Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

|firefliesHaven|MaNan AT#108| Of Intentional Goofups n Moon Eyes... (Page 77)

BoxedIn IF-Dazzler
BoxedIn
BoxedIn

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by charminggenie

You needed it , Box. Hug

Please. You thought I needed saxx. Stern Smile

@Adhi: Dunno about feels but I was totally absorbed by an episode after a long, long time. And it was really the acting- I was so impressed today. I'd missed this intensity in the show. Drama without intensity falls flat, but I'm glad that for once, we got this at least. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

harinisriram39CooChiCat.Flame.Of.Rosegeet.a

geet.a IF-Sizzlerz
geet.a
geet.a

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BoxedIn

Originally posted by geet.a

Boxy: i was amazed at how WELL the acting was..how fast-paced the epi was..how awesome the execution was..

but man, seriously..parth owned the epi. through and through

manik's pain haunted the episode

Yep. I felt for Nandini too, Niti cries soo well it's impossible not to, but this whole Pandit angle and kidnapping thing is just so stupid anyway that I'm kinda glad they focused on Manik instead. And Parth NAILED it. I'm amazed at how good he was. 

Special mention to the Manik-Noyonika scene. AWESOMETASTIC. 

I know..nyomanik scene was FANTASTIC!!

And parth was stupendous!

Niti, in that scene with Pandit was SO perfect, I cried too...the fear, disgust, pain, anger...all of it so perfectly balanced..i found it to be one of her finest performances...

Today's episode showed me also that they can act REALLY well even without one another's presence..
manik and nandini do not always need to be in the same frame to be together

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sheetal_tellsAnamadyashantellbrownmamathasridharA.Hajnalharinisriram39CooChifilter.coffeeFlame.Of.Rose

BoxedIn IF-Dazzler
BoxedIn
BoxedIn

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Flame.Of.Rose

Indeed it is. My dad tareefed me on my face. Like whats wrong with this world Stern Smile Too strange day man Stern Smile
Something wrong with the day and not us. Final conclusion. ROFLROFLROFL

That won't ever cease down Box ROFLROFL In fact I only watched Manik-Nyonika, Pandit-Nandini and precap. Also the basement scene.  No story to follow Stern Smile

Lol, you too? It must be the day then. May the fourth of May be with us. LOL

What story, which story, who even cares? That switch is off. LOL But emoshuns are emoshuns. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

harinisriram39Flame.Of.Rosegeet.a

Cat. IF-Sizzlerz
Cat.
Cat.

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 2:11pm | IP Logged

You needed it , Box. Hug

@Adhi: Dunno about feels but I was totally absorbed by an episode after a long, long time. And it was really the acting- I was so impressed today. I'd missed this intensity in the show. Drama without intensity falls flat, but I'm glad that for once, we got this at least. 

This.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

harinisriram39BoxedInFlame.Of.Rose

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 2:14pm | IP Logged

You needed it , Box. Hug

Well . Not a bad advice. Floyd and Mukti will second me on thatLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BoxedIn

Flame.Of.Rose IF-Sizzlerz
Flame.Of.Rose
Flame.Of.Rose

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 2:15pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Flame.Of.Rose

Indeed it is. My dad tareefed me on my face. Like whats wrong with this world Stern Smile Too strange day man Stern Smile
Something wrong with the day and not us. Final conclusion. ROFLROFLROFL

That won't ever cease down Box ROFLROFL In fact I only watched Manik-Nyonika, Pandit-Nandini and precap. Also the basement scene.  No story to follow Stern Smile

Lol, you too? It must be the day then. May the fourth of May be with us. LOL

What story, which story, who even cares? That switch is off. LOL But emoshuns are emoshuns. LOL
Its May four Box. Sherlock fell down the cliff on this day Cry The day was never good. Now I realized the whole sorcery LOL

Honestly speaking Box, I don't remember last episode I watched without skipping a single scene. Like legit without skipping. Kabhi na kabhi, kuch na kuch skip kiya. Story has been so off. Its only now that I am realizing when I marathon it. Individually quite few scenes stood out and out of those very few blended just right with the story.
Diiyaa95 Senior Member
Diiyaa95
Diiyaa95

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Just a thought ... is there any possibility manik bumping into arymaan is supposed to be the initial cause for a misunderstanding to develop between them? Manik thinking arymaan had/has smthng to do with pandit in all this kidnapping business and that's how their hatred/disliking to each other track starts...

P.s. Dislike the new guy seriously can't stand him already another waste of space n screen time on KYY yet agn :/ y not make use of the characters already on the show!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

A.HajnalCooChifilter.coffeeCat.

BoxedIn IF-Dazzler
BoxedIn
BoxedIn

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by geet.a

I know..nyomanik scene was FANTASTIC!!

And parth was stupendous!

Niti, in that scene with Pandit was SO perfect, I cried too...the fear, disgust, pain, anger...all of it so perfectly balanced..i found it to be one of her finest performances...

Today's episode showed me also that they can act REALLY well even without one another's presence..
manik and nandini do not always need to be in the same frame to be together

I LOVED the Manik-Noyonika scene. 

He went from begging her to bargaining with her to threatening her- and I cannot tell you HOW long I've waited to see Manik assert himself with Noyonika. He always mocks her or shrugs her off or makes some deal with her- but today, ALL BETS OFF. Because it was NANDINI. He finally has something precious enough, something which makes his OWN life worthwhile, makes him wanna fight for himself. And today he started fighting. It made me go ASDFGHJKL. 

Also it was probably the only scene which was ACTUALLY relevant to the story in some way so there's that too. LOL

Edited by BoxedIn - 04 May 2015 at 2:27pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

shantellbrownAnamadyaStardust09nymphadoratonksDiiyaa95missvioletharinisriram39CooChiA.HajnalEXOL-MKB-Cat.geet.acharminggenie

Go to top