heart

--Zehnaseeb-- IF-Stunnerz
--Zehnaseeb--
--Zehnaseeb--

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 8:06am | IP Logged
@Idunno N @writers too.. Well I don't know whether U guys will like this or not my sayings but Writer n readers both are important.. writers are not wrong asking for Ur reviews if u are reading their story.. off course U should .. if U can read their update.. U can take 2 min to share ur views.. n haan abt asking for like nos.. well writers log may be this could happen that there are very less readers reading ur story.. so also U are getting less likes.. or may be u guys also right that many are reading n not giving reviews.. but yeah.. for that no limit won't give u good alternative.. in this matter I can say Avi's funda is good U can share with those who read n comment .. So idunno writers are not wrong actually.. jo padhte hain woh apne views share kare. unki story pe.. koi bhi chahega .. unka work jo dekhta hain read karta hain woh apne views de.. nahi toh how will they also get motivation.. ? n will get to know whatever they are doing is good or bad.. ? n how will they also improve..? n YUp for those writers who write after long time.. I can say.. just like readers wait for U n ur update .. just give them time to come n reread ur story.. sometimes who write 5-6 stories.. after long time span.. readers also forget story concept so they also need time to catch up the storyline.. like readers have wait for ur updates for this long time patiently sometime writers also give ur reader some time.. I think understanding should be from both side.. one way can't be right.. well that's my POV.. I am not saying anyone is wrong here or right.. everyone as their own POV..  N iam so sorry if my POV offended anyone..

Edited by CutieTeju - 05 May 2015 at 8:14am

Dragon-Heart

--Zehnaseeb-- IF-Stunnerz
--Zehnaseeb--
--Zehnaseeb--

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 8:23am | IP Logged
N yes Regular updaters has full right to ask abt likes.. becoz they too spend their time for writing out of their schedule.. n offcourse they re not wrong in asking likes for their story.. becoz I noticed this when they say they are quitting suddenly then likes increases.. so that's also unfair.. I liked Suhi's funda here.. she posts blog link here n  then send possword to those only who read her story n give views.. becoz on IF problem is.. their are silent readers who read their story n don't even bother to give comment.. n this can't be controlled here.. So updates on blog n comments here on IF.. best way to do that... So that both Regular readers n writers won't suffer..

Edited by CutieTeju - 05 May 2015 at 8:25am

Dragon-Heart

Sundari. IF-Sizzlerz
Sundari.
Sundari.

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 9:04am | IP Logged
yarr such discussions will come and go; this is common problem and will always come up; we cannot take this to heart n mend our ways.
it is just an opinion; which differs. 

Go to top