~~Param Mitra of the week # 19~~ Official MOTW. - Page 4

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by ..Kimi..

Yoju..Tera college admission hogaya?

Ab tak result bhi nai aaya hain bas parso hain and kal admission form lene jaana hain πŸ˜†
@Subha di..Will answer your questions tomorrow..Little busy now..Hope you understand πŸ˜› And yaah bahut kam they questions πŸ˜†
Originally posted by ...Idea...

Ab tak result bhi nai aaya hain bas parso hain and kal admission form lene jaana hain πŸ˜†

All the best for results...Mujhe toh bas pass hona tha...Aur mein hogayi..Isliye I'm happy πŸ˜†
Mujhe toh kal admission ke liye jaana hain aur mujhe abhi yaad aaya..πŸ€ͺπŸ˜†
Originally posted by ..Kimi..

All the best for results...Mujhe toh bas pass hona tha...Aur mein hogayi..Isliye I'm happyπŸ˜†
Mujhe toh kal admission ke liye jaana hain aur mujhe abhi yaad aaya..πŸ€ͺπŸ˜†

Lol meinko bhi aaj hi meri dost ne bataya Ki kal admission form lene jaana hain heheh meinko bhi bas pass hona hain 11th Mein bahot jhola Patti Ki hain πŸ˜†
Let me remind you ke this is Motw thread, not parhai ka discussion one. You parhaaku students. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by ...Rushar...

Let me remind you ke this is Motw thread, not parhai ka discussion one. You parhaaku students. πŸ˜†
Thanks for Reminding Nilu...πŸ˜†Now let me answer Subha's questions πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by .Subha.

Here's my set of questions.

1.What's the first thing u do after waking up in the morning and the last thing before going to bed in the night? After waking up, I just stare at the clock..If it is 6:05 am,then I feel happy coz I will get 5 more minutes to sleep πŸ˜† The last thing that I do before going to bed is pray to god πŸ˜Š

2.Look up.What's on top? Fan πŸ˜†

3.Look down.What's down? I spotted my college Identity card lying on the floor! 

4.Look at the window.What's the first thing u saw outside? Our car and a cat sleeping on its topπŸ˜• πŸ˜² OMG..what is she doing there?

5.Which classical dance do u know? Bharatnatyam..I have completed my 7 years of bharatnatyam, done with my Arangetram and also have given 2 government exams and passed with distinction! πŸ˜ƒ

6.Who's ur first crush? It was Sumedh from DID season 4..But currently my crush is Parth samthaan aka Manik from Kaisi yeh yaariyan πŸ˜³β˜ΊοΈ

7.Do u have/had any crushes on any actor from tmkoc.If yes then who?When tmkoc had started, I had a crush on Tappu.. πŸ€ͺ But I was small then πŸ˜†

8.Whose moustache u like the most?Taarak or Jetha or Popat or Chalu pandey? Jetha's moustache πŸ˜†

9.What will happen...
If daya stops doing garba in the show?Firstly,no one will come to promote their movies in Gokuldham...sub log daya se garba seekhne too aate hain gokuldham mein...πŸ˜›
secondly, navratri mein Jetha ko babita ke saath garba karne ka full chance mil jayega..πŸ˜†

If jetha increases the salaries of nattu kaka and bagha?natu kaka ke schemes and bagha ka side business dono band ho jayenge..πŸ˜† and they will order food from posh restaurant and tease jetha while having lunch in shop..πŸ˜†

If bagha and bawri decide to stay in gokuldham society after marriage?then jethalal ki pareshaniyan aur badh jayenge.😭.πŸ˜†, 

If babita decides to tie a rakhi on jetha's wrist on rakshabandhan?Jetha sholay ka thakur ban jayega..aapne do haath katwa lega magar babita se rakhi nahi bandwayega..πŸ˜†

If tapu sena start wearing full pants?then popat officially budda ho jayega and aapni shadi ke sapne dekhna band kardega..πŸ˜†, kyun ki full pants means tapu bada ho gaya..abhi wo flirt karna start karega..probably sonu ke saath..πŸ˜†
If Anjali decides to stop giving diet food to taarak forever? Tarak ki toh lottery lag jayegi πŸ˜†
If Hathis decide to go on dieting?then haathi family jahan se bhi mahine ka ration lete honge usko dukaan band karni padegi..πŸ˜† 

If sundar asks jetha to change his shop's name as Sundar electronics?jethalal...sundar aur daya dono ko permanently ahmdavad bej dega..πŸ˜†

If Jeevdaya ben comes to the gadas house for few days?then jetha ko Himalaya jaana padega..πŸ˜†
If Popat decides to become a brahmachari all his life?dusre din phir aapna irrada badal dega...πŸ˜†, uske irrada khabhi pakke nahi hote..πŸ˜†

10.Lastly,what's ur ambition in life? to live the life every moment and cherish all of its beauty😊

Zyada questions nahi the na.Sirf thode hi the.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†Have fun answering them!πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by ..Kimi.. - 8 years ago
Super Answers..πŸ˜†

now few questions from my side

What is the one, single food that you would never give up?
What's your favorite midnight snack?
What was your favorite toy as a kid?
Where did you go on your first airplane ride? how was it?
Last thing you bought?
Last person you argued with?
fav. internet browser?
internet for you is?
three things that you can't live without?
Who has influenced you the most?
Originally posted by terenaam_ahm

Super Answers..πŸ˜†

now few questions from my side

What is the one, single food that you would never give up? Pani puri πŸ˜†
What's your favorite midnight snack? Wafers πŸ˜›
What was your favorite toy as a kid? Barbies.πŸ˜›..I have 20-25 barbies..Whenever I see them,I feel so nostalgic..I used to play like anything with barbies when I was small..
Where did you go on your first airplane ride? how was it? To Goa when I was 5 yr old I was damn excited to travel by plane for the first time..Also the air- hostesses pampered me a lot by giving chocolates and all..πŸ˜†
Last thing you bought? My physics digest πŸ˜†
Last person you argued with? With My sister for the TV remote πŸ˜† 
fav. internet browser? Chrome
internet for you is? A new life πŸ˜Š
three things that you can't live without? Food, Internet and my parents πŸ˜†
Who has influenced you the most?My dance guru under whom I learnt bharatnatyam..He is no more now..πŸ˜”But he influenced me a lot in life..To work hard πŸ˜Š
Edited by ..Kimi.. - 8 years ago
Wonderful answers Kimz.Kya idea nikala tumne!Agar daya ka garba band ho jayega toh film promotions bhi band ho jayenge.πŸ‘

All ur answers were too good.