Twist in Love Ragna new ss 10 updated on 45 - Page 12

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by laavanya4u

Nice update and our chocolate hero is afraid of a painful slap!!!! First meeting was more. Shocking for Kalpi and she is quite a bravo and will not spare her fakey live in partner that easily .lets see how the second meeting surprises rags???
thank u dear but i am angry with u how much time u took to give comment... i told u right till u give comment i wont update see...
thank u again...
Kavi no gussa baby I read the update immediately after ur msg yaar and I wAs out the whole day n the net connection was very poor. Hence couldn't comment soon by the way when are u updating deewana??? Or had u updated already and I haven't read as yet!!!
Boring no way ishu its wonderful update.
Ooh rag got a slap well he deserve dat .
Hey rag has even give name 2 kalpi now lets see wat kalpi has got for him.
Loved it ishu update soon

Kavi no gussa baby I read the update immediately after ur msg yaar and I wAs out the whole day n the net connection was very poor. Hence couldn't comment soon by the way when are u updating deewana??? Or had u updated already and I haven't read as yet!!!
its k... no still i not updated... i think still three days i will not update that...
Originally posted by ssna

Boring no way ishu its wonderful update.
Ooh rag got a slap well he deserve dat .
Hey rag has even give name 2 kalpi now lets see wat kalpi has got for him.
Loved it ishu update soon
thank u sweta... nice to see u..
he deserve right??will try to update soon

Why kavi??? Are u having your periods??? Chill Kalpi is in the trial room and not you so no three days ka dhamki and merA dhamki ye hi ki I will not read any other ff of urs till my deewAna is updated n that too today 😡

Why kavi???  Chill Kalpi is in the trial room and not you so no three days ka dhamki and merA dhamki ye hi ki I will not read any other ff of urs till my deewAna is updated n that too today 😡
wt yar wt r u saying like this...
i have an interview and i need to read it... for writting update i wont get time and ur saying like this ????edit it

Why kavi??? Are u having your periods??? Chill Kalpi is in the trial room and not you so no three days ka dhamki and merA dhamki ye hi ki I will not read any other ff of urs till my deewAna is updated n that too today 😡
wt yar

Chalo man mey edit kardhiyAa!! All the best for the interview as such u resemble Kalpi a lot hence if u will see rags accidentally as an interviewer even by mistAke apna dreams mey Kho mat naa a !!!!! 😉 😛

Chalo man mey edit kardhiyAa!! All the best for the interview as such u resemble Kalpi a lot hence if u will see rags accidentally as an interviewer even by mistAke apna dreams mey Kho mat naa a !!!!! 😉 😛
wow raghav as an interviewer for me ?/ i will be on cloud nine u knw..
ya but i dont go in my dreamland