Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

|firefliesHaven|MaNan AT#108| Of Intentional Goofups n Moon Eyes... (Page 100)

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 8:20am | IP Logged
They better play out Nandu's track well now, good move of bringing in her family , she needs tangibles . 
It is beyond revolting to have someone try encroaching our personal space, those flashbacks, her recalling of events- Sigh, God , thank you. 

She would be so zoned out, repulsive towards music and Manik will be there restoring her lost light.

Rishab-Dhruv , nice.

That new entry, so bloody unnecessary. 

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

sheetal_tellsAnamadyanymphadoratonksmamathasridharSrujana7.MaNanmadhu245A.HajnalCooChinoor321-HJ-SankiPagal-MKB-Mimi2609

poopymaster Senior Member
poopymaster
poopymaster

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Oh shit.. i can't. i leterally have no words to say today. I'm not going t comment on the episode today. I'm going to let my emotions calm down a bit. 
Both niti and path stole the show.. I just.. I'm short of words to express what I am feeling right now. 

Poor darling os mentally scarred. she doesn't knwo how to express her feelings. Is too shellshocked and stuck in paranoia. And its killing manik to see her this way. She is breakign down, and there is nothign he can do to ease her pain. and that is whats killing him inside. To see her ever expressive face emotionless. Blank. Hollow. Shattered.  THIS is nandhini's growign stage. so far she has only expereinced the big bad and ugly side of the world through a thrid person's view, be it navya, mukti, or cabir. but now, she is personally affected by it, and this will completely alter teh way she views life from now on. Not everythign will be a fairytale for her from now on. Her childlike innocence, the hope that manik has always admired her for, has been robbed of her. It it will be a long time, a very long time until she can return to normal. 

And it broke my heart to see the murthies, all eager and excited to gift her the veena, to give her happiness, and then them breaking down as well. blaming themselves for not taking care of nandhu better, for failign to be a good family. They are taking the blame for letting pandit inside the house, allowing him near her.  But in realitity, as cabir said, it is no ones fault except the pandit's (and nyonika's) :'(

Overall, fantastic episode with the right dose of emotions to affect the viewers. but that being said, i hope they dont drag this drama for too long. if they do, it would be repetitive thus annoying the viewers. 

Hmm interesting. Dhruv-Rishab story back on track, and harshad upto his old tricks again. 

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

sheetal_tellsshantellbrownAnamadyanymphadoratonksmamathasridharLiveLaughLove..Srujana7.MaNanCooChiA.Hajnalfilter.coffeenoor321-HJ-diva82Cat.Mimi2609charminggenie

Mimi2609 IF-Sizzlerz
Mimi2609
Mimi2609

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CooChi

Originally posted by Miminits

Pandit could have killed Nandini today, and even she realised this at the end when Pandit was mumbling about his reputationAngry
i dont want to ever see Pandit ever again in this show, he did what he had to do, now can he please go away unless at most they show him getting jailed for a lifetimeAngry

I thought he was almost dead!
But such an Ass..he stood up again ..

I want him to get death sentence! Angry

ok now that they've worked with the kill concept and showed Nandu the real dark world, can they just take him away please, he's insaneAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CooChi-HJ-

madhu245 IF-Dazzler
madhu245
madhu245

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 8:23am | IP Logged
What the hell did harshad say in the precap??abhishekh needs to work hard on his diction...and oh I can't make head or tail of why this new entry is required..somebody just tell him to get lost..Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mamathasridharCooChifilter.coffee-HJ-

CooChi IF-Dazzler
CooChi
CooChi

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 8:23am | IP Logged
The moment when Manik was unable to utter a single word.. He wanted to comfort her..but words were refusing to come out.
Those doe eyes once full of love and chirpyness were now numb..lifeless..empty.
The guy was half broken at that moment because his girl stood there lifeless ..emotionless.

I love Parth as Manik. The portrayal of helplessness was splendid.
PaNi are MaNan. They blow lives to their characters even when the characters stand lifeless. ( I donno what I wrote)

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

shantellbrownAnamadyanymphadoratonksmamathasridharLiveLaughLove..Srujana7.MaNanA.Hajnalnoor321-HJ--MKB-charminggenie

Mimi2609 IF-Sizzlerz
Mimi2609
Mimi2609

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charminggenie

They better play out Nandu's track well now, good move of bringing in her family , she needs tangibles . 
It is beyond revolting to have someone try encroaching our personal space, those flashbacks, her recalling of events- Sigh, God , thank you. 

She would be so zoned out, repulsive towards music and Manik will be there restoring her lost light.

Rishab-Dhruv , nice.

That new entry, so bloody unnecessary. 

yep lets hope they do justice to this trackOuch

this track and her being unable to play music is a very good track for Manan, no more separation no more third angle, just let Manik heal his starOuch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shantellbrownayushijindalmamathasridhar-HJ-

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Reaction of her family spot on. So much sensitivity here. I am so glad to see the reactions of his loved ones. The repercussions of this event is playing on everyone and that is how it should be. Keep this A-game going , KY2.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ayushijindalnymphadoratonksAmbyliciousmamathasridharA.Hajnalmadhu245CooChifilter.coffeenoor321-HJ-

CooChi IF-Dazzler
CooChi
CooChi

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 8:26am | IP Logged

Originally posted by CooChi

Pandit could have killed Nandini today, and even she realised this at the end when Pandit was mumbling about his reputationAngry
i dont want to ever see Pandit ever again in this show, he did what he had to do, now can he please go away unless at most they show him getting jailed for a lifetimeAngry

I thought he was almost dead!
But such an Ass..he stood up again ..

I want him to get death sentence! Angry

ok now that they've worked with the kill concept and showed Nandu the real dark world, can they just take him away please, he's insaneAngry

Same. I don't want him back on my TV screen.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu245-HJ-

Go to top