India-Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

** YOUR TAKE** (Page 4)

Deebz IF-Dazzler
Deebz
Deebz

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
I have to agree with Bharati. Screen play is so tame that dabh now feels like a documentary than a drama .Suspense, comedy, romance and drama need to be added. Frankly bhabho in this avatar, is not providing aggravation factor that makes us root passionately for Sandhya.  I kind of relished gnashing my teeth at her.  More than anything, SurYa need to come closer. It need not be physical. We all fell in love with the Suraj who used to worship Sandy with just his gaze. They hardly touched in that first year but the chemistry was tremendous. Now it will be at a different wavelength, like that of soulmates. There can be some really great heart touching moments if they can bring back the creativity of the past.
I have to still say though, even at this point, dabh is better than all other shows out there.

Edited by Deebz - 04 May 2015 at 6:32pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sonali_11deejagi.NJ.thala

thala IF-Addictz
thala
thala

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deebz

I have to agree with Bharati. Screen play is so tame that dabh now feels like a documentary than a drama .Suspense, comedy, romance and drama need to be added. Frankly bhabho in this avatar, is not providing aggravation factor that makes us root passionately for Sandhya.  I kind of relished gnashing my teeth at her.  More than anything, SurYa need to come closer. It need not be physical. We all fell in love with the Suraj who used to worship Sandy with just his gaze. They hardly touched in that first year but the chemistry was tremendous. Now it will be at a different wavelength, like that of soulmates. There can be some really great heart touching moments if they can bring back the creativity of the past.
I have to still say though, even at this point, dabh is better than all other shows out there.

Clap

i second you
those looks simply set the tv screen on fire
but the title card says same script writers and same dialogue writers
why arent they able to deliver  it

as you said dabh is far far better than crap tracks in almost all other shows

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Deebzdeejagi

thala IF-Addictz
thala
thala

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 8:57pm | IP Logged

11 players make a team
each one has his own responsibilites when it comes to deliver
first half batting is over 
however be the low score
making a victory out of it is in the hands of the captain (SSP)

setting the field , rotating the bowlers, putting pressure on opposition
and tackling pressure for himself
one small mistake the match goes out of your hand
one tricky captainship you winn a match 

yesterday csk vs rcb Thumbs Up
take a bow cap Cool

i think SSP has to take responsiblity and  rise from the ashes
they can do it
all you need is interest in doing it
if they are satisfied with what trp they are earning now
then i dont think we can see any improvement in the show 

but one thing i have to appreciate
dabh never relies on cheap drama to increase trp
omg the top5 shows have horrible , logicless, story
may be people like such arrogancy
if that is the case
iam happy with the current trp

Sonali_11deejagi

Sonali_11 IF-Dazzler
Sonali_11
Sonali_11

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Thala  the main problem starts when a PH does not want work hard to regain the lost ratings..
Im sure if SSP works harder on the show things can change over night.

DABH has lost its top position before also , but PH was eager to come back with a bang.I remember when ratings were just 3.1 when Rajkumar track started.. When Sab se bada champion was introduced DABH was stuck at 3.7 only..

During the night college track , when ratings came out after ditigization of 3 months ...DABH lost its position, but they worked hard and came back with swami track. 
Every show has its share of ups and downs...Its just that they should not lose interest.
I can see, SSP is very busy overly promoting their new shows..Tu mera hero is having new promos every week..I wonder why they cant do the same for DABH.

deejagithala

thala IF-Addictz
thala
thala

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
simple sonali
ssp feels the best is over
now whatever they get as trp is just bonus
ssp is slow poisoning the golden egg laying hen

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index