Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

|firefliesHaven|MaNan AT#108| Of Intentional Goofups n Moon Eyes... (Page 101)

poopymaster Senior Member
poopymaster
poopymaster

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charminggenie

They better play out Nandu's track well now, good move of bringing in her family , she needs tangibles . 
It is beyond revolting to have someone try encroaching our personal space, those flashbacks, her recalling of events- Sigh, God , thank you. 

She would be so zoned out, repulsive towards music and Manik will be there restoring her lost light.

Rishab-Dhruv , nice.

That new entry, so bloody unnecessary. 

yeah lol. why the heck did they introduce him? just to give that earing??? cause i don't see anyother way that he can be of use after this..

But yes, those flashbacks were so traumatic.. god :(, and the more that nandhini is left alone, the more she will start to reel back into her shell now. She needs manik and her family more than ever to provide that pillar of support, to distrat her from thinking about the past. this track has SO MUCH POTENTIAL. they just need to steer it in the right direction. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sheetal_tellsAmbyliciousnymphadoratonksA.Hajnalmadhu245-HJ-charminggenie

ayushijindal Groupbie
ayushijindal
ayushijindal

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 8:28am | IP Logged
i hope they should play this out so well.. the trauma, facing reality and nandini's healing.. everything..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu245-HJ-filter.coffee

TheFaerieQueen IF-Rockerz
TheFaerieQueen
TheFaerieQueen

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 8:30am | IP Logged

Good episode.Brilliant Parth and Niti.Lame exit of a promising character.Wrong choice of song

Manik's pure rage when Cabir confirmed it was pandit. Awesome. 

Aryaman scene not worth commenting. Glad that he had such a small parth in the sequence. Still do not want him in the show. 

Earrings are special Embarrassed

Pandit finally thinking that he can't loose everything and mess it up for a girl.

"Toota darwaza aaya hero Big smile" - Manik thrashing up Pandit was most awaited and it was worth the wait. 

Manik picks up a bat to thrash Pandit ore and in precap repents saying he should have killed Pandit - is this how they are trying to address "kill" issue? Lets see.

Pandit giving a psycho smile to Riddhima and Nandini gave me chills. 

Tender Manik is love, waise  Manik in any form is love EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Nandini couldn't hug Manik back and wanted to go home- a place safe enough - too scared in the world outside. The heart touching attempt after the shower of using towel to cover them to remain in their little safe heaven Cry. It would be so much better if they could live like this forever..

Chacha is a changed man, he has truly become a father to those two kids. From arguing with a taxiwala over fare to not hesitating in spending Rs 15000 on a veena for Nandini. I am glad Nandini such a loving family. Glad they didn't go stereotypical here. 

Fab 4 coming along with Navya & Manik to Nandini's home. Me likes. I loved how they shielded Nandini from initial questioning. They also touched upon Dhruv & Rishabh's attacks. A good sign, hope they won't forget this aspect again.

Chachaji boiling in anger and promising to shake things up tomorrow, is pandit here for a scene or two more?

Shower Scene - Very poignant. It wasn't just the dust and dirt, it was the touch of Pandit that Manik was removing her. How he flinched at seeing the wound on her ear..the pain, the anger ..uff..Parth is killing it these days. I didn't like the song choice though. More touching and soulful song was required here than a romantic one. 

Precap - Manik guilt tripping. I couldn't get Harshad's dialogs, only thing I heard is that its good to be back. 

PS - I hope the upcoming track is not a heavy one.    

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

shantellbrownAnamadyaUshunymphadoratonksmamathasridharzrn1312madhu245A.HajnalLiveLaughLove..Srujana7.MaNannoor321-HJ-medha16Cat.Mimi2609SankiPagal

CooChi IF-Dazzler
CooChi
CooChi

I was so eager to see Manik Punching that Aryaman..
but well...

He is so irritating. Do we really need him?

NO.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nymphadoratonksmamathasridharmadhu245-HJ-

SankiPagal IF-Sizzlerz
SankiPagal
SankiPagal

New entry seems so useless and unnecessary. With all the original tracks coming back.. his thing is going to go absolutely unnoticed. 

Also the guy hasn't been shooting for a while now.. I am just hoping the makers scrap his entry. Its not late. 

I have realised this one thing..We all can bear Manik crying and brooding..yes it pains us.. but one episode without Nandini's enchanting smile .. it wrenches your heart.. thats the very reason why for me Musicana time was way too painful.. i can bear crying Nandini.. but lost, numb n clueless nandini just kills you.

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

sheetal_tellsAnamadyashantellbrownpoopymasterUshuDiiyaa95nymphadoratonkszrn1312mamathasridharLiveLaughLove..madhu245A.Hajnalfilter.coffeenoor321-HJ-Mimi2609charminggenie

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Why the new entry?
Flashbacks, numbing, flinching - the symptoms, Nandu finally reached a crossroad where her growth should begin, Kinda rebooting her. 

Nope this track won't be dark, but it will play out through situations or I hope it does. Veena, earring, music,closed spaces- scarred . 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shantellbrownayushijindalnymphadoratonksmamathasridharA.Hajnalmadhu245filter.coffee-HJ-SankiPagal

CooChi IF-Dazzler
CooChi
CooChi

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 8:33am | IP Logged
How come Harshad came to know about Manik almost killing Pandit for Nandu??!!

Bhavishyavaani seekh k aaya hai kya?!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mamathasridharA.Hajnal-HJ-

SankiPagal IF-Sizzlerz
SankiPagal
SankiPagal

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Sarika .. pandit track hasn't ended yet.. but he won't be seen much...

I agree the song choice wasnt right.. jeena jeena's humm tune would have been perfect or any soothing instrumental... but anyway.. their play of expressions and actions spoke volumes in the shower scene.. that i didn't even pay attention to the song

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mamathasridharLiveLaughLove..Srujana7.MaNanA.HajnalCooChi-HJ-TheFaerieQueen

Go to top