Nupur... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Lovely update 
Do continue soon 

Roselind thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
"Adi bhaiya...hum kahan jaa rahe hain?", asked Ruhi in a innocent tone.
"Ishita aunty se milne...", asnwered Aditya.
Ruhi- "par Ishita aunty ka ghar toh hume nhi pata..."
Adi- "Arey buddhu... hum unke clinic jaa rahe hain...Tere daaton mein kal dard ho raha tha na.& she told ki wo dentist hain...toh Maai ne hume unke clinic le jaane sahi samjha..."
(Maai aka Mrs.Patel, the orphange owner)
Mrs.Patel- "Bachchon...hum pahunch gaye...chalo utro..."
The kids got outside the car & ran towards the entrance when suddenly Ruhi slipped over a stone & two hands caught her just in time...
"Thank You so much...", put in Mrs.Patel.
"Its no problem...She is such a cute baby...i just saw her falling so i ran & came to help her...", replied the person.
At that very moment a nurse came out & hailed that person calling out loud, "Dr. Subramanium, u here...ishita mam is asking for u."
"i am coming.", replied back Dr. Subbu.
Subbu turned towards the kids & Mrs.Patel & said, "Are u here for checkup?"
Mrs.Patel- "Yes, Ruhi needs a dentist for her premolar"
Subbu- "And u have an appointment?"
Adi- "We are here to meet Ishita aunty also"
Subbu- "Well, in that case...welcome...but u may have to wait as she is busy in a root canal."
Mrs.Patel- "We will in her cabin. She knows the kids. She will help us."
All of them went inside the clinic cum hospital of Dr. Ishita Iyer.

After about 45 min, Ishita came back to her cabin...To her surprise she found Adi, Ruhi & Mrs.Patel there...On seeing Ruhi & Adi, Ishita couldn't control her emotions & she spread her hands wide to take in the kids in a warm hug...& the kids too ran towards her for the one motherly embrace which they feel only in her arms & no one else's...
Mrs.Patel- "Dr. Ishita, Ruhi's premolars are being a trouble since the past two days...so i thought of bringing her here to u. I know u will help us in the best way"
Ishita- "Ofcourse i am here to help the kids anytime they need me...come on kids. come to the other room for a checkup.."
The two children & Ishita went to the other room while Mrs.Patel stood there watching them. She thought to herself, "Only if these children get her as their mother, they will be happier. I must talk to my husband & then we can talk to Dr. Ishita..."

------------------------

"Dr.Neeta, i think we should go for a high dose medicine course, & its time to call our best therapist, Dr. Rinki Bhalla from abroad. She has completed her studies almost. & in her internships in foreign she has helped out around 10 people in only 3 months. Thats actually an achievement.", adviced Dr.Desai
"But Sir, Rinki's final exams have just strated...& they will be over in the next month & then she is going to Europe for one month training. I don't think she will be able to come here before 2 months.", repleied Neeta.
Dr.Desai- "Then let the present therapy continue. I will call up Rinki & talk to her about her timings & when she will be properly free to join us here."
Neeta- "That will do Doc."

-----------------------

"Hey Pranay...How are u doing man?", asked Mahish while welcoming his old friend, Sub-Inspector Pranay Gupta.
"I am ok...& i am here for work yaar...so i just need ur help in every possible ways afterall u are the ACP of Chandigarh Police Station." put forward Pranay.
"I am ready to help u in all possible ways...But 1st come home & get fresh...", answered back Mahish, ACP Mahish Vardhan.

Leave ur comments frnds...😊

PinkRose95 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice Yaar continue soon.. .
Thanks for the pm
SushSathisha thumbnail
nice update
so nowrinki will find raman and bring him back home... hope adi, ruhi and ishita also meet him fast..
here also subbu... nooo
--HANISA-- thumbnail
nice updt so rinki will treat
raman I love kids n ishita bonding let hope they find raman too
pari... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely update 
Loved Ishita and kids bond
Thanks for d pm
Do continue soon 
VENBA thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Very interesting update...
Loved it..
Thanks a lot for pm..
Waiting for Ishra first meeting...😊😊
rnarayan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely you are creating a story with fresh story line
janani_divan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Different concept.i read all parts,its so different and unexpected turns too.lots of characters.continue soon