Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShilpiK021 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: davearcha

OK  . . SO as we know that Viraj is going to die- probably and fingers crossed . . my question is DOES he deserve to die for something he had no fault for? As in it was Gangwals fight- not his- then WHY the hell is he always made the scapegoat for everything that a Gangwal does?

No answers to any of the questions off course😕 . Yes there was U turn of his character since PC and now instead of showing at least a bit of LT they are showing R & VJ story .!

ViRaj is insead a scapegoat as always as you said . Once again a big big mess 😡
Rinu08 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

OK . . SO as we know that Viraj is going to die- probably and fingers crossed . . my question is DOES he deserve to die for something he had no fault for? As in it was Gangwals fight- not his- then WHY the hell is he always made the scapegoat for everything that a Gangwal does?

But are we sure about this Viraj going to die.

If yes exactly same question why he should and what is his fault.

His mother already told her eldest son died, his so called step brother snatched everything from him and given him always trouble.

The girl whom he helped to overcome her past and given a life ahead don't want to see his face or acting as a stranger to him yet again creates problems in his life.

The family he considered his own and helped in many ways hate him and three of their family members wrong doing he is going to die and what is his fault.
ShilpiK021 thumbnail

Yeah . .  Hopefully by mid july. . BUT Taher has to free, right? AND he has to take out lots of time for answering ALL THOSE questions- 🤣 I wish we could see his expression when Lata/Dolly was reading out all our names 😆

Exactly 😆😆😆.. He must be thinking "are baap re .. Itne saare ".🤣. but then he does ha ve so many fans who want to know what his plans are for future .

that too we had so little time .. otherwise questions would have been at least double.

Dolly was sweet and a sport to take all the names and I am sire Taher as usual will take out time for his fans .. He had not slept for 3 nights still he came for the interview . Really shows how swwet he is at heart .. Loves all ..👏
davearcha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ShilpiK021

No answers to any of the questions off course😕 . Yes there was U turn of his character since PC and now instead of showing at least a bit of LT they are showing R & VJ story .!

ViRaj is insead a scapegoat as always as you said . Once again a big big mess 😡

PC ke turant baad his behavior was CJ, but not after that- he was broken and hurt- understandable- but yes- his character was shown to a minimum then, so cannot say but we did see changes- but not until the CM took place- usike baad he came obsessive and stalker and stuff. That was when the changes was more prominent.
R and VJ ki story is the gheesa peeta story from SIK's older show - CVs are not creative- going for someething like this - NO COMMENTS!  But Viraj definitely deserved loads better. Kaira was the best for him- she brought out the best in him, not the worst as NN did
davearcha thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rinu08

His mother already told her eldest son died, his so called step brother snatched everything from him and given him always trouble.

The girl whom he helped to overcome her past and given a life ahead don't want to see his face or acting as a stranger to him yet again creates problems in his life.

The family he considered his own and helped in many ways hate him and three of their family members wrong doing he is going to die and what is his fault.

His fault- that he is VJ's son. I simply say that. AND he is strong pro-feminist due to which NN was attracted towards him. Kaash agar woh VJ ka beta nahin hota, and NN would have stuck to "her biradari" then Viraj would have been THE VSR. not reduced to some stalker. 
ShilpiK021 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rinu08

I so agree Rinu .. He always had problem in trusting people .. His own mother had left him as a kid of 7 . His family, friends all had always back stabbed him , cheated him so that is not really his fault that he did not trust easily .. When he was lied by the person he had so completely trusted he HAD to react .. !! wonder why did a MU was blown so out of proportion when Nisha herself always used to say that once Viraj knows the Arti truth he would be hurt and angry .

Just never understood why did the story have such a half baked effect even since they had Shekhar's hurried exit !!! That track also deserved so much more 😕
davearcha thumbnail

Exactly 😆😆😆.. He must be thinking "are baap re .. Itne saare ".🤣. but then he does ha ve so many fans who want to know what his plans are for future .

that too we had so little time .. otherwise questions would have been at least double.

Dolly was sweet and a sport to take all the names and I am sire Taher as usual will take out time for his fans .. He had not slept for 3 nights still he came for the interview . Really shows how swwet he is at heart .. Loves all ..👏

I said na, I could hear "oh my God" in the bg (could be my hallucination 🤣) but seriously re- I wish the part 2 does get completed. 
BUT uske pehle the gift segment . . . ET-!!! Eagerly waiting since 20 days
davearcha thumbnail

I so agree Rinu .. He always had problem in trusting people .. His own mother had left him as a kid of 7 . His family, friends all had always back stabbed him , cheated him so that is not really his fault that he did not trust easily .. When he was lied by the person he had so completely trusted he HAD to react .. !! wonder why did a MU was blown so out of proportion when Nisha herself always used to say that once Viraj knows the Arti truth he would be hurt and angry .

Just never understood why did the story have such a half baked effect even since they had Shekhar's hurried exit !!! That track also deserved so much more 😕

It was blown out of proportion BECAUSE  the new writer didnt want the MU to be solved and wanted to shift the base of the story
ShilpiK021 thumbnail
I do agree Dave ,, Before Nisha came into his life he was lonely .. but happy is his own world .. A person who stood up for women's right .. Was an iconic sports star and a Prince but not at all proud .. He WAS aware of his stature no doubt but not arrogant .. that one entry into his life made his life gp topsy turvy .. He KNEW how love could go and was always avoiding to fall in love .. Was loving and respectful towards all but not wanting to have a romantic partner till he was in a way forced to fall in love ,.. After all the person writing to him really did know that he misses his mother and also love and company of near and dear ones . 😕

But seriously WHAT a RUINING of a great character 😡
davearcha thumbnail

I do agree Dave ,, Before Nisha came into his life he was lonely .. but happy is his own world .. A person who stood up for women's right .. Was an iconic sports star and a Prince but not at all proud .. He WAS aware of his stature no doubt but not arrogant .. that one entry into his life made his life gp topsy turvy .. He KNEW how love could go and was always avoiding to fall in love .. Was loving and respectful towards all but not wanting to have a romantic partner till he was in a way forced to fall in love ,.. After all the person writing to him really did know that he misses his mother and also love and company of near and dear ones . 😕

But seriously WHAT a RUINING of a great character 😡

I so agree with this- His life- was completely shaken like we shake jhaal moori in a dabba - with as much force as we can . . zor zor se bajaya gaya hai Viraj ko 😭😆