Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nishu830 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: AISHU183

Even my hubby is a fan of dhanush.I liked his latest movie Raghuvaran B.tech & ajith's latest Yennai Arindhaal.Both were awesome yaar I loved it❤️

yennai arindhaal!!! Omg its was a fabulous movie di.. i was   so emotional when i watched that movie first time.. Raghuvaran B.tech is VIP in tamil.. Now Maari released latest week di..Edited by nishu830 - 8 years ago
AISHU183 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: nishu830

yennai arindhaal!!! Omg its was a fabulous movie di.. i was   so emotional when i watched that movie first time..

Yaar main tabhi se ajith ki fan ho gayi .Not only ajith even trisha,anushka,arun vijay(villain),baby girl & whole cast was so apt I wud say it as the best movie of 2015 especially the heart touching song between father & daughter😳
Gosh even I loved the villain what an actor yaar arun is.I must say tamil & malayalam  so blessed to have wonderful actors who leave us spellbound everytime😃
nishu830 thumbnail

Yaar main tabhi se ajith ki fan ho gayi .Not only ajith even trisha,anushka,arun vijay(villain),baby girl & whole cast was so apt I wud say it as the best movie of 2015 especially the heart touching song between father & daughter😳

Gosh even I loved the villain what an actor yaar arun is.I must say tamil & malayalam so blessed to have wonderful actors who leave us spellbound everytime😃

Arun vijay was outstanding in this movie.. i hope this year he will get a best villain award.. di u want that song?
AISHU183 thumbnail

Arun vijay was outstanding in this movie.. i hope this year he will get a best villain award.. di u want that song?

Mere paas hain yaar jabhi maa ki yaad aati hai woh gaana sunti hoon somewhere up in the heaven she might be smiling at me I feel her beside me I miss her badly yaar
nishu830 thumbnail

Mere paas hain yaar jabhi maa ki yaad aati hai woh gaana sunti hoon somewhere up in the heaven she might be smiling at me I feel her beside me I miss her badly yaar

dont worry di .. she is always with u.. i also use to hear it whenever i miss my papa.. like ajith and that lil girl in movie, same way me and my papa were.. i was his lil princess.. he always wants to fulfill my wishes.. i miss him badly di.. 😭
AISHU183 thumbnail

dont worry di .. she is always with u.. i also use to hear it whenever i miss my papa.. like ajith and that lil girl in movie, same way me and my papa were.. i was his lil princess.. he always wants to fulfill my wishes.. i miss him badly di.. 😭

Arre yaar maine tho rula diya tumhe
But I believe in 1 thing GOD gives such heartbreaks who r strong enough to deal with the situations,though inner turmoil makes us weak their memories & thoughts will guide us in right way.So get back to happy mode even our parents up there dont like us to be crying like this coz we r fortunate to have a family to lean upon unlike other people who dont even have a family.

Chalo GTG Take care of ur health gud nite sweetie meet u tomorrow love u😊
nishu830 thumbnail

Arre yaar maine tho rula diya tumhe

But I believe in 1 thing GOD gives such heartbreaks who r strong enough to deal with the situations,though inner turmoil makes us weak their memories & thoughts will guide us in right way.So get back to happy mode even our parents up there dont like us to be crying like this coz we r fortunate to have a family to lean upon unlike other people who dont even have a family.

Chalo GTG Take care of ur health gud nite sweetie meet u tomorrow love u😊

good night di.. love u too.. can i hug u.. feel to cry right now..
AISHU183 thumbnail

good night di.. love u too.. can i hug u.. feel to cry right now..

Chalo A big hug & kiss to u🤗❤️Dont cry Be strong support ur mom,family & make ur Dad proud of u😊
Shats thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey ya guys kya chal raha hai.
ammu kaha gayab ho gayi 😆
Shats thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shats

Hey ya guys kya chal raha hai.
ammu kaha gayab ho gayi 😆

oops sorry ppl I guess m in d wrong forum.
Sorry 😲 😲