-Lakk-
-Lakk-

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 2:48am | IP Logged
For VM'VM'S. ...Check Creation Gallery, You will Surely find Some...! LOL

IMansi Senior Member
IMansi
IMansi

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 3:06am | IP Logged
There is difference between Criticizing and enjoying whenever fun is made of show. The difference of response between when someone posts this show is best and when someone posted the topic how tmkoc was made fun of in comedy classes. Few fans were elated!
2nd point- I did refer to only few people who think show is already worst And still can watch it. I did not refer to those fans who think it's not more entertaining and don't watch new episodes like Ahemad Ji, Slash7 or many.
I did not say anything with bad intention, I just wonder the show is worst now and are fan of old episodes, howcan tthey watch new episodes regularly? Why don't they watch old episodes at 8:30pm instead of new ones ? If they wanna watch they can, but if its true love then they still watch the show with the hope of getting it better can also try to tweet on sab tv.
3rd point- When someone posted here that she thinks show is best, Jack replied if she thinks show is best then she has not seen any other comedy show. Everybody has his/her own choices, but those who love the show because of it's past Laurel or due to acting of actors can get such replies on forum itself. Can show comments of optimistic fans here that survival here is difficult. But won't.
4th point- nowhere mentioned about actors, mentioned only characters. Babita-Jethalal flirting is discussed/discouraged more than Appreciation of a small Daya-Jethalal scenes. I can further show comments about Gaza family but I won't. I just meant I agree Gadas would be most unwanted family in show but still there is more frustration spread over forum than love for bhide family.
5th- Very well know that show was appreciated on this forum in past that is why I am here, who began with newbie from dazzler ladder.
2 above posts meant there are not many pics now from show, Yojana sometimes posts from scenes, and Ahemad Ji posts from real life, that is why trying hard to be able to bear all the criticism of show because I can't enjoy like others who were happy. And jumping when comedy classes made fun of it just because to get the news of show.
6 pt- Had been on IF since 2010, not each show on TV is perfect except Tmkoc but this forum is definitely exception. VMs are made on basis of content not concept of show.
I dont fear Nobody will agree with me. These posts made it easier for me to quit the forum and just be silent reader for sometime.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

...Idea...obsessiveperson

tarana.. Senior Member
tarana..
tarana..

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 3:30am | IP Logged
I also said on some topic that it is impossible for tmkoc fans specially daya n tapu's fans to survive on this forum, I tried to quit this forum many times but just to see real life pics of show's cast I visit here sometimes,as u said this forum is an exception because Tmkoc is far far more better then other tv shows still it is facing this much of criticm and I am sure many fans like me must b staying away from this forum because of all this.

IMansiobsessiveperson

IMansi Senior Member
IMansi
IMansi

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tarana..

I also said on some topic that it is impossible for tmkoc fans specially daya n tapu's fans to survive on this forum, I tried to quit this forum many times but just to see real life pics of show's cast I visit here sometimes,as u said this forum is an exception because Tmkoc is far far more better then other tv shows still it is facing this much of criticm and I am sure many fans like me must b staying away from this forum because of all this.
Absolutely. Yes I remember your words. I could not interact with you but because you are Daya fan you wanted to quit forum. I did not write that time how bad i felt because here members were telling their reasond so i remained quiet. But you could not. Same case is with me. I am Fan of Daya jetha. Even if Disha's voice is changed I don't feel it's her mistake. It's so difficult to speak in that way.
There are very few like you, me, Yojama and dia who love daya-jetha scenes. I love their scenes so I myself make their siggies/avs.
On this forum I have to come for News and real pics.
I don't have source for these outside the forum like unlike others, otherwise I would not come here. I joined became I used to love Manan and rishabh's posts.
And now whenever I come here I say to myself' let's see if anyone has come up with another negative point of show' and get happy whenever I see new real life pics of actors.
It was hurtful to read on this forum by those members who came here first time and said they feel Dilip Sir does not deserve best actor in comedy role award. Nobody replied.
I know forum is for discussing negative and positive points. In a positive thread like 10 things only a rmkov fan understand, could not also remain a positive thread, and same with other positive threads.
Fans here don't like garba, reason is appropriate, but whenever makers show Sidhi family doing bhangra in their home, does anyone say here that at least they showed bhangra for few seconds?
In khushi's track it was felt that jia is too small and all members were taking her in their arms, and she was tired. Yes was tired sometimes. But in one such scene giving her in other arms was edited. If they won't show everyone loving her and eager to take her in arms, then there is no meaning in having the concept of show as togetherness. Here comments in episodes are logic based. But serial is not complete reality. They always tried to show real and common problems but the way the other basics of show that how society members live like family is not real and not possible. Yes I also know many people who don't post because ofthis aand stay away or silent

Edited by IMansi - 04 May 2015 at 5:45am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

obsessiveperson

terenaam_ahm IF-Dazzler
terenaam_ahm
terenaam_ahm

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 4:41am | IP Logged
@ Masni --- @ Tarana

First of all appreciate your honest opinion regarding the posts that you read here...Smile.

you have to agree that one thing is common between each of members here on TMKOC...that's its love for the show and its actors that brings us here.

