ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #143- Aapko Yeh Taqleef Dena Meri Majboori Thi ll - Page 104

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fanaah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: deefan

Purab come to meet Abhi, wanting details.

Yeah, GOOD LUCK with that! Do TRY NOT to agitate him, will you?
Edited by Fanaah - 8 years ago
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i hope this scene doesnt upset me and increase abhigya mu..

Fanaah thumbnail
Originally posted by: harisha_kb

so pregnancy is confirmed ?

😕
mother confirmed... father ???😆😆

@ bold: Tom, Dick and Harry, hence her freakout! ðŸ˜ƒ
xaviara thumbnail

Abhi having flashback and he doesn't answer Purab. Purab asking but Abhi thinking to himself saying I don't have the courage to say it and you don't have the courage to listen, I don't want to depress you with my sad story.

Purab asking but Abhi says it's a secret so I won't tel you easily. Abhi says it's personal, you don't tell such stuff. Purab says I will find out, I will ask Pragya. Abhi says go ask, she will not tell you either. Purab surprised by that. Purab gets message from BB, he leaves.

Upcoming: Abhi is blocking Pragya from entering the room, she gets in and heads to the closet but then he stops her from entering the closet too. He pins her against the door, she is facing closet door and he is behind her

(looks like the touching scene may be coming)

Eeeks !!! I was so hoping that we might get this scene, can't wait !!!! I wonder what made Abhi behave in such a way ?
nilmi thumbnail
Hope some MMS wala intimacy...ðŸĪŠ
deefan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The next part begins with Aaksh waiting for Rachna, she sees her and is upset, he is happy. Rachna taunts again saying I thought you would forget this road by now. She wants to leave, Aakash says please talk to me once. I couldn't control myself, I know you told me not to meet you. Aakash says in so many months your answer hasnt changed but I have, my family are forcing me to get married. I cannot say no to Bhai, Dadi but I can';t live w/o you, please forgive me. Rachna says why forgive me, you mean nothing to me. Aakash says you are the mother of my child, I want to give the child my name. Rachna says not ours, mine, you made a joke of my feelings. Aakash says one chance even God gives, rachna says I am not God, (she is in tears), with great difficulty I made myself strong. Rachna says get married whereever, I won't marry you. Aakash screams while she leaves, after this only you are responsible. She watched him cry from a distance.

Upcoming: Abhi says you are affected by me coming closer. Pragya says why will I be affected? ABhi says really? He hold her neck and comes closer, like he is about to kiss. This time she is facing him they are both leaning on the closet entrance door.

Edited by deefan - 8 years ago
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
navz... i am afraid of this scene... i will tell u y after knowing wat happened
Fanaah thumbnail

Purab says I will find out, I will ask Pragya. Abhi says go ask, she will not tell you either. Purab surprised by that. Purab gets message from BB, he leaves.

... How convenient that whenever he attempts to get info. on AbhiGya and fails, BB's phone comes and he leaves. *snort* The cvs need to come-up with a better exit strategy for Purab! *rolls eyes* ... Like a herd of stampeding elephants...
Fanaah thumbnail
Originally posted by: xaviara

@black : I knew it, this will be the reason why Pragya will instigate Daadi against her. She will never want Abhi to take the blame on himself.

*nodnodnod* YUP!
sudanindia2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Fanaah

Yo Nuha! In bhootni mode! *waves*

priyaaa  I'm not in a phtooni mood I'm a real ghost these something is killing me .. it took ages to Open a page in the IF and every 30,40 seconds the page will shut down again so I can not write... even the like is so difficult it works after 2 to 3 trials ..I think my lappy got a virus or something ..I hope this will be posted ,,say Hi to every one for me I really really missed you all