India-Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

** YOUR TAKE** (Page 2)

Sonali_11 IF-Dazzler
Sonali_11
Sonali_11

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Channel cannot decide anything based on  one week's ratings everyone is confused about Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jyothi.Nthala

deejagi IF-Rockerz
deejagi
deejagi

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 12:46am | IP Logged
@ thala,

They can't show lovy dovy Surya now as they need to focus on them as responsible parents. We have been cribbing that they are not focusing on Suraj's growth professionally and when they are taking trheir step towards that, we feel they are lacking somewhere by not giving us our Surya moments. Its nothing like that, all these Chobul, and other children tracks will pave the road towards Suraj's growth and his dream. We can still have fantastic Surya moments as it is not too easy to become successful over night. We can see Sandya becoming the back bone for Suraj in materializing his dream. She will stay put as his support system when he face the rude society and it will not be easy to get loan from Banks without pledging something valuable and how Sandya & bhabo will support him emotionally.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sonali_11Jyothi.Nthala

pasurYa IF-Stunnerz
pasurYa
pasurYa

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Nice post Rama akka ..
I said d same few days back that after Vansh's union wit surYa nd suraj expanding his business nothing s there much to show ..

Suddenly this new entry s also coming .. I find d show over crowded with so many people... RM s full of kids .. the cuteness which I saw btw suraj nd ved in d beginning has turned into irritating one for me .. suraj s nt telling anything to ved nd also I found ved's realisation abrupt .. 

Donno.. I am nt able to enjoy the show like b4 .. the main reason s surYa ofcourse but there were tracks where we had no surYa nd complained to SSP abt tat ..still the show was enjoyable..

But now .. no surYa..no proper justification for anything.. no planning by SSP ..

More than this. . the new rating method s confusing ... I donno whether it s correct or nt but it s true tat people have stopped watching DABH post leap .. Ouch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tweetykins21deejagiJyothi.Nthala

tweetykins21 Senior Member
tweetykins21
tweetykins21

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Awesome post Rama. I think all forum members are thinking the same.  I have one doubt .  Before there were no dreams for Suraj  All of a sudden he wants to become business man. And he is telling that  is his dream. Ved dream becomes Suraj dream?  What about Sandhya's cookery show ?  So many loops. . No Surya romance. They became old people like baboo and Babasa?  So many senseless tracks . BecauSe of all these things this show lost its charm  and  getting low TRP

Edited by tweetykins21 - 04 May 2015 at 2:18am

deejagithala

pasurYa IF-Stunnerz
pasurYa
pasurYa

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 2:51am | IP Logged
exactly tweetykins .. this s nt suraj's dream.. tis s what ved wants his dad to be . 
Suraj s doing this for ved as he has been insulted or made fun by his frnds ..

Ouch

deejagithala

pasurYa IF-Stunnerz
pasurYa
pasurYa

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 4:44am | IP Logged
btw..where on earth does a bank give loan by considering the customer's dream ?? 
Sounds stupid to hear suraj telling he has a dream nd sandy agreeing...

That too to get a loan for buying such a big hotel .. too much security will be asked right ?Confused

tweetykins21thala

thala IF-Addictz
thala
thala

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 4:51am | IP Logged
seg says suraj will sell MKD
interesting
i hope dabh gets back to topping the charts

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deejagi

zona. IF-Rockerz
zona.
zona.

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pasurYa

btw..where on earth does a bank give loan by considering the customer's dream ??
Sounds stupid to hear suraj telling he has a dream nd sandy agreeing...

That too to get a loan for buying such a big hotel .. too much security will be asked right ?Confused

@bold...exactly my thoughts...Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

thala

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index