u still love the show, u feel its still best among others and whatever reason it is...we respect your opinion

but at any point of time..or any post..did anyone stop you from posting something? good or bad whatever it is...like you have your opinion everyone has der..Smile.

but i personally feel that you saying someone ke jee that xyz se always saying bad thing for someone...that's why i don't visit or don't say or write anything..is not good.

you too are free too express your thoughts...and i guess no one criticizes the actors personally...its their characters in the show we love or hate..!!!

as Aarti said...when show was doing well..you would find no. of positive posts about the show..still many of members love watching old episodes

why do they watch? agar daya ya tapu pasand nahi hain hum ko too starting se hi pasand nahi hona chahiye tha na? why all of the sudden many are not liking them?

just because the show has gone down hill. it may be good among the others, but u will i guess agree that its not the same show...!!!

its your wish if u stay or go on this forum, but we would love you to stay here, and post regularly.

i don't know about others...but if my post made you or anyone on this forum hurt, then i would like to apologize because that's not my intention, i guess i am the eldest on this forum...i am not here to just do time pass or with some other intention..i am just here because i love this show and its the only show i watch..not the new episodes as you said..Smile 

but believe me as you feel that you are honest or loyal...we feel the same about the show..Smile..its just difference of opinions, nothing personal..Smile

Edited by terenaam_ahm - 04 May 2015 at 5:03am

..Kimi..obsessiveperson

IMansi Senior Member
IMansi
IMansi

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by terenaam_ahm

<font size="2" color="#000099">@ Masni ---</font><font size="2" color="#990000">@ Tarana</font>
<font color="#990000" size="2">
</font>
<font size="2" color="#000033">i don't know about others...but if my post made you or anyone on this forum hurt, then i would like toapologize because that's not my intention, i guess i am the eldest on this forum...i am not here to just do time pass or with some other intention..i am just here because i love this show and its the only show i watch..not the new episodes as you said..Smile</font>
<font size="2" color="#990000">
</font>
<font size="2" color="#990000">butbelieveme as you feel that you are honest or loyal...we feel the same about the show..Smile..its justdifferenceofopinions, nothing personal..Smile</font>

Ahemad Bhaiya you don't need to apologize at least from me. I wrote in my posts that I am here because of getting real life pics of my favorite actors. And mostly you post them so ultimately you are the reason I come here and get happy seeing real life pics. Secondly I have no problem with your posts and those who used to like a character earlier but not now because your posts are clear. Your posts tell that you love the show.You find it boring so u don't watch new episodes. So whatever you will say about new track will never hurt at all.
What I felt, one or 2 other members who dislike the new track more than you still watch it and then further comments you know. You like old episodes and you are the one who posts most of pics from show and real pics which bring happiness and never hurt. You are very elder to me so you don't apologize.
And I said regular members views about characters. And some new member who just posted once about dilip sir not deserving award and then disappeared. I did not say regular members comment about actors. Everyone here respects actors. Those who posts only once on forum write about characters. Smile I wrote all this because Here characters discussion dominate , when new member posted about Dilp Sir not deserving award the members who always write on every topic did not oidt there but if that topic would be about downhill of show that thread would get more replies than this. I qaa about to reply on the post but did not because 2-3 days back to the thread I saw one comment here that Jetha is doing overacting and same one on fb so I decided to not to post there. After getting that much hurt still come here because uou get real picd of cast. That's all. Smile

Edited by IMansi - 04 May 2015 at 6:09am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

obsessiveperson

-Tulips- IF-Sizzlerz
-Tulips-
-Tulips-

Captain Kalaunji

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Most of the members here don't make vms because they don't know how to make them.It has nothing to do with the hatred/criticism of the show. 
I agree criticisms have increased since last few months. But who is responsible for it?The makers or the members? If people think that members like me are unnecessarily criticizing this show then fine,I will stop making posts here.The show might be perfect for some members. They might like daya spreading superstitions,jetha babita flirting scenes, hypocrite champak preaching everyone to be good but he himself is unfair to his own son,etc.but that doesn't mean everybody's gonna like them.

I feel this show is not a perfect show so it should stop preaching and become a light hearted comedy show again. They should stop showing social issues in the show because there are already many shows on TV on social issues.And this show never dealt with social issues since the beginning. That's what I meant in most of my posts.If they are trying to bring changes in the society  (which they mentioned in Friday's episode ),they should first try to make their own show and it's characters perfect. 

Sorry to everyone who felt hurt after reading my posts.

terenaam_ahmobsessiveperson

terenaam_ahm IF-Dazzler
terenaam_ahm
terenaam_ahm

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 6:37am | IP Logged
@ .Subha.

well subha...i don't know about other but for me...you...aarti and debby... are super writers, and review the tracks or episodes very well, and your posts makes sense.  i love reading your post and discussing them..

just because other don't like it or whatever i guess u must not stop posting..its ur opinion..some like some don't...so please don't stop posting.

log kya khete hain ya kahenge does not matter..Smile

Edited by terenaam_ahm - 04 May 2015 at 6:37am

-Tulips-obsessiveperson

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index