Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

|firefliesHaven|MaNan AT#108| Of Intentional Goofups n Moon Eyes... (Page 13)

geet.a IF-Sizzlerz
geet.a
geet.a

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
I agree with u G!
And hugs..
Its the drag that annoys me too.
no energy to elaborate at the moment.. Lol.

Anyhow,
Pasting from boxy's post

Her fingers trailed tiny kisses on my palm
as she traced the fixed lines of my dark destiny
and with gentle yielding,
transformed them into a thing of beauty;
As her warmth engulfed my unhappy life
and entwined it in hers,
it became that strange, wondrous word: happy.
Playfully, idly, her fingers smiled into mine
as they loved me with an innocence
so typical of dew drops
that fall on a leaf
parched and brown
and colour it gold,
(eternally);
I found my forever
tenuously held
by her hands
so reluctant to say
goodbye
to mine

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shantellbrownmoonstonespiritnymphadoratonkscharminggenie

diva82 IF-Rockerz
diva82
diva82

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_topics.asp?FID=901

I need to put this post here, it's very relevant.
NushIsh Goldie
NushIsh
NushIsh

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
Finally Monday and it's active again in The AT...
Interesting title lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CooChi

NushIsh Goldie
NushIsh
NushIsh

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
I saw a pic where Niti was wearing a new outfit. A new day is coming soon to the KY2 world. 
So much happens in a day in the ky2 world. 
apardh_ba IF-Dazzler
apardh_ba
apardh_ba

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
What did I miss? Why u all r posting here? Did manan had done it?

Ok and last question why manik didnt say anything bout that baby doll wala dance he made her do infront of the watchman?
Why?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divansreemoonstonespirit

CooChi IF-Dazzler
CooChi
CooChi

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by charminggenie

@AR - See MaNan be the only reason why Richa will always have my trust unless she breaks story trope through cliched love triangles and stuff. See MaNan were all about conditions , challenges at one point , that made the thing toxic so i am glad FC for all it's hate removed that Manik stepped up massively and was a dream , so were MaNan as a unit.
Just the only other problem I have is it's very easy to define Manik's love fro her but for normal viewers it's difficult to see Nandu's side because they forget how she stayed with him even after that NYE thing he said , or otherwise. Like his flaws in their relationship are well spoken for and removed , hers are left to just like that because of no space.

Bas, rest they be love. I don't buy the argument that they will burn down much because they have never had normal time ever, they are above many things but it's their OTT larger than life conflicts like life threats, Psychos which can make any normal person paranoid . From storeroom fall to now tree one , he is the only one "saving" her ,it's so consistent , which is why she latches to him for safety and he cannot help but obsess about protecting her. Very consistent from day 1. Remove everything and they be normal kids who dealt with Navya thing during Soha time so nicely. Thats them. I won't mind Manik going overbearing or Nandu holding to him because hey kidnapping, life threats- it would be parallel to her breaking down. So I get the all consuming need for each other. They need normal time to relax which goes beyond fictional worldLOL

See Nandu's character has not be butchered , IMO , it's just they couldn't define her fears or give her tangibles ever.

See Manik has a world of his own.
Alya- Manik, Dhruv, Harshad, Mukti, Cabir.
Cabir- fab4, Mukti, Raghav, Navya, Harshad Manik,Nandu
Mukti-Harshad, Abhi, Navya, Manik, Alya
Dhruv- Nandini, alya, Manik, feb5

^^All of them have so many connection ,all of it were established in the first 100 episodes. But with Nandini it was just Manik after promising Dhruv, Navya for a bit. Everyone had individual arcs in those initial episodes , Nandu never did.
All bits . So how can we say now her world is all about Manik when her every tangible links to him . Also her reactions are very similar to before just the fears were never established before so now when she breaks, down be silly it doesn't make sense. FC-screwed her most , because they took 50 episodes and couldn't write down her fears well and we cannot link it because earlier episodes never had them.

Soha thing actually did so much , brought out fab5 vs Nandu conflict for Manik, so Nandu's fear during NYE actually got legitimized yet because they were not clearly defined and ran parallel with so many things, we never could focus on it.

This FC trick was suppose to be about her fears but not only they ruined it by too much drag( which to some extent is blamed to the uncertainties of desi tv -like Parth thing ,Mukti) .Also because there were so many Manik centric plots like Dhruv, Nyo that pushed back Nandu's fears even more. Making her fears look less impactfull compared to Manik's struggle.

