Kumkum Bhagya

India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #143- Aapko Yeh Taqleef Dena Meri Majboori Thi ll (Page 127)

TeluguAmmayi IF-Stunnerz
TeluguAmmayi
TeluguAmmayi

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Tia-

Rishu and Navz, Like I said I do get Pragya's reasons and her nature but just wish that she thought for herself too and believe her love and her KB more than Tannu who is a proven evil.

i understand what u r upto but what to do the so called creative writers did thisAngryAngryAngry 

imagine reading ur pranu drabbles itself is making me bang my head than wathcing it on screen..

god !! i dont know how am i going to..

Fanaah IF-Rockerz
Fanaah
Fanaah

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by apple123flower

HAAAYYYEEE!!!! Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--simmi--xaviara

Fanaah IF-Rockerz
Fanaah
Fanaah

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashpat3

hey girls
Hey Aysha! You changed your pic!
xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Tia-

Rishu and Navz, Like I said I do get Pragya's reasons and her nature but just wish that she thought for herself too and believe her love and her KB more than Tannu who is a proven evil.

Tia, I know I spend a lot of time explaining her actions, but I don't justify them at all. The thing is, I understand Pragya's character better then most and I feel the reason she never thinks of herself is because she doesn't believe in herself and doesn't think she has any right to be happy. That happens when you have been rejected all your life.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FanaahTeluguAmmayi-Tia-

abhiya23 IF-Dazzler
abhiya23
abhiya23

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fanaah

Originally posted by ashpat3

hey girls
Hey Aysha! You changed your pic!

I keep changing pics, I am never satisfied with one pic for long time

I don't blame her for being Mahan because in the way she is raised where always has to think about other people, and never got a chance to think about herself, (getting rejected couple times never let her think about herself) hope you all get what I mean 

Edited by ashpat3 - 03 May 2015 at 12:47pm 

Edited by ashpat3 - 05 May 2015 at 7:50am

Fanaahxaviarakubare

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Till now in the show the CV's have always showed us that Pragya has come to know Abhi better then anyone, which is why she always let him get away with everything, which is why Abhi is very lucky to have her as his wife.

What I want to see now in the show is how Abhi comes to know and understand Pragya, because in the show it is always about what Abhi wants, how Abhi feels, how Abhi reacts, how Abhi hurts. We never get to see the CV's talking about or dealing with Pragya's feelings and her emotional wounds/insecurities ? Abhi may have realized that he loves her, but does he have any idea how emotionally wounded Pragya is ? When he does confess his love and they get together, a lot of Pragya's happiness will depend on how emotionally secure Abhi makes her, because despite his confession, it will take a lot of time for Pragay to really believe that someone like Abhi can love her.

FanaahkubareTeluguAmmayi

-Tia- IF-Addictz
-Tia-
-Tia-

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Navz, I don't think Pragya knows Abhi as much as I thought she does. She has no clue of his emotions for her.. Nor does she understand he is all about responsibility and would do the right thing for the baby, but she is not taking him under confidence but trying her special ways to get TaBhi married.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--simmi--Fanaah

TeluguAmmayi IF-Stunnerz
TeluguAmmayi
TeluguAmmayi

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Till now in the show the CV's have always showed us that Pragya has come to know Abhi better then anyone, which is why she always let him get away with everything, which is why Abhi is very lucky to have her as his wife.

What I want to see now in the show is how Abhi comes to know and understand Pragya, because in the show it is always about what Abhi wants, how Abhi feels, how Abhi reacts, how Abhi hurts. We never get to see the CV's talking about or dealing with Pragya's feelings and her emotional wounds/insecurities ? Abhi may have realized that he loves her, but does he have any idea how emotionally wounded Pragya is ? When he does confess his love and they get together, a lot of Pragya's happiness will depend on how emotionally secure Abhi makes her, because despite his confession, it will take a lot of time for Pragay to really believe that someone like Abhi can love her.

this track have a cance of that navz,...
he can prove he understands her by not believing her rejection.
he can stand with her...
etc..

--simmi--Fanaahxaviara

Go to top