Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dragon-Heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
There is one post on if go and check sweety i am shocked seeing the support there. Even my loyal readers stood there in a support. Now tell me how can i ask for likes from them also.
Originally posted by: 4ever4love

I am shocked! I am stunned! I had to reread your post to actually believe it.

You have been writing for years. How can anyone make such rude comments!

You are a talented writer BUT you do not need me to tell you this.

I am disgusted by what others have done.

IF ppl have time to read, then they have time to hit like and make valuable comments. That is not asking for much.

I knew I was running behind on your stories, so I put a hold on them and told you so. It is not fair for me to SNEAK in, read your work and then just leave.

I have said it before and will say it again, I know how hard it is to write.

It takes TIME.
It takes COMMITMENT.
It takes TALENT.
It takes COURAGE.

Ironically last night I was thinking of getting back into your stories as I miss them so much. And today this ...

<font color="#ff0000">Whatever your decision, you have my support because after all the many hours of enjoyment you have given to me, you deserve it.</font>

idunno thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi richa i dont know other peoples comments and what they think but i had starte this thread for the writers who dont give regular updates and drag on the story,will come back after year and will ask knock knock is anyone out there to still read my story, poor reader will jump in to it and will be happy ,oh this writer id writing back,she/he will give 1-2 update and will lost for months and will come back with new story and old one is hanging on cliff hanger, some times their demands are very unrealistic, we readers also consider writers frustration when people dont like or comment ,but due to others gunine peoples should not be punished and my only simple request strike the balance between readers and writers, if writer demands likes and comments we readewr demands regular updates ,and this was general commen never directed to any perticular person, i always give comment but some times writer feels rude about comments and feel insulted, i never try to insultany one , english is not our main lenguage so we write how we know to write , we critisise charecters, we critisise  sceens, we critisiza if we dont feel logic behind that, but we appriciate also here we find it too good updates so that is how it works all readersare not same and alll writing is not same,and if you wants to be master in somthing than it is said keep your critics near by you they will be inspiration to correct your mistakes or they can be inspiration to see the things at diffrent angles, so Richa you are one of the very versetle writer you should not feel bad about that we are not offending any writers just we are keeping our thought to nwriters i hope yu will understand.i have not adited thos comment please pardon for mistaskes in writing.
ArchanaRoy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Richu plss yaar don't say like that I completely understand ur POV ...
n I know ye sarra issue IS k wajha se h ...kal shoba di ne IC discontinue kar deya now you too tune toh much
bolne layak he nahi chodda ab...
at last do whatever u want coz ur feelings matter the most... as a reader i feel bad but as friensd I always their for u...Edited by brandgurti - 8 years ago
Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Look dear pesonally i hae nothing against you. But te view i got that shocked me. Cant we have a right to ask some response. I know regular readers get annoyed if they dont get next update but that same happen with the writer also. We gave our 3-6 hours for one update so what wrong if we ask for partuclar no of likes? Tell me dear? Where i am wrong?
Originally posted by: idunno

Hi richa i dont know other peoples comments and what they think but i had starte this thread for the writers who dont give regular updates and drag on the story,will come back after year and will ask knock knock is anyone out there to still read my story, poor reader will jump in to it and will be happy ,oh this writer id writing back,she/he will give 1-2 update and will lost for months and will come back with new story and old one is hanging on cliff hanger, some times their demands are very unrealistic, we readers also consider writers frustration when people dont like or comment ,but due to others gunine peoples should not be punished and my only simple request strike the balance between readers and writers, if writer demands likes and comments we readewr demands regular updates ,and this was general commen never directed to any perticular person, i always give comment but some times writer feels rude about comments and feel insulted, i never try to insultany one , english is not our main lenguage so we write how we know to write , we critisise charecters, we critisise sceens, we critisiza if we dont feel logic behind that, but we appriciate also here we find it too good updates so that is how it works all readersare not same and alll writing is not same,and if you wants to be master in somthing than it is said keep your critics near by you they will be inspiration to correct your mistakes or they can be inspiration to see the things at diffrent angles, so Richa you are one of the very versetle writer you should not feel bad about that we are not offending any writers just we are keeping our thought to nwriters i hope yu will understand.i have not adited thos comment please pardon for mistaskes in writing.

Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail
Baby ye kuchh or baat hai
Originally posted by: brandgurti

Richu plss yaar don't say like that I completely understand ur POV ...
n I know ye sarra issue IS k wajha se h ...kal shoba di ne IC discontinue kar deya now you too tune toh much
bolne layak he nahi chodda ab...
at last do whatever u want coz ur feelings matter the most... as a reader i feel bad but as friensd I always their for u...

Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail
Hey guys, dont think that i am quitting writing. My previous note create lots of chaos. I am only saying if you guys feel offended in hitting like and share your comments then i will not asked it any more. As writing a FF is my decision. But now same rule applicable on all of you. If i dont have right to demand likes and comments so you guys are also dont have any right to asked about the leangth of update. Its my hobby so i do it in my own way. U not want to like no issue byt from now u will also not told when to update. I will update jab mera mann hoga. Firr chahe wo do mahine me ho ya saal baad.
taahir004 thumbnail
Why do you want to quit writing ????

kabslocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dragon-Heart

Maine kya kiya hai?

No you have not done anything except giving mini attack to me by saying not writing any more. You wrote
[Coz write karne ka decision mera tha]
Tha means you will not write anymore. Any ways thanks for clarification.
TJ_spinelli thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5
thank god di u ill write na nd ill wait 4 d updates im nt botherd when u ill update bt d thing matters 2 me is u ill be writng😃
idunno thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: richa_kapoor

Look dear pesonally i hae nothing against you. But te view i got that shocked me. Cant we have a right to ask some response. I know regular readers get annoyed if they dont get next update but that same happen with the writer also. We gave our 3-6 hours for one update so what wrong if we ask for partuclar no of likes? Tell me dear? Where i am wrong?

still you didnt got my point ritcha i am not at all against writers asking for likes and comments i am against the delayed update or not update at all or left one started another left another started 3rd and cycle go on i can give so many example of it but i dont want to point at particular person,it is wrong so just writing in general i never say why u are asking for likes as i always appricate writers efforts and press like b utton but sometimes my computer behaves funny inspite of pressing like buttonat that time it will acept like but next time whaen i want to see that i read this ff or not and when press like it again gone through so if i had press like once it want show second time but with my comp it does happens.i had alays commented on every writers updates so just keep our regular writers outburstin mind and we will give u big wala comment and all writer give us regular updfates.thanks