What if Pakhi Had Lost her Memory?

Posted: 8 years ago
πŸ˜†

This I am not going to leave it upto you all for imaginations...

I am gonna make it clear...

that Pakhi is running behind RagNa... RagNa makes a smart move and shifts Leading Pakhi to fall in that Khaai...!!!!!!

And it's is Pakhi who loses her memory...

am not gonna bring in disaster of face changing here...

Just lost memory, what do you think would have been scenario?
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘    
I'll be gng on dancing πŸ€ͺ

Maybe the story would be like.. kamla ll be taking of ghajini pakhi.. while ragna ll get married.πŸ˜‰. and they lived happily ever after.. 😳 Edited by vyshuu.. - 8 years ago
wow then i m imagine pakhi wl attend ragna marriege as a stranger and every1 wl just try to make her forget her past or hide her past frm her😈
Memory Loss?? Or Loss of Brains ?? Either way the " Idiotic Box [TV ] " would have 'splintered' into pieces due to the HAPPINESS of the Viewers ! Thanks for such a wonderful post which is a 'balm' to all the 'wounded hearts ' of RagNa viewers!   It was HEARTBREAKING with Kalpi's accident and the most IDIOTIC face transplant concept ! The story became a 'laughing stock' in the History of Hindi serials!!!
πŸ˜†

Should have been on air...
CVs actually failed to realize difference between "Imp. CHaracters" and "Useless ones."

I can proudly say that my friends and wonderful writers here have more brains then those CVs- PD, MG, and channel decision maker for zee...
Trust me...
wow that will be an awesome twist sari phasadh ke jad woh paki he hai woh kamla ko bhul jayege aur raghav ko bhi tho Kalpana ke ash hoge dono miljaege πŸ˜†
RagNa get married and live happily
love u sneha 
hope it was like that
ohhh goddd agar aisa hota to main poore sheher main mithayi baant deti... haila kash aisa ho jata...to serial aaj kahin aur hi hota gutter main nahi hota...pakhi aadhi pagal to pehele hi thi poori pagal dekhne main maza aata . kamla uske peeche bhagti reheti..hahahhaah