Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

I am a guys guy as much as I am a girls guy: Ranbir - Page 2

rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
He talks about everything and everyone and is curious. He wants to know everything in your life. 
Anurag just confirmed that Ranbir loves gossip..Something which was revealed on KWK too ðŸ˜†
Edited by rogerrocks - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

misshypocrite thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Call me cynical, but am I the only one who doesn't believe Martin Scorsese saw the film?  Everything from the trailers looks like a Scorsese wannabe movie, and now I think his name is being used for extra publicity and as a promotional gimmick. 

And it sounds really bad that Anurag either had to be drunk to meet Ranbir or get him drunk to get a performance out of him ðŸ˜†

Martin Scorsese: "I like Anurag Kashyap's films"

Why wouldn't Martin Scorsese look at Bombay Velvet? They obviously share mutual admiration for each other's work.
DB_reloaded thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
so he swings both ways
What is so unbelievable in showing his film to Scorsese? What is the big deal?
So either JJ or Tamasha is releasing in nov, I hope its Tamasha.
rogerrocks thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Piyatrix

It is Tamasha in all probability..Cos major chunks of JJ are yet to be shot unless of course they get done with it quickly..But since they are almost done with Tamasha, i see no reason why they'l wait till next year to release the film ðŸ˜• Either ways, i guess its good in a way cos Tamasha has greater chances of doing well at this point ðŸ˜†
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: LakshmiMata

Martin Scorsese: "I like Anurag Kashyap's films"

Why wouldn't Martin Scorsese look at Bombay Velvet? They obviously share mutual admiration for each other's work.

Oh wow!!   OK I believe him now.  Reason I didn't before were these:

A) he's a Bollywood filmmaker and Hollywood personalities are not that familiar with Bollywood or Hindi cinema.  Their knowledge of foreign films is limited to Europe or Latin America.  

B) and this is my own bias, but I see a lot of Scorsese like moments in BV trailer.  So I assumed Anurag not only copied him (OK was inspired by him) but is also using his name to give his movie credibility.  

Obviously I was wrong on the first part. Second part maybe, maybe not. 

Is he a guy or a man ???? Sounds as if his junk hasn't dropped ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
This content was originally posted by: Piyatrix

JJ is a disaster. They are not gonna release that soon. The other day I saw a report on JJ on 9xe. They said Anurag is gonna make it like a regular movie now: Normal dialogues.. normal songs; they won't say the dialogues through songs. Hence they'd reshoot a good chunk of the movie. 

The movie was shot in South Africa and Thailand. It's common sense they are not gonna go back to the same places to reshoot. So there will be a lot of scenes on chroma key (= DISASTER!) 

Edited by NailClipper - 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: rogerrocks

It is Tamasha in all probability..Cos major chunks of JJ are yet to be shot unless of course they get done with it quickly..But since they are almost done with Tamasha, i see no reason why they'l wait till next year to release the film ðŸ˜• Either ways, i guess its good in a way cos Tamasha has greater chances of doing well at this point ðŸ˜†

Yes Tamasha has a more mainstream story but more then that I liked the synopsis or should I say the theme that Imtiaz gave out for this film. Also Rehman's music, RK's stubble and Corsica ... can't wait. 

JJ has another 70 days of shoot left so in all probability it will release next year.
Edited by Piyatrix - 8 years ago
rogerrocks thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: NailClipper

JJ is a disaster. They are not gonna release that soon. The other day I saw a report on JJ on 9xe. They said Anurag is gonna make it like a regular movie now: Normal dialogue.. normal songs; they won't say the dialogues through songs. Hence they'd reshoot a good chunk of the movie. 

The movie was shot in South Africa and Thailand. It's common sense they are not gonna go back to the same places to reshoot. So there will be a lot of scenes on chroma key (= DISASTER!) 

God you just made it sound downright horrible ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜†  If he is gonna change the basic concept of the film & turn it into something else, then i have no idea what to say ðŸ˜• Still hoping thats a false report/ they just made it up ðŸ˜†