Kumkum Bhagya

India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #143- Aapko Yeh Taqleef Dena Meri Majboori Thi ll (Page 126)

abhiya23 IF-Dazzler
abhiya23
abhiya23

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Originally posted by -Tia-

Navz, I don't think Pragya knows Abhi as much as I thought she does. She has no clue of his emotions for her.. Nor does she understand he is all about responsibility and would do the right thing for the baby, but she is not taking him under confidence but trying her special ways to get TaBhi married.

That's just it Tia, she knows him well, that is why she knows he will bear the responsibility of his baby, but he would also fulfill his responsibility towards Pragya and own up to the affair so no one blames her, and that would cost him his relationship with the one person he loves the most, his daadi.

Also her not knowing about his feelings for her, maybe she subconsciously does know he feels something for her, but like I said it would be tough for anyone like Pragya to believe that a guy like Abhi who has million woman after him, would love a simple girl like her ? Remember the promo shoot promo scene ? That was the first time he said I love you to her, and you can see pure disbelif on her face when she says ' You love me ? U really love me ? If you do then why didn't you tell me before ?'

Isn't it the main part of the story that how a simple girl like her wins the heart of Rockstar

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Fanaahxaviarakubare

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashpat3

Navz, I don't think Pragya knows Abhi as much as I thought she does. She has no clue of his emotions for her.. Nor does she understand he is all about responsibility and would do the right thing for the baby, but she is not taking him under confidence but trying her special ways to get TaBhi married.

That's just it Tia, she knows him well, that is why she knows he will bear the responsibility of his baby, but he would also fulfill his responsibility towards Pragya and own up to the affair so no one blames her, and that would cost him his relationship with the one person he loves the most, his daadi.

Also her not knowing about his feelings for her, maybe she subconsciously does know he feels something for her, but like I said it would be tough for anyone like Pragya to believe that a guy like Abhi who has million woman after him, would love a simple girl like her ? Remember the promo shoot promo scene ? That was the first time he said I love you to her, and you can see pure disbelif on her face when she says ' You love me ? U really love me ? If you do then why didn't you tell me before ?'

Isn't it the main part of the story that how a simple girl like her wins the heart of Rockstar

Exactly, if she wasn't so selfless and so giving, Abhi would have never come to adore, love and respect her so much. Her selfless nature is what sets her apart from Tanu and all those million fans of his.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fanaahkubare

TeluguAmmayi IF-Stunnerz
TeluguAmmayi
TeluguAmmayi

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 8:33am | IP Logged
serial express one..
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2p5piw_serial-express-sbb-segment-5th-may-2015_tv

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fanaah

TeluguAmmayi IF-Stunnerz
TeluguAmmayi
TeluguAmmayi

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 8:39am | IP Logged
akash , rachna and pragya in temole..

akash kissing rachna foreheadLOLLOL ( they are happy)

(i like the pair they are cute..) 

pragya is talking with pandit ji...

goes back to akash and rachna and all 3 walk inside the temple...

same dresses as the other viseo and its night time...

voice over says...

she is becoming jodi maker ... they say lets hope soon abhi gets back to her with godess blessings and with her kumkum bhagya..

Fanaahxaviarakubare

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 8:42am | IP Logged
hey did anyone of you read the industry strike article on IF ? There is media industry strike starting from tomorrow 6th May, that is why all the shows including KKB have been shooting episodes so far ahead, so if the strike lasts long, they don't have any problems airing the episodes.

There was a industry strike like this in 2008, where the writers had gone on strike, that resulted in no episodes being aired for three weeks. I know this because I was watching MJHT during that time. Does anyone else remember that time ?

Fanaahkubare-Tia-

-Tia- IF-Addictz
-Tia-
-Tia-

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Neither of them really understand each other yet. One of the main reasons for it is they have never really talked to each other on one to one. They have talked about others, but never about themselves. They need to grow as a couple, communicate better and have a long way to go in understanding and knowing what the other is and what the other wants. They might have 35 gun match, but they are yet to prove why they should be a couple.

--simmi--Fanaahxaviara

-Tia- IF-Addictz
-Tia-
-Tia-

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 8:43am | IP Logged

hey did anyone of you read the industry strike article on IF ? There is media industry strike starting from tomorrow 6th May, that is why all the shows including KKB have been shooting episodes so far ahead, so if the strike lasts long, they don't have any problems airing the episodes.

There was a industry strike like this in 2008, where the writers had gone on strike, that resulted in no episodes being aired for three weeks. I know this because I was watching MJHT during that time. Does anyone else remember that time ?

Shocked

Fanaahxaviara

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 8:50am | IP Logged

Neither of them really understand each other yet. One of the main reasons for it is they have never really talked to each other on one to one. They have talked about others, but never about themselves. They need to grow as a couple, communicate better and have a long way to go in understanding and knowing what the other is and what the other wants. They might have 35 gun match, but they are yet to prove why they should be a couple.

Yes, they do have a severe communication problem, and they can only solve that by having a heart to heart conversation for once. I hope we get to see that soon in the show, because we all want to know why they have that 35 gun match.

Fanaahkubare

Go to top