India-Forums

Nach Baliye 7
Nach Baliye 7

What is up with the judges?

-Rambler- Goldie
-Rambler-
-Rambler-

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
What is wrong with the judges this season? All three of them are so disappointing. 
Preity- I dont get her criteria for giving out marks like freebies. She gave 10 points to Sangram and Payal  and that arpit guy today LOL Like i get it you want to encourage the contestants but this is really lowering the standards of dance. I like preity but she comes across as a very bad and a biased judge.

Chetan- He gets too personal and rude with the contestants. Although most of the time i find my self agreeing with his scoring. 

Marzi- I dont find him giving any technical advise to the couple and his scoring is also too lenient for a technical judge. Comparing him to terrence will be like apple and oranges.

This is the format already sucks and on top of that the judges are also lacklustre. I dont think i can watch the show live anymore. The dancing standards is really low this year all thanks to the judges for giving marks away for free.

Also i dont get what is criteria for elimination? How do they decide which couple gets eliminated? Is it based on score or some love meter test. I have not watched the weekly episodes so its very confusing. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

kiran_bhatiakhushi_shankarFairyChikkrutiv100halifax004foreverlazygrey23kooliio

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top