|firefliesHaven|MaNan AT#108| Of Intentional Goofups n Moon Eyes... - Page 103

Posted: 8 years ago
This Lalsa woman will seriously make a kachra out of the show ! 
Originally posted by CooChi

Logic died the moment they set Pandit free (acccording to the promo) after Riddhima's 'I don't know what you are talking about' . Her testimony is not needed to arrest the pandit..The cops also witnessed Nandini tied there in the garage. This is enough proof.
What m saying is Aryamann is the RAAH CHALTA WITNESS...So he can give his side of Gawahi. 😆

Btw..Hey!

Hey there!

Yeah his gawahi can only turn to ashes an already burnt case of the lame 😆 A promo without head or tail🤪
Originally posted by -MKB-

Ridhima had consensual sex, she was not raped or forced
How can she be a victim ?

Sex?? They had sex?!

When ?How?
Nah this basically is  for public shaming of Pandit. They might give a hero moment to Nandu and some social message shit for a bit. 
The track is over. 
This is my 69th post ☺️ (How I wanted MaNan to make love and I am getting never-ending pandit track, sighhh) 

Anyway, what bullshit is this! The creatives have defied logic quite a number of times, but this is total nonsense! Exactly what @Miminits said, they're showing wrong things on tv. I know there are so many cases in which the victims don't get justice due to powerful personalities in opposition but the POLICE BLOODY SAW NANDINI TIED TO CHAIR IN PANDIT'S GARAGE! I just do not want a track where the vulnerable Nandu has to fight for herself and the a**holic Pandit gets away. If the Pandit was so powerful and influential and clever, he wouldn't have kidnapped a girl and took her to his place, I mean, aren't influential people supposed to be pretty clever? 
So what I want to say is, if they're showing Pandit to be a hot shot and so gets away and hence bringing forth another social track, it's just totally stupid. 

Edited by nymphadoratonks - 8 years ago
Originally posted by diva82

@jags exactly, you and zee are lawyers, you should toast that lalsa.
@Loki, hey babe!

You know I seriously now have no expectations for today's show now. I am soo freaking tried of this. This is a youth show! Where has my show gone pre-soha days? I don't just watch for MaNan, I watch for the integration of how FAB5 harshad and Navya change. I want to know MORE about Nyonika/Harshad/Manik!

BRING ME MY YOUTH SHOW BACK!

THIS CVS THIS! This is meant to be a YOUTH show, so give me some YOUTH and less Kekta! 
Originally posted by charminggenie

Nah this basically is  for public shaming of Pandit. They might give a hero moment to Nandu and some social message shit for a bit. 
The track is over. 

G i hope your right. I hope that pandit track is over before the end of this week, can't handle his BS any longer. 
Originally posted by CooChi

Sex?? They had sex?!

When ?How?

How? 🤣
She told he 'uses' young girls and discards after he's 'done'.
Originally posted by Hit.It.Miss

Hey there!

Yeah his gawahi can only turn to ashes an already burnt case of the lame😆A promo without head or tail🤪

This case should not stretch for more than 3 episodes.
Arey yaar we have Harshad ...use him na.
He is so awesome.(LEL Abhishek excluded)

Also..I want the new guy to Eff Off.
We don't need him.
I signed up for a youth show not a show with psychopaths roaming around freely and the main couple being all superhero and saving the world 😳