Every other character has had like 100 episodes playing out their fears, vulnerability -with Nandini when they tried but couldn't execute it well. Thats what happened .Also how reverse it is with other growths that makes it jarring. Her spunky, fighting spirit cannot forever be there after so many incidents- if you want to show her breaking down, you need to see all of it gone too. And that was happening and they tried but then poor writing in the last 2-3weeks and dumped down Pandit didn't help. Hope the kidnapping accelerates the break-down and we see that point in her .

I love the episodes for MaNan they made sense everything, just the drag and Nandu's injustice spoiled it.

THIS...^^^^^
All of this.
Clap   Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moonstonespirit

-Loq- IF-Dazzler
-Loq-
-Loq-

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Day Dreaming
kresham IF-Sizzlerz
kresham
kresham

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Hello Everyone...First of all hats off to the ppl of this AT ...u guys really rock

I came here specially to rant n take out my frustration as i heard CV's stalk this place...

So here i go CV's plz concentrate on story instead of dragfest

1)Finish Pandit track ASAP...its not a request anymore its a demand ...
2)Why the hell Nandini is behaving like an abla naari till now she shud have punched Pandit or kicked him for ones...where is our Nandini who punched Manik TWICE,who stood for Navya,Who stood for Cabir,Who stood for Mukti,Who stood against Nyonika n Harshad...One min u show strong Nandini who gives back Nyonika n next min u r showing helpless Nandini come on she is a girl of today's generation...she can fight back
3)Why the hell u guys are hell bent to Turn KY2 SAANS-BAHU/DAMAAD drama...its a bloody youth show...All the aunties entered n doing Bahu n Damaad shit,Why Nyonika-Manik-Nandu tashan is stretching this much R they planning to marry...where Saans-Babhu fights already startedAngry
4)Why the hell somany new entries...Why sunny has come,N Now Aryaman...Dare he comes in between MaNan again...Damn other couples r also there...Show us those 8 characters properly with which u started.
5)Why the hell Dhruv's redemption is not started yet...Y he dint ask apology to Aliya n Nandini
6)Damn u celebrate all the festivals  u still say its only 6 months passed...How the hell Navya is only 3 months pregnantAngry...Burn ur Calender
7)Why the hell thay hide things from eachother ...They r friends ryt then y dont they share thingsAngry

Things we want to see

1)Show us some light hearted MaNan scenes
2)Show us girl Bonding,Why Aliya is hiding her obsession with chocolates,Why Mukti didnt say anyone except Aliya that Abhi passed away.
3)Why Ams was bought n sent suddenly,Bring her back n send MaNan to Mangalore to pataofy her ...Its bloody Vacation ryt now n u guys r not using it...
4)Let MaNan go to Mangalore n then let all of them run behind them to Mangalore along with Chachi n hv some fun n family time...as Cavya r also fedup of their mothers...
5)Plz show Ams giving some Motherly love to FAB5 as all of them hv not got motherly love except Cabir n now he is also craving...Let Chachi n Ams show their motherly love which they r craving from childhood...Let FAB5 know what is Family
6)Show teachers,Classrooms,Canteen scenes...Show what teenagers actually do...Every now n then PPL like Khurana's n Pandit come n do their stunts in SPACE ...Damn they r teenagers let them live their lives happily...
7)Show brave Nandu n let her concentrate on her carrier also
8)Put some brain into Navya that she is pregnant n plz finish this Pregnancy fiasco as its more then 3 months now n she is jumping ,running n dancing like a kid...
9)Show Harshad-Nyonika angle
10)Show Band of brothers
11)N plz stop unnecessary new entries...its annoying now...n make that Aryaman enter in some others lifes...keep him far away from MaNan...let them breath properly
12)Give a proper storyline to Cabir...n let him live in peace

I m done with my rant,Will come back if i left anyOuch

NO Offense ,this is my POV

PS:Plz Keep quoting this post till CV's notice...I m damn pissed off...

PPS:First n foremost thing ,Kich that Pandit out ASAP

Edited by kresham - 04 May 2015 at 12:01am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

lachuushantellbrowndivansreeRassu20NushIshmehjaben_nahinCooChiLiveLaughLove..TheFaerieQueendiva82

Go to top