Taher/Viraj Singh Rathore AT #3 ||THE MAD HATTER|| ITVF intv link - Page 28

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by _Puzzle_

Not only friends.. cousins... we all are cousins here... and I am 12 years old!! 🀣

Ohk u r 12... I am 18
Originally posted by Prachi...20

Ohk u r 12... I am 18

That's why I call everyone di... of course brothers are bro! πŸ˜†
Hello Nuha, prachi and aishu di... wts the discussion gng on guys???Edited by nishu830 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by nishu830

Hello Nuha, prachi and aishu di... wts the discussion gng on guys???

Hi... Nothing yaar just tp... 
Nishu di.. khufrati jagah le chalo! πŸ˜‰
Nishu any topic to discuss 
Prachi di.. Nishu di gayab ho gai!!
Ha na... I alsogoing as  kuch kaam hai... Meet u in evening... Bye 
Sry prachi and nuha.. i was abt to faint so i went to take some rest.. so that only i cant able to reply u guys ...
Yeah cousins we can discuss abt taher.. similarities in taher and viraj.. and wt thing has made u to connect with viraj.. and special things abt taher.. like that so on we cn discuss guys.. its jst my though.. pls give ur suggestions.. and i will join u guys in evening.. bye .. 😊 Edited by nishu830 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by nishu830

Sry prachi and nuha.. i was abt to faint so i went to take some rest.. so that only i cant able to reply u guys ...
Yeah cousins we can discuss abt taher.. similarities in taher and viraj.. and wt thing has made u to connect with viraj.. and special things abt taher.. like that so on we cn discuss guys.. its jst my though.. pls give ur suggestions.. and i will join u guys in evening.. bye .. 😊
That's a brilliant idea whenever u come online lets discuss.Hope prachi, nuha & other taherians join us soon we can have in depth discussions abt Viraj & Taher.😳
Nishu how r u take care of urself well If u feel gud then only come to AT.Get well soon😊