|firefliesHaven|MaNan AT#108| Of Intentional Goofups n Moon Eyes... - Page 84

Posted: 8 years ago
Box, you better watch. They linked it with Dhruv-Rishab bit here. They gave Nandu her space , please continue it , give her that sensitivity , bas. She has been denied this for long. Sigh.
No external locus for MaNan. 
Zoey, semester done? I see you are back for good. Dee is also supposed to be back this month.
Originally posted by AnomanderRake

i need to thank Rida. Rida you know why, the pacing is back and how
  😳 Rida, I love you okay??? Now make a post. 
Numb and silent, she looks on through glassy, dull eyes, through a haze of tears and a rush in her brain, the people who love her talk to her...She nods and shakes her head at relevant moments as she looks on.

And he brings her back home..back to reality, back in his arms. As he does so, the pain overwhelms her, the fear, his relief and his love washes over her in waves...it's too much..

'Please take me home' she says to him

And he does. 
Home is with her, home for now is a place of safety, of familiarity, of family: Rishab, her room, chacha-chachi..

He asks her to take a shower, that it will make her feel better...he doesn't leave her be. 
Not even now.
Under the shower, he gently but firmly rubs off the dirty scent of HIS touch, that cheap man who DARED to hurt his Nandini..he caresses her face, and she lets it wash over her, his love, his immense love is more warming than the warm water from the shower...
Her blood starts to flow again. And as he touches her cut earlobe, she aches. It is too much pain, but he reigns in his anger with a firm hand (she registers that it takes him too much to do so) and he..he gently washes away the blood and dries her face with a towel.

That is all she wanted tonight: a world of their own...a beautiful memory..theirs. their beginning..
and here they were, two children: a girl, broken and betrayed by her innocent acceptance of purity of heart and relations between a student and a teacher.
And a boy, ignoring his surge of anger under waves of love for this girl, hurt, but never broken.

He will wait, he will ensure she lives and laughs and loves, that she smiles with her bright innocence again..for him, with him, at him. Anything for her smile.
Everything else can wait.
For now

'I wait for you like a lonely house 
till you will see me again and live in me. 
Till then my windows ache'

And ache he will. So long as she does.
Each pang, each nightmare she suffers, she will get through it.

I cried after watching the episode..
Niti and Parth: I am in awe of their acting. Not only do I respect them immensely, I am IN LOVE with their acting.
They DESERVE all the praise they get and MORE. So much more.

I ached for nandini today, and for manik. I ached WITH manik for nandini...she was a lost girl, looked so fragile..like she'll break in a gust of wind..

I am so happy she has a family and friends who will do anything to keep her happy.
baby needs ALL the pampering she can get.
I wish..oh how I wish she gets okay soon...

Chachi's guilt made me feel so so sad...it was heartbreaking :((

I loved the episode but I cried alot.. :(

Love u guys

P.s: I am waiting for my friend to arrive so we can go have daaru..
Originally posted by AnomanderRake

i need to thank Rida. Rida you know why, the pacing is back and how
I know right? She is beyond amazing and everyday, every single day she makes me even more proud :')
No new entry drama please. Poof him away, not needed. 
As a v shallow aside.
WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS COUNTRY??

SO WINDY..and my eyes. my eyes hurt..
I HAD NO IDEA I AM ALLERGIC..now my eyes hurt SO much thanks to those TINY LITTLE THINGS THAT WENT INTO IT :((((

OW, like OW!

And then the sneezing. like let's not even START with the coughing and the sneezing.

PLEASE does someone have a CURE FOR THIS:?
Originally posted by geet.a

As a v shallow aside.
WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS COUNTRY??

SO WINDY..and my eyes. my eyes hurt..
I HAD NO IDEA I AM ALLERGIC..now my eyes hurt SO much thanks to those TINY LITTLE THINGS THAT WENT INTO IT :((((

OW, like OW!

And then the sneezing. like let's not even START with the coughing and the sneezing.

PLEASE does someone have a CURE FOR THIS:?

Election Wind.😆

Where are you going for daaru? 
@Geet..
Thank you soo much!!!!
I don't know what to say..but your words...!!!
Sigh!!!
I m dead for today!!

Thank you once again.
I love you..Hamesha wala!
@Coochi: I was not there that day in the AT. I had left because it was too late and I was feeling sleepy.

And about feeling ignored--I can't say anything as I don't know how to make people comfortable with me. The pages in the AT jump at superfast train speed and may be my comments are lost somewhere.

Its just right now I have very less things to do I am free most of the time but after 2 months I may not visit IF too.

Thanks for the reply. Sorry I just saw your reply there in the previous AT.