Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
But guys, the CVs were lame again.
They used a pre-wedding Pragya GIF to put in the moon. Abhi had hardly seen Pragya without a bindi and sindhoor on head, and he had never seen her smiling in front of him before marriage. How did he imagine her that way?
They should have shown a post wedding Pragsy image/GIF. 
Edited by -Tia- - 8 years ago
Asma- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I finally watched the episode
And I found it oki ..
I loved Abhi scenes
It was hilarious when Abhi saw Pragya in the moon I was like OMG they dared :)
Then I hate the fact that Abhi cannot talk to Purab rgh Cvs !
Tanu showing her true face she is selfish she is only think about the loss she would face without Abhi. I just hope there is no baby !
Dadi Abhi I love them
Now how the story will move on the Precap is intriguing me !
He wants to divorce her or what ?
shivanimehta thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Tia-

OKAY!

Today's episode.

Tannu so worried when Abhi was saying everyone is something inside, something else outside..etc.. She is surely betraying him in this baby issue too. She might be really pregnant (I don't want it this way, I prefer no baby), but not Abhi's for sure. The fact that he doesn't tell Aalu, Abhi or the elders shows it so.

Pragya Oh Pragya, I wanted her to realize TaBhi are a couple when they were a couple, but she is realizing now.. so late, because she is in love and will hurt..and he will too..

Abhi is sad, yeah he was shouting he doesn't want to see Pragya but his eyes were looking for her. And he was hurting like a child.. even playing video games.
I have always said this whether Abhi realizes/acts on his love for Pragya or not, he is emotionally attached to her. That's what is showing now.. that's why he is so sad.

We had Pragya see him in the moon, Abhi returned the favours today! Yey!

Abhi-Daadi scene: There was something so so adorable about it. They were even matching colors. And she knows his heartbeat and he will go to bring Pragya hurting himself. Aww..

What did BB mean when she said playing football under the table? I didn't get it.

Glad to see Abhi not being bitter at all towards BB or anyone because of Pragya, was nice to see throwing fun lines at BB... At the end of the day, he is hurting than having really negative feelings about Pragya... So that's good.

Precap: So Abhi wants to solve the matter..Yes, Abhi, you gotta solve it all now. Pragya will mess it up.

PLAYING FOOTSIE πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰β˜ΊοΈ
MarGan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Asma-

I finally watched the episode
And I found it oki ..
I loved Abhi scenes
It was hilarious when Abhi saw Pragya in the moon I was like OMG they dared :)
Then I hate the fact that Abhi cannot talk to Purab rgh Cvs !
Tanu showing her true face she is selfish she is only think about the loss she would face without Abhi. I just hope there is no baby !
Dadi Abhi I love them
Now how the story will move on the Precap is intriguing me !
He wants to divorce her or what ?

I think Abhi wanted to test her with this divorce issue...Based on the type of reaction she gives ,he'll decide whether she is lying or not...😳

xaviara thumbnail
Tanu not telling about her pregnancy to Aaliyah makes me wonder if Abhi is going to take Aaliyah's help in exposing Tanu ? I know they are BFF, but am sure even Aaliyah would not be okay with Tanu passing off someone else child as Abhi's. Also if she exposes Tanu and helps bring AbhiGya together, then more brownies points for her where Purab is concerned. 
Asma- thumbnail
Originally posted by: MarGan

I think Abhi wanted to test her with this divorce issue...Based on the type of reaction she gives ,he'll decide whether she is lying or not...😳

Oh okay he should test her :)
If it helps for their re Union I'm okay with that :p

Asma- thumbnail
I didn't get the football thing.. Does it mean something else for BB because I was clearly imagining Abhigya playing football with kids
xaviara thumbnail
Bro he hasn't started doubting her yet, so I think he means it when he says he will free her from their relationship soon. But am hoping that during this pretending time, he gets suspicious soon.
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: xaviara

Tanu not telling about her pregnancy to Aaliyah makes me wonder if Abhi is going to take Aaliyah's help in exposing Tanu ? I know they are BFF, but am sure even Aaliyah would not be okay with Tanu passing off someone else child as Abhi's. Also if she exposes Tanu and helps bring AbhiGya together, then more brownies points for her where Purab is concerned. 

My theory too! I would love Aalu on Abhi's side even if it is for her own interests.
This might pave way for everyone trusting Aalu and Aalu taking advantage of that with Purab and RaBul..
xaviara thumbnail
Originally posted by: Asma-

I didn't get the football thing.. Does it mean something else for BB because I was clearly imagining Abhigya playing football with kids

Asma, she said playing football under the table, which means playing footsie πŸ˜†