Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

India-Forums

   
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Taher/Viraj Singh Rathore AT #3 ||THE MAD HATTER|| ITVF intv link (Page 32)

AISHU183 IF-Dazzler
AISHU183
AISHU183

Joined: 29 June 2015
Posts: 3396

Posted: 12 July 2015 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Hey nuha Id mubarak.God bless u with a happy long life & may ur desires get fulfilled.Big smile
In this month of ramzan even us taherians have good news about him getting married.Party
I just wonder who is going to be the lucky girlEmbarrassed

_Puzzle_ IF-Rockerz
_Puzzle_
_Puzzle_

Joined: 19 February 2015
Posts: 5440

Posted: 12 July 2015 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AISHU183

Hey nuha,nishu & prachi h r u all.Smile
Do u guys know that taher is all set to get marriedEmbarrassed

Whhaaattt!!!!!!??? Shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AISHU183

_Puzzle_ IF-Rockerz
_Puzzle_
_Puzzle_

Joined: 19 February 2015
Posts: 5440

Posted: 12 July 2015 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishu830

Originally posted by _Puzzle_

Originally posted by nishu830

Originally posted by _Puzzle_

Originally posted by nishu830

Originally posted by _Puzzle_

Di.. I have send you a link... get it?
yes i got it nuha..

Okay.. now whenever you feel to talk like just go to that link and post a comment.. I guess you will get a reply from a Taherian.. Wink Big smile
yeah dear with my pleasure.. so when r u gng to update ur ff ah?

I have no idea about it.. Well, I am quitr bisy now as Eid is nearly.. so I guess, I won't be able to update it now.. I guess after Eid..? Ouch
well okay nuha.. so r u in fast?

yeah.. I missed some of them...
Tongue
_Puzzle_ IF-Rockerz
_Puzzle_
_Puzzle_

Joined: 19 February 2015
Posts: 5440

Posted: 12 July 2015 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prachi...20

Originally posted by nishu830

Originally posted by _Puzzle_

Originally posted by nishu830

Originally posted by _Puzzle_

Originally posted by nishu830

Originally posted by _Puzzle_

Di.. I have send you a link... get it?
yes i got it nuha..

Okay.. now whenever you feel to talk like just go to that link and post a comment.. I guess you will get a reply from a Taherian.. Wink Big smile
yeah dear with my pleasure.. so when r u gng to update ur ff ah?

I have no idea about it.. Well, I am quitr bisy now as Eid is nearly.. so I guess, I won't be able to update it now.. I guess after Eid..? Ouch
well okay nuha.. so r u in fast?





Eid mubarak in advance...Smile

Oh.. thanks and same to you as well!
_Puzzle_ IF-Rockerz
_Puzzle_
_Puzzle_

Joined: 19 February 2015
Posts: 5440

Posted: 12 July 2015 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishu830

Originally posted by AISHU183

[QUOTE=Prachi...20][QUOTE=AISHU183]Hey nuha,nishu & prachi h r u all.Smile
Do u guys know that taher is all set to get marriedEmbarrassed

yeah aishu.. i knw abt it and my heart was broken..
but happy for him.. dnt knw who is that lucky girl .. am feeling jeasous on her..

Really!! Did bhai comfermed it?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nishu830AISHU183

_Puzzle_ IF-Rockerz
_Puzzle_
_Puzzle_

Joined: 19 February 2015
Posts: 5440

Posted: 12 July 2015 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishu830

Originally posted by Prachi...20

Originally posted by nishu830

Originally posted by _Puzzle_

Originally posted by nishu830

Originally posted by _Puzzle_

Originally posted by nishu830

Originally posted by _Puzzle_

Di.. I have send you a link... get it?
yes i got it nuha..

Okay.. now whenever you feel to talk like just go to that link and post a comment.. I guess you will get a reply from a Taherian.. Wink Big smile
yeah dear with my pleasure.. so when r u gng to update ur ff ah?

I have no idea about it.. Well, I am quitr bisy now as Eid is nearly.. so I guess, I won't be able to update it now.. I guess after Eid..? Ouch
well okay nuha.. so r u in fast?





Eid mubarak in advance...Smile
thank u prachi..
Eid mubarak nuha..
Guys my number of post got over.. so will meet u all tomo.. till that a huge hug to all my lovely cousin.. bye take cre.. :)

Eid Mubarak to you too di.. okay.. bye.. see you tomorrow!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nishu830AISHU183

AISHU183 IF-Dazzler
AISHU183
AISHU183

Joined: 29 June 2015
Posts: 3396

Posted: 12 July 2015 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Puzzle_

Originally posted by nishu830

Originally posted by AISHU183

[QUOTE=Prachi...20][QUOTE=AISHU183]Hey nuha,nishu & prachi h r u all.Smile
Do u guys know that taher is all set to get marriedEmbarrassed

yeah aishu.. i knw abt it and my heart was broken..
but happy for him.. dnt knw who is that lucky girl .. am feeling jeasous on her..

Really!! Did bhai comfermed it?
Id mubarak nuha.I've posted the link on pg no:31 abt marriage.
 The link of gift segment part-1 is posted below
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9j0cybvBDHg
_Puzzle_ IF-Rockerz
_Puzzle_
_Puzzle_

Joined: 19 February 2015
Posts: 5440

Posted: 12 July 2015 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AISHU183

Hey nuha Id mubarak.God bless u with a happy long life & may ur desires get fulfilled.Big smile
In this month of ramzan even us taherians have good news about him getting married.Party
I just wonder who is going to be the lucky girlEmbarrassed

Eid Mubarak to you too di.. yes, I am eagerly waiting to meet my to be Bhabi!! Wink LOL Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AISHU183

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
treat for taher fanz!

Author: sunet27taherian   Replies: 5   Views: 825

sunet27taherian 5 825 15 June 2015 at 9:45am by sunet27taherian
New SPA pics my SP MIshri,Taher,saurav n sukku

2 3

Author: ammu4u   Replies: 21   Views: 1939

ammu4u 21 1939 14 June 2015 at 1:02pm by zaara610
Today Viraj was Like VIRAJ

Author: shinyshajil   Replies: 1   Views: 882

shinyshajil 1 882 22 May 2015 at 11:40am by __shibani__
viraj viraj viraj

2 3

Author: Ri21   Replies: 18   Views: 2611

Ri21 18 2611 19 February 2015 at 9:43am by Ri21
is he viraj singh or virat singh ratore

2

Author: bubbles666   Replies: 10   Views: 2529

bubbles666 10 2529 25 January 2015 at 3:10am by pinky27

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index