|firefliesHaven|MaNan AT#108| Of Intentional Goofups n Moon Eyes... - Page 75

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by ayushijindal

she smiled a bit.. very very tiny smile...

Hain na? thodusa she smiled.
It was a smile of trust. She trusts him.

How beautiful their relation is.
The way she pulled him under the towel.
Just them. She needs him and he is there.
He washed away the black from her soul. Her soul was clean now and she took him with her to her world.
The White world.
I never Knew a towel can have such a beautiful meaning.Edited by CooChi - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Miminits

a very poignant episode😭
need i say something already known and certified, Parth and Niti are just above above awesome as Manan😭😳

i feel Nandini wont be able to play music for some time, and that veena will make her remember Pandit, anyone agree that her trauma will lead to her going away from music for some time till she heals herself completely😭

Exactly !!  Even I Felt The Same !! She Will Keep Herself Away From Music For A While 😭😭
It was a beautiful episode. Truly. I expected her to breakdown, and yes she will not be able to play the veena for a while, but she will come out of it slowly, I hope they won't stretch the breakdown too much. Tomorrow will be heartwrenching episode.
Trully the only person she will trust is Manik, and no one else.

Hats of Parth and Niti! they owned the show today.
Originally posted by CooChi

Can I say I love Chacha Chachi.
Even they were feeling guilty for not being there for Nandu when she needed them.
Nandu is really lucky to have such gurdians.
I feel proud of this show because it does not have DQ guardians who would blame their daughter if someone does anything wrong to her.

Sometimes its really hard to believe that they're not nandini's parents!the way chachu was fuming.and chachi was rishabh consoling him!amazing

chacha-chachi has to be the best gurdian i've seen on Indian tv

Edited by filter.coffee - 8 years ago

Wow, that  was something. Thank you Richa and her team for finally giving Nandu some tangible to base her reaction beyond her relationship and Manik. 
I could set aside my hate for Pandit and FC fiasco but this was A-game.

PaNi has been killing it these days, I cannot they just are effing talented .

Pandit could have killed her because nothing comes above his own pride. Well . 

Manik's raw anger at him, his pain for her. he would have killed Pandit had it not been for Cabir and others coming at the nick of the time.

But Nandu's reactions. OMG , thank you, this is what I needed . The only touch she has ever trusted is of Manik and to be violated of her personal space, the insinuations , the trauma of being locked in a closed room very reminiscent of her childhood had to affect her. Her numbing, zoning out the world, filching at the touch, yet not pushing Manik away. Niti, without saying anything stole it all.

Loved the happy family , Chacha and Chachi love these kids as their own. And to see them this excited was adorbs. This with fab5+Navya hiding Nandu, giving her space- Sigh this is long time coming.
I am so glad they finally told Chacha-Chachi the truth. Thank you for keeping it sane.

Loved Manik's helplessness, he just wanted to cry, but he had no idea- Nandu was beyond broken and that silence was so powerful. Parth was superb,he played off her numbness so well. 
That shower scene - him helping her clean up , the way the ear bleed played out , the pain, his anger and his desperation to make it alll right for her. But that towel scene, all she wanted was them away from the harsh world. She couldn't help but dry him too. Sigh, they be love.

Also special mention for re-visiting Dhruv-Rishab equation.

Hate the new entry.

Precap- Harshad, well, Abhishek better work on his diction.

Now , for all the kidnapping silliness. They really have a chance to bring that element in Nandu- make her go through trauma, have her break-down, let her cry, numb , angry everything. While Manik should be supportive but keep some of her fights for herself. After all this while we have some tangible track to base her reaction. Just hope they build over it. Doubt she will look at music for sometime, setting up nicely for her own discovering of what she wants. Nice. 

Originally posted by CooChi

Hain na? thodusa she smiled.
It was a smile of trust. She trusts him.

How beautiful their relation is.
The way she pulled him under the towel.
Just them. She needs him and he is there.
She washed away the black from her soul. Her soul was clean now and she took him with her to her world.
The White world.
I never Knew a towel can have such a beautiful meaning.
han re.. and he also need healing and only she can give him that... 😊 that is why head touch and tiny assurance trust worthy smile to him...👍🏼
I always wanted Manik to hug Nandini in front of everyone, and how he cared for her.
Originally posted by filter.coffee

Sometimes its really hard to believe that they're not nandini's parents!the way chachu was fuming.and chachi was rishabh consoling him!amazing

chacha-chachi has to be the best gurdian i've seen on Indian tv

The Best Thing About This Show Is That They Have Not Shown Them As Typical  Cacha Chachii  Of Indian Television !!!
Edited by DEVILSDESIRE - 8 years ago
That was one heart breaking episode! Niti was just amazing today! For the first time I felt Nandini's pain as it is mostly Manik and I am more attached to him, but Nandini just had my heart today. I have a heavy heart atm. Sad. 
Anyway, when I saw Nandu jump when Manik touched her legs, I went 'please don't make Nandu jump away from Manik now!' and I am glad she did not do that later, she took and Manik gave all the strength she needs. 
Okay now precap- One thing I did not want was Manik taking blame for all this and do something in anger. Nandini needs him now and he should be with her at all times, he can deal with Pandit later. Hope Cabir tells him all this, but I guess the writers wish to bring the 'I can kill for Nandini' realisation :/ Also Harshad is still evil, I just hope he is not so evil(the reason for which Abhishek quit the show) because I wouldn't like another almost death track now, I would seriously hate Harshad then and Abhishek's bad acting would be the most tasteless and ugliest cherry on the already bad cake >.<
Edited by nymphadoratonks - 8 years ago
Originally posted by VKlovesFK

@BOLD I was about to say this.  Also it would be realistic. 

she was traumatised since start but at the end she knew that Pandit could even kill her to protect his so-called reputation
his touches... her bleeding ear... damn everything has hurt her soul😭
she didnt even hug Manik back and when Manik trailed his hand on her knees she jerked😭

but that veena as a gift serves only one purpose, that means Nandini will hate music for sometime😭