Satrangi Sasural

Wow !! What An Amazing Rank !!!

OmkaraKiParvati thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Let's all clap for ourselves for the wonderful ranking that our forum has achieved 👏 Really proud !!!!
This probably has to be the lowest rank our forum has ever achieved.. We need to have missions if we want our forum rank to go up..😭

I suggested this before too.. Let's have Missions in our forum. Every week, we have a specific number and we have to reach that number in pages by next week.. The number for next week will be 45.. Let's do this together..

Make random posts.. Post pics.. Make the post PINK.. If we do this, we can definitely go to the top..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PeaceJoyLove thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Didn't expect to see it drop by that much.  But there is no reason why we can't turn things around.  

Set up the mission or goal for this week.  How many pages should we aim to reach? 

Would it be possible for you to give us daily reminders?  Of our weekly goal, of any IF articles or vids to like and comment on, and about hitting the CM?

Edited by PeaceJoyLove - 8 years ago
kautilya04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Why are you surprised by the ranking, Deeps 😆  There are just 3-4 members on this forum, and hardly any new articles on the show. Those of us who are active are doing our bit, but there is only so much a handful of us can do :/ and to be honest, I'm not bothered by this IF ranking stuff. I just want the TRPs to go up 🥱 
bindiya-95 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
First disappointing trp news this week and now this ranking situation 🥱
Well I promise to try to make more topics and hit CM as often as I can. 
Hopefully the same way we dropped by 20 we can increase by 20 next week too :/ 

Trp unfortunately out of our hands, hopefully now that BARC ratings are out cvs can see what works for audience and what doesn't, then they can work from there. (Although I'm pretty sure audience is not too interested in Neelima's shaadi :/) 

Zee is a very unforgiving channel and this 10 pm time slot has unfortunately been unlucky in the past!!  Hopefully we can change that :( 
Edited by bpbpbp - 8 years ago
Let's im at hitting 45 pages this week.
Am sad to see Satrangi Sasural at the fourth position in the TRP charts. Star, Sony and Colors beat us.. TRP has to increase.. We need to be back at our top spot...
kautilya04 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bpbpbp

First disappointing trp news this week and now this ranking situation 🥱

Well I promise to try to make more topics and hit CM as often as I can. 
Hopefully the same way we dropped by 20 we can increase by 20 next week too :/ 

Trp unfortunately out of our hands, hopefully now that BARC ratings are out cvs can see what works for audience and what doesn't, then they can work from there. (Although I'm pretty sure audience is not too interested in Neelima's shaadi :/) 

Zee is a very unforgiving channel and this 10 pm time slot has unfortunately been unlucky in the past!!  Hopefully we can change that :( 

V true... 10 pm has been a jinxed slot in the past for Zee  SS has performed better than many previous shows in this slot but it's not enough. It has to top the slot across channels for it to be safe. Hope you're right, and the CVs introduce better tracks in the future..   
bindiya-95 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kautilya04

V true... 10 pm has been a jinxed slot in the past for Zee  SS has performed better than many previous shows in this slot but it's not enough. It has to top the slot across channels for it to be safe. Hope you're right, and the CVs introduce better tracks in the future..   

Ekta herself is SS's top competitor 🥱 now even MP and TSM is doing better?? it should at least be number 2, ATLEAST. 
BARC System is so new too so I'm holding on to a little hope that within the next couple of weeks we see improvement once system settles in 🤔

kautilya04 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bpbpbp

Ekta herself is SS's top competitor 🥱 now even MP and TSM is doing better?? it should at least be number 2, ATLEAST. 
BARC System is so new too so I'm holding on to a little hope that within the next couple of weeks we see improvement once system settles in 🤔

Yeah, that's true... the system is too new. It is not considered reliable at the moment. Let's see what the future holds...sigh!
Renu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
its really disappointing ..i never expected this rank...bt we want active members then and then topic can turn pink by comments..
How does Ekta become a competitior for Satrangi Sasural ??