Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xaviara thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Got done watching the episode, and even though it was mostly filler, there are few things I wanted to mention.

Firstly, I loved the AbhiGya scene when they were missing each other, the sadist in me who wanted to see AbhiGya angst was satisfied ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

Secondly, Daadi-Abhi scene as usual was adorable, in fact it made me think that this Daadi who is all ready to beg Abhi to bring Pragya back home, what makes her go against her ? I feel Taaliyah an Mithali may have a hand in instigating her.

Thirdly, a huge thanks to CV's for granting our wish and showing us a sober and a rational Abhi. Hopefully soon they will grant our wish of a detective Abhi too.

Last and not the least, I don't want Tanu to be pregnant, not even with someone else baby, because I happen to adore babies & children, and I find the idea of Tanu being a mom distasteful. No child deserves to have a mother like her. So no baby for her, Akaash-Rachna's is the only baby I want to see i the show for a while.

--simmi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I like the pale blue... I don't know why! I think it just suits her!
ash k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Kiekeboe

the dark blue... the one with the bathtub scene 

Yeah i like that in the sense that we get good Abhigya scenes!

Plum one was Abhigya divorce๐Ÿ˜•... just remembered๐Ÿ˜†
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ash k

I have a question...

which colour do you guys like from Pragya's Chatris?๐Ÿ˜†

You can only pick ONE!๐Ÿ˜Š

I like the plum one!

Bright pink one.
xaviara thumbnail
I like the baby pink one on her ๐Ÿ˜Š
MarGan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I liked the latest ledge scene dress...๐Ÿ˜›
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
OKAY!
Today's episode.

Tannu so worried when Abhi was saying everyone is something inside, something else outside..etc.. She is surely betraying him in this baby issue too. She might be really pregnant (I don't want it this way, I prefer no baby), but not Abhi's for sure. The fact that he doesn't tell Aalu, Abhi or the elders shows it so.

Pragya Oh Pragya, I wanted her to realize TaBhi are a couple when they were a couple, but she is realizing now.. so late, because she is in love and will hurt..and he will too..

Abhi is sad, yeah he was shouting he doesn't want to see Pragya but his eyes were looking for her. And he was hurting like a child.. even playing video games.
I have always said this whether Abhi realizes/acts on his love for Pragya or not, he is emotionally attached to her. That's what is showing now.. that's why he is so sad.

We had Pragya see him in the moon, Abhi returned the favours today! Yey!

Abhi-Daadi scene: There was something so so adorable about it. They were even matching colors. And she knows his heartbeat and he will go to bring Pragya hurting himself. Aww..

What did BB mean when she said playing football under the table? I didn't get it.

Glad to see Abhi not being bitter at all towards BB or anyone because of Pragya, was nice to see throwing fun lines at BB... At the end of the day, he is hurting than having really negative feelings about Pragya... So that's good.

Precap: So Abhi wants to solve the matter..Yes, Abhi, you gotta solve it all now. Pragya will mess it up.
Edited by -Tia- - 8 years ago
ash k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: MarGan

I liked the latest ledge scene dress...๐Ÿ˜›

Suto bhai thats cheating๐Ÿ˜†

You have to pick one from the rainbow coloured chatris.
MarGan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ash k

Suto bhai thats cheating๐Ÿ˜†

You have to pick one from the rainbow coloured chatris.

Oh...sorry ...i didn't know that AFA๐Ÿ˜ณ...

Then I'll go for a Pink one...๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜›
xaviara thumbnail
Tia, great review as usual ๐Ÿ˜Š

When BB said playing football under the table, she meant playing footsie ๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by xaviara - 8 years ago