Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: ashpat3

dal mein kuch kala hai, does Tanu think Abhi will reject her after knowing about pregnancy (if she thinks that) then she never understood him that he is always bound with his responsibilty 

she said in her mind -"if abhi doesn't accept me and my baby" - not "me and OUR baby" - so i'm convinced it's not his and she's trying to trap him into marriage before it's too late for her! but if she's willing to abort...sigh i guess she was hoping to keep her grip sunken in abhi 🤔
abhiya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -mina-

she said in her mind -"if abhi doesn't accept me and my baby" - not "me and OUR baby" - so i'm convinced it's not his and she's trying to trap him into marriage before it's too late for her! but if she's willing to abort...sigh i guess she was hoping to keep her grip sunken in abhi 🤔

I did not know about  "our baby" thing but I hope CVs do not disappoint us this time
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Yup. I thought that too.. her baby! Wonder if she even knows who the father is.. may be some random hook up?😲 Or a rich producer like Krishna said.
deefan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

drabble: lovebite chahiye

THE END

Oooh, very nice. I love it Mina, I can't ever imagine show pragya saying this but it's good to dream 😆
abhiya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
will the divorce track happen again Edited by ashpat3 - 8 years ago
deefan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Tia, Ash...

Yup, Mina is on a roll today...
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Ash idk if the divorce track will happen again but I would find it interesting if it did!
nitarata thumbnail
The divorce won't happen but a track might. I am hoping they finally build up AbhiGya love from both sides!
nitarata thumbnail
Can't wait for the next PraNu scene! I can't believe I am obsessed with these two...
Ever since my Thelma and Louise drabble, I had thing for them! 😲
Sara_DONT_ASK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
MINA *clapping clapping clapping*

Love the drabbles!!!!!