Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

|firefliesHaven|MaNan AT#108| Of Intentional Goofups n Moon Eyes... (Page 7)

ZAHARA. IF-Rockerz
ZAHARA.
ZAHARA.

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
did nandini even have a character growth?

Cat. IF-Sizzlerz
Cat.
Cat.

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
I am turning in for today because I am exhausted and hi KiranEmbarrassed
See you guy tomorrow.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Flame.Of.Rose

Flame.Of.Rose IF-Sizzlerz
Flame.Of.Rose
Flame.Of.Rose

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Transcribing MKrayZee's Voice note and opinion on Nandini:

I've been saying this from, I don't know how long, Nandini has been dealing with so much, so much. Any sane, real character would have had a break down by now, they would have had a meltdown by now. They would be sitting in a psychiatrist office pouring out their heart and crying out their heart, or may be not crying up, or like just, numb. You know, because she's been through so much, no body can handle it man. 

Right now, it all depends on what pandit's game is. I don't think he is going to rape her or stuff like that but he will shake her up. He will shake her up and it will shake her notions about life and people. Its not going to cause a breakdown, I don't think its going to cause a break down, but all of these events combined, you know from the whole bullying, Rishabh's attack, almost falling off the cliff, getting Manik, losing Manik, Manik's hand getting amputated, Soha, and hope track, all of this, this should be the nail in coffin.

I wish she goes like, 'I am tired of all of this, I want a normal life.'

I want such a scene where nandini is actually angry, not crying, but angry, at fate, at people. She should just say, "I am just a 17 year old girl, damn it people, leave me alone. Can I not deal with all this? Can I not just be happy, normal 17 year old for a while?" I want that for her. I don't want tears, they can be angry tears but not like 'oh-my-god-I-am-this-abla-nari' tears.

But yes her light has definitely dimmed in. Anybody's would, anybody's light would have been dimmed by now.

And I agree to every single point Zee made.

Longer rant tomorrow when RuBro is here else she won't let me see the day light of it. LOL

Edited by Flame.Of.Rose - 03 May 2015 at 2:10pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

AnamadyamoonstonespiritnymphadoratonksQueenOfHellrubys07MKrayZeeCooChidiva82

white_beauty Goldie
white_beauty
white_beauty

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
lalsa and her love for melodrama scares meConfusedConfused
CooChi IF-Dazzler
CooChi
CooChi

To be honest ..there was so much to show about Cabir even after Raghav's exit.
I was waiting for the way they will present Cabir Mom equation after that.I wanted more scenes of Khuddar Cabir showing his Mom that he is not abnormal.
I wanted more scenes on Gays facing day to day problems in a country like India. I was ready for CaVya track.I loved their first InsaanoWala convo about the RJ thing. It was light and nice.

CabIni had a nice buildup.But again Cabir is Manik's friend first so... But Nandini and Cabir are very similar to each other and this made me like them even more.
I like AbhiNi more than CabiNi cause Abhi was Nandu ka direct friend. Their comfort level was that of Chuddy Buddies. They never hugged each other and consoled each other but they did the talking bit really well. Nandu had her OWN FRIEND. Nice.

Navya Nandu were blah for me in the beginning..but I liked Nandu's friendship towards Navya in the sex ballot track

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shantellbrownnymphadoratonks-KP-noor321ZAHARA.TheFaerieQueendiva82

BoxedIn IF-Dazzler
BoxedIn
BoxedIn

Originally posted by ZAHARA.

did nandini even have a character growth?

She fell in love. Does that count as character growth? LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheFaerieQueen

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by white_beauty

Originally posted by BoxedIn

There is a difference between criticising the overall story and criticising a particular track. The FC track was a big BORE, dragged beyond belief, and made Nandini look like a five year-old who needed constant pacifying from Manik. Solid lochha in writing. I'd found the same problem with Manik towards the end of the Soha track too- the guy who was ALWAYS so alert about everything Nandini, who was the ONLY one who could make her talk- he couldn't figure out why she was packing her bags. Such lazy writing for the sake of dragging the plot. THAT is something which did not happen in the first 70-odd episodes. 
But problem is, because Manik is the 'hero', you can always make Nandini the damsel-in-distress, make him rescue her and give him his glory back. how do you do that with Nandini? Make her punch all the villains? The only real one left in the show is Noyonika- and she does get to say smart things to her. Apart from that, Nandini has practically nothing and nowhere to show her heroism and strength in, and that is a problem that is rooted in the first 70 episodes as well. WE just didn't notice it becuase the conflicts with Manik were too big. Abhi MaNan are together, things have been resolved, toh storywise Nandini ka sar-payr kissi ko nahi dikh raha. 

this! exatly!
after almost 200 episodes its still not clear whether nandini likes music or not. what is her passion what does she want. initially also her spunky nature have all come out due to her conflicts with manik an maybe fab5 but with all that sorted there is no other way to bring that spark. so they really should do something about this post kidnapping. till now nandini has been all about doing what others want or what is good for others. it has never been explored as to what she really wants what is her dreams what is her fears nothing. even the whole nh3 happened cos of navya!
other than that she was never intrested in joining space also to begin with

@Bold - +10000000000000000000 
Her spunk, fighter spirit was there because that was constantly played for 100 episodes through fab5 and Manik,. Now how can her reaction be similar. They try to bring in new people to lift up the spirit but because we they are too OTT and always playing MaNan equation we never invest. 

Most Kidnapping could be a good thing if they go for a reboot and actually , make it about Nandu getting her spunk, her passion back. 

For 100 episodes Nandu had no passion , now she has one in her love for Manik but that makes her Plain Jane and that bothers us as females. We want more and get irritated by  lack of it. 

Keep MaNan relationship happy sorted drama free, and stir up individual growth for Nandu and let Manik play with Harshad .

No Mushad , please. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shantellbrownmoonstonespirit

TheFaerieQueen IF-Rockerz
TheFaerieQueen
TheFaerieQueen

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Night guys...will continue tomorrow. 

Go to top