Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

|firefliesHaven|MaNan AT#108| Of Intentional Goofups n Moon Eyes... (Page 47)

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZAHARA.

I thought Sunny Sharma was going to be gay. O.O

Poof and his OTT ass ran away , or Cabir kicked him out.

New guy can be gay, won't mind at all , but best if he does the invisible man and poof away .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

CooChiZAHARA.filter.coffeegeet.a

angelrj Senior Member
angelrj
angelrj

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Hey all...sorry to interrupt but I felt like putting across my view...today the characterisation of pandit was really good.. to me he felt like a psycho more than a creep or lecher... he.is a control freak and there is a slight sexual undertone...but he thinks whatever he is doing is right and for other person's good.. he loses his sanity when nandini or any gal he wants doesn'tobey him...and it's when nyo calls him he partially realises the consequences.. he needs psychiatric help and he may have some terrible past...since dishank doesn't know when his exit I feel the cvs would explore abt his past..like reason for his behaviour...Ihope Imade some sense        LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CooChi

-Cherry- IF-Addictz
-Cherry-
-Cherry-

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 9:32am | IP Logged
#ProtectMaNan2K15 ! 
btw what did everyone did of the episode? I found the episode very thrilling, but overall it was Nandini's scared and frightened face that just got to me, thought the acting was so spot on. Sh was so terrified and every time that Pandit touched her (douchebag) she just flinched and honestly this moment will traumatic for her in the future and I hope the writers experiment with it. Also Loved Manik freaking out, he looked so lost in the episode like he didn't know what to do and the only thing that mattered to him was finding Nandini. Manik and Nyo's conversation though, that was incredible, there are times I watch their scenes and I always picture Young!Manik never getting that love and affection he wanted, and just being a lonely boy and my heart honestly hurts thinking about. And I hope that when this show does end that Manik and Nyo's relationship is addressed because I want Manik to be loved by his mother, and no matter how much they hate each other and want to cause each other pain at the end of the day they are family and I really want to see Nyo putting Manik's happiness before her own. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AnamadyaCooChiSrujana7.MaNan

TheFaerieQueen IF-Rockerz
TheFaerieQueen
TheFaerieQueen

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charminggenie

@TFQ Yes but you don't transition well then, from kidnapping, life threats to suddenly Nandini behaving normally. Weren't we hearing rants about Nandini being superhuman and not reacting at all ? So why shouldn't we let her fall once and rise , be vulnerable when there is big tangible around?
What will they do by going to Mangalore, Amms would anyone regret Pandit thing? Not now , maybe later . But fab5 and Manik trying to cheer up Nandu , by organizing party, picnics, Manik helping her is enough.

Our problem is always when there is a conflict for MaNan that should not be there , let their relationship be stalbe, happy place and just let them struggle individually . 

Genie, She can be down and shut off herself for a while but no complete breakdown because the show is at a transition. These two are very different things. If they show something serious and very heavy they might land up losing the audience forever. And their primary audience is teenagers who want light stuff. 

Also Amps will regret Pandit but that in no way should make her approve of Manik because of what she saw. She saw changes in Nandini because of Manik.

Manik will still have to work hard to get her approval.

Edited by TheFaerieQueen - 04 May 2015 at 9:37am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Srujana7.MaNanCooChidiva82

Souma.N IF-Dazzler
Souma.N
Souma.N

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 9:33am | IP Logged
There was a pic of niti with the riddhima girl today...and niti was In  nandu type attire...
So I am guessing that manik saves her and she and riddhima testify against pandit or something...that wOuld also explain dishank still shooting.

Nandu was wearing earrings which I dint want...I wanted her to avoid earrings for a while as it brings back memories of the kidnap and pandit s obsession with making her wear them...and manik would obv go mad seeing her without the earrings...

As much as I want such things to happen...including them showing nandu scared and scarred...I doubt that would happen...it would be a complete let down 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Srujana7.MaNanCooChi

angelrj Senior Member
angelrj
angelrj

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 9:36am | IP Logged
I was watching old episodes and saw the never have I ever game...in that mukti says never have I ever done it    Sleepy Iwas shocked...surprised...infact stunned LOL.I thot she slept arnd with random guys...harshad, that pandit etc...so can somebody clear my confusion    Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CooChi

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 9:37am | IP Logged
@TFQ - Who is asking for 50 episodes of Nandini's breakdown , but give her space for 1 week and another 1 week for recovering.
We gave 100 odd episodes to Cabir and his sexuality.
So many episodes to Mukti's pity party 
Alya's thing has had 3 major arcs-Harshad, Manik and Dhruv, now eating disorder.
Dhruv- Attacks, Manik, Alya, Nandini.

^^ Nandini's arcs were always denied .This wasn't the recent rant about right? Her world being all about MaNan? So shouldn't we be happy at this point and let her break-down play for a bit. MaNan would be happy, stable but stir up her individuality . 

Nandini never had a story, now there is one. her struggle for her own self is inspiring, i don't know why we think it's too dark.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Anamadyamoonstonespirit-KP-LiveLaughLove..Srujana7.MaNanCooChifilter.coffeenoor321ZAHARA.

TheFaerieQueen IF-Rockerz
TheFaerieQueen
TheFaerieQueen

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Also Amps will regret Pandit but that in no way should make her approve of Manik because of what she saw. She saw changes in Nandini because of Manik.

Manik will still have to work hard to get her approval.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

moonstonespiritSrujana7.MaNanCooChifilter.coffeeZAHARA.

Go to top