dietcoke1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
. Edited by dietcoke1 - 8 years ago
CineFanLuver thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Hajmola.

What's with the Sonam bashing as soon as the first look is out? Dont worry...this film was rejected by all your own favorite actresses and then only came to useless Sonam. So move on as there is nothing to feel any sort of regret about.

Its hilarious how most of us dont even know about this lady or this incident and yet everyone's heart is bleeding for her. 

πŸ˜’

What else to do when her casting is such a blow to gems like: Sonam only gets movies because of nepotism, she is never considered for good roles or big movies because she is useless & talentless waste of space.
& it's not like the director Ram Madhvani even gave PRs everywhere the chance to pretend that it was a pity casting:
"... I decided to go ahead with this project that I had been scripting for 1 1/2 years."

Neerja, says Ram Madhvani, is a portrait courage during adversity. "Hers is a story that needs to be told and told with dignity and restraint. When I closed my eyes and thought of Neerja, Sonam Kapoor came to my mind."

Ram confesses he has liked Sonam's work from the start. "I've been Sonam Kapoor's fan since Saawariya. She is just the right fit for Neerja Bhanot's role."

XX

& boy are the insiders madNo one saw it coming or was even checking for Neerja, like Farah Khan's hubby said... πŸ˜³
Edited by BollyFanLuver - 8 years ago
Too_Much thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
A bit of monica bedi, lookwsie ..
LondonDarling thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
She looks really nice.  

Poor Neerja.  I didn't know she had such a huge fan base here who are all so upset that Sonam is going to be playing her.  

But then again, if Sonam were to play Bloody Mary tomorrow, this whole forum would become a fan of Bloody Mary too and feel bad for her as well. 
Edited by LondonDarling - 8 years ago

Originally posted by: LondonDarling

She looks really nice.  

Poor Neerja.  I didn't know she had such a huge fan base here who are all so upset that Sonam is going to be playing her.  

But then again, if Sonam were to play Bloody Mary tomorrow, this whole forum would become a fan of Bloody Mary too and feel bad for her as well. 

πŸ˜†

shrikrishna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
LOL Sonam's fans themselves compared Neerja's family with I-F members..I can't see anyone sad or worried for Neerja's family.I also don't see a reason to shower love for her (if not hate)
If Neerja's family feels she's right choice for playing Neerja,that doesn't mean everyone should feel that way.Like I earlier said,someone like Priyanka who gave performances like SKM,Barfi was still questioned by everyone and media.So why not Sonam?If she'll be good and prove everyone wrong like Raanjhana,then good..and if she acts bad and unbearable (like all other 12 movies) then aur bhi accha
Meherbaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: LEO88

If u can buy Deepika's voice am sure u'll b able to buy sonams voice 

exactly some people here throw hate on sonam's voice when their own darling got the worst voice among all actresses πŸ˜†
mushqte thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Is it supposed to be a comedy? That still says so!Edited by mushqte - 8 years ago
xoFanArtiqzox thumbnail
the real Neerja #SO PRETTY .. Sonam is cute!