Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Actually make her talk about that accident too . It's about time we hear out Nandu's tangibles. Her fears. Let her tell why she hates stars. Play her angst for a bit against Manik. I want her to talk her fears. That adds layers . 
Nobody is asking for therapist sessions, that is never going to happen, there won't be a doctor around , they never had that for Cabir, Mukti, .

Heck alya needs therapy coz she is going through eating disorder. 
CooChi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
DEAR CVS,
MAKE EVERYONE LOVE NANDU..PAMPER HER...CUDDLE HER...KISS HER..LET HER THROW TANTRUMS..KEEP HER AWAY FROM ALL THE ARYAMANS SHAKTIMANS..
THANK YOU
Sexpot thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi all
I absolutely adored today's episode. A big thank you to the team for giving us Nyo-M showdown. It had vulnerability,angst,desperation and fury. I love this duo on screen. Please more scenes with these two.
Pandit and Unibrow need to have spontaneous chemical combustion!
Although Manik stole the show today,I feel Niti conveyed helplessness and disgust with such aplomb. I love this girl.
From here on what I really would like to see is Nandu surrounding herself with people she loves and trusts to cope with her negative emotions and avoidance after these traumatic events. It's very unlikely she will suffer from PTSD because firstly her temperament is not susceptible (she has already coped with parents death and Rishabhs illness) secondly she has a fantastic support system,thirdly I don't see persistence of her initial reaction over a period of time. But yes I would like her to have some recuperation time surrounded by friends and family with no additional drama.

Someone please kill Unibrow 

TheFaerieQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Not more than one episode of crying...please.
Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Again I dont have a problem with Nandini talking about her trauma to Manik, I have a problem with calling it PTSD, because PTSD is serious and cannot be solved in 2-3 epis and involves a heavy storyline. Everyone knows she is not going to be all chirpy but thats very different from asking for PTSD which involves a very heavy storyline.
BoxedIn thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Just dropping in to say hi to Doc. 😳
Sexpot thumbnail
Genie maybe they need to hire me for a few episodes.😳
I want to be soap star after watching KY2 and I'm definitely loads cooler than their firang doc.
#SexpotDocForKy2
Chetu trend Na for me ☺️
Sexpot thumbnail
Originally posted by: BoxedIn

Just dropping in to say hi to Doc. 😳

Boxyyy
Have you heard this song by Travis "Why does it always rain on me"
Let put that in our SexBox
diva82 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sexpot

Genie maybe they need to hire me for a few episodes.😳

I want to be soap star after watching KY2 and I'm definitely loads cooler than their firang doc.
#SexpotDocForKy2
Chetu trend Na for me☺️

Doc, you are too sexy for me to trend. I rather keep you to myself. 😳
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@VK - I am sick of Nyo too. It's like she has nothing else to do. Make her bolt away ,now that Harshad is back. She can go to S'pore , Manik should threaten her with this and give them space.
Harshad would create mess with Dhruv, Alya, Mukti, Navya, which means ManShad . 

Nandu and he can have light moments, everyone giving love to her, new friendships and just no conflict and externals for them.