MaNan - The Mangalore Diaries Chapter 2 - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
Wow😊😊
Double Dhamaka ...
Plz plz update nxt part soon nd plz pm me ðŸ˜‰

The Mangalore Diaries Chapter 5...

As they all sat down for puja, Nandu started searching. Manik looked puzzled, Ams smiled and said "The one you are looking for is on his way he came home for holidays." Manik wondered "HIS! Matlab boy." Manik "Nandini whom are you looking for?" "Subbu" Lakshmi answered, "Very intelligent, cute and good boy. Nandini aur Subbu bachpan ke dost hain. Subbu school ka topper hai, aur bahut handsome bhi hai." Cabir "Hamare Manik se zyada nahi." Lakshmi "Woh tumhi dekh lena." Manik thought "Naam Subbu hai, topper hai toh pakka idiot jaisa dikhta hoga. Thick glasses, oily hair...huh no competition for me at all I'm the prince of Space.." and smiled mischievously.. Just then they saw a sports bike stop. A guy dressed in a ripped blue denim jeans, a white kurta and black aviator glares entered...He was ruggedly handsome, the moment he took off his aviators his deep blueish green eyes smiled. "Subbu" Shouted Nandini. "Subbu?" Fab5 said in unison. Mukti "I take back Cabir's words". Manik "Mukti? WT??"

Subbu came and touched Ams feet, they all smiled and Nandini hugged him and Manik got angry. They all sat and completed the puja. Manik left the place as soon as the puja got over in anger, Nandini followed him. Manik "Why were you hugging him?" Nandini "Are you jealous? Wow you are again jealous. Manik! he is my childhood friend just like you have Fab5 I have Subbu. You hug Mukti, even Alya did I ever get jealous. Cause I trust you Manik." Manik "Nandini, its not about me not trusting you but have you seen your track record every guy you are close to fall for you Dhruv, me, Pandit and now this Subbu." Nandini placing a cute peck on his cheek said "Manik you don't have to be scared no one can separate us now, nothing. We will always be together now let's go down Ams is waiting."

They both came down, Ams "Manik! A man's real character is known when he does thing he has never done. You play rock and are very good at it but how far you can go I want to see. So I will train you for 6 days from today on a classical song and 7th day you have to perform. If you can do it right you have my blessings or else I won't and I can't stop you both since you are in love but you will not have my blessings. Are you ready?" Manik "I am ready Ams. If that's how I can prove my love I will do it for Nandini." Nandini and everyone else was very happy. Ams "Lets start the training then. It is raga Dhrupad, the song is "Albela sajan aayo ji. Nandini you will sing the song along with Manik.

Lets start with the Aalap." Manik was very flat in aalap without any curves as he never even went near classical music. Ams "Manik how will you sing an entire song when you can't even take and aalap. Learn how to take the aalap then we will continue." Ams left, Manik was sad Nandini put her hands on his shoulder, Manik "Guys I want to be alone that included you too Nandini." And he left for terrace. Manik was sitting on the terrace looking at waves far off, how they touch the s**** but can't stay; he remembered Ams words and thought "Won't I be able to get a place in her heart?" Someone came and interrupted his thoughts Manik (angrily) "Nandini maine kya ??" he stopped midway, it was Subbu. Manik "Tum, listen I don't want to talk." Subbu "Manik I know you don't like me, it very natural for you to be jealous when I hugged Nandini.' Manik "So she told you?" Subbu "No she didn't say anything, I saw it in your eyes. I loved Nandini always but she never loved me; even though she didn't love me I had a hope someday she will. But I knew why she didn't love me. 

Cause she was waiting for a Manik Malhotra to fall in love. For every one she's a girl next door, but you saw the real her. A girl who wants to be loved crazily, passionately and madly so much so that she doubt her sanity over this love. She wanted a love that would consume her. You are that guy for her, the way you came here trying to win Ams no one can do; except you. No one ca lover her like you. So let her be your strenght, a power that with her around no one can defeat you not even fate. I know your love will win. Have a great life Manik." And Subbu left.

Manik looked for Nandini, she was sitting on the swing sadly. Manik went and sat with his head on her lap, "I'm scared of letting you down Nandini, I don't want to but I am." Nandini "Manik you have only made me proud, you can never let me down. You are my strength, lets go to beach and practice" Dhruv and Alya saw this. Alya "Wow everyone deserves a love like them, only a few can have. I just hope they win." Dhruv " I know I was wrong but I want it all back Alya what we had and what's there in our future. We can have a love like that. Just give it a chance." Alya "Dhruv I never walked away you let me go." And she left...

End of Chapter 5..

Be back soon..Lemme know you feedback..

Ciao..Love...

Sweta..

Wow its awesome ...i really loved it 😛 😊
nice chapters
loved it
cont soon
Wow thats so cool ...u r superb yaar.plz continue its really gonna be interesting to read ur updates... plz post in this same page its will be easy for us to read it
Hey...update pllzzz...eagerly waiting for ur updates...
U r an amazing writer...plzz update soon
Read it all in a go...
Plz continue soon...
Dont leave it in between...

Pm me when u update...

LOVE,
AAROHI...

this is so beautiful n pure 

just loving it 
plzzz