Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

First Look: Sonam Kapoor in and as Neerja (Page 3)

IHeartDeepika. IF-Sizzlerz
IHeartDeepika.
IHeartDeepika.

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
Ikaun is going to ruin this one. She can't play any role convincingly let alone a real life person LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rzan1--Pro.vo.King--

.FilmiDhun. IF-Dazzler
.FilmiDhun.
.FilmiDhun.

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by EllaElla

Originally posted by dingle_hopper

Originally posted by EllaElla

Originally posted by dingle_hopper

Really looking forward to this one. In-flight chaos is something which has always fascinated me.

Have you ever seen Red Eye with Cillian Murphy and Rachel McAdams? The first half of the movie takes place on a flight but it's thrilling till the very end.  

Yup! A few years back a close friend of mine was going through a massive Cillian Murphy crush phase. So she kind of forced me to watch many of his films LOL

I remember it was quite an enjoyable thriller.

Apart from films, I have also watched a lot of air crash investigation episodes on youtube. Although most of them are quite distressing to watch Ouch.

I am that friend, lol. Jk. I always  recommend that movie to people who have not heard of Cillian before. He's  creepy hot. 

As much as I enjoy watching movies about airplane rides going wrong, I can't watch anything that has to do with real life crashes or hostage situations.  I had to stop watching the news coverage of the Malaysian flights that disappeared, it gave me severe anxiety. If it's a story like the pilot who landed  a plane in the Hudson river in New York with no injuries, then I'm good. 

My other favorite airplane movie is ...AIRPLANE! That movie is a classic and so funny. Such a stress buster!

Some funny scenes:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlDXQdgx_QU

LOL yeah I do agree he has this weird sex appeal about him Wink...

One of the reasons I keep watching stories about horrible aviation accidents is because at a time I used to be really scared of flying and always feared about losing a loved one in a crash. Thats a really horrible thought! But I feel watching about these accidents makes me more comfortable with the idea that we cant really control aviation disasters like these Ouch

And I have never seen Airplanes, but it looks quite light-hearted... Should probably watch it sometime.Smile

Ohh, and if you are interested in other real-life incidents in which the pilot managed to save the day, you could check out the Qantas 32 A380 episode. Its not as thrilling as the Hudson river crash, but still goes to show how good flying skills and teamwork can be crucial in situations of mid-air emergencies.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CineFanLuver

CineFanLuver IF-Dazzler
CineFanLuver
CineFanLuver

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LondonDarling

Neerja's family are happy with Sonam playing her but people at IF are not.  LOL. 

Yup! That got me lmao because her casting was such an insult to her memory & family wishes! Silly
Now with that gone, it is going to be something something else. Pure entertainement.LOL

shrikrishna Goldie
shrikrishna
shrikrishna

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Sonam is going to prove Neerja's family wrong by her pathetic acting and Raanjhana was a nice movie where she acted well.They need to watch Aisha/Thankyou/Players for Sonam's awesome acting skills

And someone like PC was questioned as well if she can carry Mary Kom's role.Don't get it why everyone should just feel and say Oh wow, she'll be the best, can't wait for the movie and all this shit

Edited by shrikrishna - 03 May 2015 at 9:12pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TheSmurfsIceflames--Pro.vo.King--ViccoTurmeric

FakeLove IF-Stunnerz
FakeLove
FakeLove

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Who is Neerja? 
Neela-Paani Goldie
Neela-Paani
Neela-Paani

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
I rather trust director's vision...there must be a reason he selected Sonam over many other A-lister actresses to essay Neeraja..I mean its nt like her dad or sister is financing or has any kind of involvement in this project

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CineFanLuverDianaPrince

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
What's with the Sonam bashing as soon as the first look is out? Dont worry...this film was rejected by all your own favorite actresses and then only came to useless Sonam. So move on as there is nothing to feel any sort of regret about.
Its hilarious how most of us dont even know about this lady or this incident and yet everyone's heart is bleeding for her. 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

nierembergiaLEO88IceflameskitkatahaG..OATtouch_of_pinkDianaPrinceViccoTurmericMoonshadow.rogerrocks

--Pro.vo.King-- IF-Dazzler
--Pro.vo.King--
--Pro.vo.King--

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Hajmola.

What's with the Sonam bashing as soon as the first look is out? Dont worry...this film was rejected by all your own favorite actresses and then only came to useless Sonam. So move on as there is nothing to feel any sort of regret about.
Its hilarious how most of us dont even know about this lady or this incident and yet everyone's heart is bleeding for her.

You know a simple Google search reveals who this lady was . LOL

Hajmola , editing my reply here as my post limit is over for the day -

Good point , who is Neerja really ?.. not my family member so why even bother .. bleeding hearts are reserved for Sonam criticisms , she is after all the bigger star , at least on this forum .. LOL

I think any other well known actress would have been OK in this role , but IKaun was the worst possible choice ..

And this isn't about saving the producers from my wrath , the decision has already been made .. this is about me criticising & voicing my opinion over the horrible casting for this iconic role , I Kaun for an iconic role is a big joke ..

Yes, Neerja's brother's quotes are already available in the topic post .. its good that at least family members are OK or seem to be OK with it ..but where are you going with this ? .. are you saying that it should change my opinion too ? LOL

Edited by Quixotic-Frenzy - 03 May 2015 at 11:35pm

Go to top