Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar

India-Forums

Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar
Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar

Neira FF : Forever in your Arms, New update Page 12 on 29th May. (Page 12)

Zainab_Sidd Senior Member
Zainab_Sidd
Zainab_Sidd

Posted: 29 May 2015 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sampa79

Nice update

Thnk you sooo much Sampa
on behalf of Simi Smile

Zainab_Sidd
Zainab_Sidd

Posted: 29 May 2015 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Hello people,
Simran here... Posting a new update, do read the earlier one too.. on page 11. enjoy and keep supporting.

Part 2 -

"Maaf toh maine tumhe bohot pehle hi kar diya tha Nachiket... Par khudko maaf nahi kar paayi main... Main haar gayi... I have failed as a mother Nachiket..."

"Khud ko dosh kyu de rahi ho Ragini? Galti hum dono ki hai... Its us who have failed as parents... Not you alone Ragini..."

"Nachiket main jaa rahi hoon... Marne ke alaava aur koi raasta nai bacha mere liye... Main jaa rahi hoon aur suicide karungi..." she got up and freed her hand from him and walked out of the room...

"Ragini! Yeh tum kya kar rahi ho... Ragini wait tum please meri baat samjho sab kuch theek ho jayega... Ragini please aisa mat karo..." he got up and walked after her...

She was completely broken and nothing could stop her tears... She ran up the stairs and walked up to the terrace... Hot tears kept rolling down her cheeks... Every tear felt like he was stabbed and his heart was bleeding... Nachiket followed her and stopped dead when he saw her ready to jump...

"Ragini! Yeh tum kya karne jaa rahi ho? Ragini tumhare bina koi zindagi nahi hai... Ragini please don't do this..." his heart had stopped beating...

His alarm got him crashing back to reality...

Nachiket had been sleeping and he was at Karan's place... In 2 days he was going back to U.S. with his sister, Pam and his 3 kids, Aagham, Suhani and Ranbir.

Phew... Mujhe toh laga ki meri puri duniya khatam ho gayi thi... Nahi... Yeh toh sapna hai... God knows how she is feeling right now... Ab toh bas bohot ho gaya... Arre after all she's a mother... Uspe kya beethi hogi uss waqt sirf wohi jaanti hai... I really can't afford to lose her again... I need you Ragini... I really need you...

Tumhara naam mere dil ke har dhadkan pe likha hai... Tumhare bina zindagi matlab jeethe jee marr jaana... Kuch bhi ho jaye par I will win you back...

He felt a sudden longing in his heart... A feeling to win his love back... To support her, to love her and to fill her world with all the happiness and joy... He wanted his Ragini back...

Regards SIMRAN Smile

TO BE CONTINUED -

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jagrawalNeiRaFreakssss97zona_malikshabz50

ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 30 May 2015 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Wow Simran!! 
Just read both your updates.. 

great partnership with Zainab! :D

Really enjoyed reading both the parts.. 
Nachiket-Ragini forever <3 Wish he'd stayed back in the show as well! Do write more :) 
Zainab_Sidd
Zainab_Sidd

Posted: 30 May 2015 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ronitfan

Wow Simran!! 
Just read both your updates.. 

great partnership with Zainab! :D

Really enjoyed reading both the parts.. 
Nachiket-Ragini forever <3 Wish he'd stayed back in the show as well! Do write more :) 
Omggg thank u so much that is so damn sweet of u!!!! I hv read all ur ff's n m so spellbound n mesmerized by ur creativity... I'd like to kno ur name... and btw this is my work as a full single update

Zainab_Sidd
Zainab_Sidd

Posted: 30 May 2015 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
Hey guys!!!! Simran here again!! I really need suggestions for my Darmiyaan series... Do read the first chapter on page 11 and 12... And pls suggest scenes and moments and things I could pen down... Thanks for the warm welcome and comments!!! Luv y'all!!!

Thanks again,
Simran
Zainab_Sidd
Zainab_Sidd

Posted: 16 June 2015 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shabz50

Love the update

thankyou soo much :))
shabz50 IF-Rockerz
shabz50
shabz50

Posted: 16 June 2015 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
U could write how neil stays back and gets arav out of jail and arav puts the condition that they all have to live together
zona_malik IF-Dazzler
zona_malik
zona_malik

Posted: 19 June 2015 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Fab job girlies
Looking forward to dis new turn

Best of luck lovelies :-)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Zainab_Sidd

Go to top