ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #143- Aapko Yeh Taqleef Dena Meri Majboori Thi ll - Page 97

Posted: 8 years ago
Abhi's actions were wrong in MMS, Rishu- but he wanted AbhiGya. He wanted her to be innocent, he wanted her to be no one else's (it was hypocritical, even then... He was possessive), he also proved her not guilty...
But here, Pragya is not even giving him the benefit of doubt, yeah she saw a proof but even he saw it (sleeping with Suresh MMS, and the first thing he did was to confront her, give her time to prove etc.), but here Pragya is going by Tannu's proofs blindly.. And ready to give up on AbhiGya. He shipped AbhiGya in MMS but Pragya is shipping TaBhi.
Originally posted by -Tia-

Abhi's actions were wrong in MMS, Rishu- but he wanted AbhiGya. He wanted her to be innocent, he wanted her to be no one else's (it was hypocritical, even then... He was possessive), he also proved her not guilty...
But here, Pragya is not even giving him the benefit of doubt, yeah she saw a proof but even he saw it (sleeping with Suresh MMS, and the first thing he did was to confront her, give her time to prove etc.), but here Pragya is going by Tannu's proofs blindly.. And ready to give up on AbhiGya. He shipped AbhiGya in MMS but Pragya is shipping TaBhi.

true.. but its their characters right..

abhi.. possesive , selfish(not in a bad sense), and he is always frank and straight forward...
pragya: sacrificail , selfless and she always hides things from him

Tia, his main reason for proving Pragya innocent was because of the condition Daadi was in, and he didn't want her to face another shock, when she became conscious again. Same way Pragya is ready to sacrifice her love for Abhi and his daadi, because no one more then Pragya knows that Abhi loves daadi the most in this world. They are different individual, with different values and beliefs, so their way of doing things might be different, but the reason is same.
I am too much irritated because i wanted guilty abhi who is duffering for all the past actions..
here we are getting some other nonsense..

pragya immediately hugged him and forgave him when he proved innocent..
will abhi really not confront her for hiding things from him..

i really want the scene ... i want him to give her a long lecture not to hide things from him in the future..

quite a serious warning to our mahan pragya...

i know its his fault but what she is doing is frustrating to me...
how come Rachna's family don't know about the marriage, as far as I know her mother does not like Pragya that much now 
@rishu that is great combination right of a pair, one is impulsive other is calm 
Rishu and Navz, Like I said I do understand her reasons and her nature but just wish that she thought for herself too and believe her love and her KB more than Tannu who is a proven evil.Edited by -Tia- - 8 years ago
Originally posted by ashpat3

how come Rachna's family don't know about the marriage, as far as I know her mother does not like Pragya that much now 
@rishu that is great combination right of a pair, one is impulsive other is calm 
her family.. lol.. i have no idea regarding them...
both are really difficult to bear..like he doesnt think before shouting and she never opens up..

so he is should find out wat she is hiding and she should stay calm when he gets angry..

πŸ˜† we should face all this crapπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by ashpat3

We might see them soon!
Rishu loved the drabble sweetie, so hot !  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Rishu and Navz, Like I said I do get Pragya's reasons and her nature but just wish that she thought for herself too and believe her love and her KB more than Tannu who is a proven evil.

i understand what u r upto but what to do the so called creative writers did this😑😑😑 

imagine reading ur pranu drabbles itself is making me bang my head than wathcing it on screen..

god !! i dont know how am i going to..