India-Forums

Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah
Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah

Vm VM VM (Page 3)

IMansi Senior Member
IMansi
IMansi

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Not every other show is perfect. I also want it to be like before. I am not liking this either since it completed 1500 episodes. Makers are responsible then let them know too about it. Most of the people who think the shows preach and whatever it's lacking, post to sab TV on twitter. Most of the people who ate active here are on twitter too. This may help. They don't read posts here. Just like 2 persons wrote the same thing to Dilip sir which Yojana posted with pics. Then it's of some benefit.
And if that new member would post about Mandar aka Bhide about he should not get award would definitely get replies, and many other comments made me feel Dilip Sir and Disha mam should leave the show. I wish I could write him to quit the show but he is happy with show so I am just keeping this with myself.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

...Idea...terenaam_ahmobsessiveperson

IMansi Senior Member
IMansi
IMansi

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 7:04am | IP Logged
No issues. I don't want to interfere in other's tasks. Whoever wanna say can do do so. I will quit the show when I will feel it's worst. Because I don't have free time to watch worse show. Those who have they can watch and post here. And already I refrain myself from posting here.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

obsessiveperson

-Tulips- IF-Sizzlerz
-Tulips-
-Tulips-

Captain Kalaunji

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 7:04am | IP Logged
People do post on social networking sites and I realized either the makers/the channel are paying attention to the criticisms.For example, lot of people criticized about lack of comedy in khushi track.I don't know about others but I observed that they started showing comedy scenes in the later part of the track.
I don't know whether cast and crew of this show visit IF or not.My reason for posting criticisms here is because IF is a place where people discuss everything about shows.I don't make posts for the makers to read them.I just come here to give my opinions. 

Members are free to make positive posts.Just because one member criticized the person who made a positive post,that doesn't mean everybody's gonna do that. At least I felt jack shouldn't have made that post on that topic(no offense to jack). 

Anyways, abhi jhagda chodo. We all are here because we love the show. And I feel every actor and actress who are part of this show,except bawri of course,deserve awards and dilip joshi toh definitely fir all the hard work that he has done.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

terenaam_ahmobsessiveperson

IMansi Senior Member
IMansi
IMansi

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Yes I found little bit comedy in one scene of khushi's track, where iyer was scientific lawyer. And when khushi went from GD then Daya-jetha scene was sweet. Except it I also did not like anything much.
I also want makers to realize that Episodes should be like 2008-2011. I don't care what is the medium. If they are improving because of IF posts I won't have problem. But may be the one scene of iyer I felt had comedy it might be because a guy whose tweets to dilip Sir he wrote. May be dilip Sir told about it to dialogue writer or may be IF. Can be anything. Its just I also want comedy like before. I don't know in which scene you found little comedy but it was not brought in notice. So I just meant if we get disappointed with 20 episodes in a month and discuss it, same way if we find comedy in one scene it can be discused too. After all it won't take much of the time as comic scenes have reduced.

obsessiveperson

-Tulips- IF-Sizzlerz
-Tulips-
-Tulips-

Captain Kalaunji

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 7:51am | IP Logged
I too liked iyer's explanation. Science aur Law ka khichdi bana diya usne.There was one scene where bhide tells a kid to bring surabhi. The kid refuses so he tries to bribe him with chocolates, ice creams,etc.but still the kid doesn't agree and leaves.That scene was not great but it was still funny to some extent. And when the kid says that his father who is a teacher taught him not to take anything from strangers,bhide's expression was mind blowing. LOL
But the best one of course was the iyer scene. The way he compared laws with H2O and H2SO4..LOL

obsessiveperson

IMansi Senior Member
IMansi
IMansi

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Yes bhide's that scene was hilarious because of his expressions LOL I wanted something close to their previous standard so iyer's scene was somewhat close. I felt bhide's scene funny but yes iyer's H20 and H2SO4 made me laugh LOL

Edited by IMansi - 04 May 2015 at 8:21am
Samy.123 IF-Dazzler
Samy.123
Samy.123

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sachinist-

For VM'VM'S. ...Check Creation Gallery, You will Surely find Some...! LOL

Thank you so much
Samy.123 IF-Dazzler
Samy.123
Samy.123

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 1:04am | IP Logged
I really love TMKOC
so when ever I miss episodes I have to watch it coz I never find written updates coz the cast are well actors whose expressions can not be written as Jetha makes some faces for him to make a sentence to speak to bapuji
hats off to the actors of TMKOC

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IMansiobsessiveperson

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index