Great performance by rashami and Nandish

Posted: 8 years ago
I think the bin kuch Kane performance was soo cute+sweet and well performed and perfectly done !

For whatever reasons Chetu cut marks is different. But the performance was outstanding!
i agree it was a treat for eyes...
nd  i think dey deserved a 30
defenitely not 26
Yeah they danced like butter on hot paratha...:P I mean their lifts and transitions were so smooth... Truly they deserved 30 on the basis of their on stage perfornance...
it was the most fantastic performance of the day 
It was like a dream..watching recorded version so many tims.
It was effortlessly beautiful 
Originally posted by -SparklingVibz-

I think the bin kuch Kane performance was soo cute+sweet and well performed and perfectly done !

For whatever reasons Chetu cut marks is different. But the performance was outstanding!
really they deserved 30..so much drama..ids making nach bad..no one actually objected or sed nything against them there ithey were all having fun n laughing..n more over they wer disqualified. .again deducted marks..but he cud hv atleast given 8
Originally posted by niya4333

i agree it was a treat for eyes...
nd  i think dey deserved a 30
defenitely not 26
agree😊
Originally posted by smriti25

Yeah they danced like butter on hot paratha...:P I mean their lifts and transitions were so smooth... Truly they deserved 30 on the basis of their on stage perfornance...
ya exactly. .they deserved more...its a dance show..after all..bringing personal lives..n jodi nominations will bring politics into it..dancing will nt brbe so important. fights..among contestants will lead to fight amongst fans..n judges wont be behind..n so nach baliye will be all over media n social network. .
Originally posted by smriti25

luved ua comparison dear
Originally posted by merryface

agree😊

:)
hope dey get a 30 dz tym..
oh noo but rashmi is injured 
bad luck fr dem