India-Forums

Is ZW headed the Sanjeevani way? (Page 2)

dsupriya IF-Dazzler
dsupriya
dsupriya

Posted: 05 May 2015 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jessicarh

I never saw sanjivani..but yesterday i saw some of the episodes n now even i feel its going like sanjivani!!!
I guessed there's some similarities between malvika and simran!! Shocked
n now dr.bedi is also coming!!!
Soo may be its same...
can anyone tell me that rahul was paired with juhi or simran in the end????
Heart
Rahul and Juhi were the endgame there. Simran became a thorn in their relationship. And like Dr Veer supporting Dr. Aaliya Juhi also had someone who supported her(primarily her real life husband) and liked her when Rahul was with Simran. But he also turned grey when he came to know that Juhi could not move on from Rahul.
Anyway there are quite many parallels

Edited by dsupriya - 05 May 2015 at 10:53pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jessicarh

Illuminati07 IF-Dazzler
Illuminati07
Illuminati07

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 1:08am | IP Logged
HI..
I jotted down my two cents to this in another post but I will paste it here since it is the main post regarding that issue

Malvika is the parallel lead of the show and a positive character.. I dont think they will go the same way again.. In sanjeevani they had shown conservative families-- juhi never wore anything other than salwars.. the female characters were typical bahu material..
There is a modern element here.. like the leads dont stick to one particular type of clothing. Secondly Aliya getting famously with Ishaans mom. There is no family drama in the making here.. Malvikas jealousy too is kind off justifiable.. But she has always been fair to Aliya professionally- giving her credit where it is due.

As far as the Ishaan Veer Aliya triangle exists, if Ishaan and Aliya are a pair and they just go for each other-- soon there will be no mystery element in the show. You cant go on with episode after episode of companionship and solving cases without getting bored.
As far as Aliya and Veer too, the story will unfold for itself and I doubt if Ishaan will turn negative.. Cant be very sure about Veer but they have shown a strength of character in him and hopefully he will stay that way. 

So whether you are a Alishaan fan, VeerYa fan or a IshVika fan... hang in there for a whileBig smileEmbarrassed

More than Sanjeevani, I think they are trying to pull off greys anatomy here.. With the voice overs at the beginning and at the end, with the complicated relationships.. and I guess break ups and patch ups, a love can come again kind of approach other than the traditional "first love is always the last love and loving another after him is a crime"

In this show both Malvika and Aliya are positive characters.. Because the tag line of the show is Dil ka Magic, Ya Medicine Ka Logic  Aliya depicting the heart and Malvika the head...
As far as Ishaan and Veer are concerned, Ishaan is obviously the lead and they have shown a possible chemistry between Veer and Malvika as well.. As of now I feel they are confusing the audience.. 

Edited by aashti - 06 May 2015 at 1:09am

ashred12

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 1:35am | IP Logged
do u guys remember d poster wen veer was announced ? Leftend aaliya, next blank spot of veer, next ishaan n rite end malvika...personally i think its symbolic... Initially  just aaliya-ishaan-malvika positioning, just like d love triangle we expected...now veer's position is placed between aaliya n ishaan...i feel it implies dat veer IS between aaliya n ishaan, just like wat we r seeing in d show...he IS always coming between aaliya n ishaan in most scenes...
honestly, i wanted dat poster to break in d middle, with AV on one side n IM on d other...but since i am not d CV...Smile
Jessicarh IF-Dazzler
Jessicarh
Jessicarh

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Its alishaan and Veerika in the endBig smile
But yes in the middle we may get bits n pieces of aliya-veer and ishaan-malvika..but it has become very obvious that alishaan will happen in the end. Malvika may get a new guy if not veer...
par alishaan ka toh no doubt...woh toh hona hi haiBig smile
ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 3:31am | IP Logged
@Jessica...et tu Brutus !! Unhappy
Jessicarh IF-Dazzler
Jessicarh
Jessicarh

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

no i'm not like brutus...
he was a bad guy n i'm not Cry
i have to make myself believe that's its not going to be VeeYaCry
if i'll expect too much..n if that doesnt happen..i'll be heartbroken along with veer...
soo not expecting much n trying(very hard) to accept alishaanCry
ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 4:06am | IP Logged

if i'll expect too much..n if that doesnt happen..i'll be heartbroken along with veer...
just joking dear...hope u read my post in d promo discussion thread...
i feel veer wont be able to handle d heartbreak if aaliya leaves him n go to ishaan in d long run...if she never has an affair with veer, maybe he can handle it...he is capable of limiting himself to her wellwisher...but then ishaan will be possessive wen veer interacts with aaliya if alishaan happens...coz he knows veer has spl interest in aaliya's life...den d entire thing will get more complicated...n seeing d way veer's affection is being shown, i don't think he will enter into a relationship with malvika or any other girl as long as aaliya is in his life in one way or d other...coz i feel his affection is very deep-rooted...aaliya will always be veer's priority no.1...

Edited by ashred12 - 06 May 2015 at 4:08am

Jessicarh

Jessicarh IF-Dazzler
Jessicarh
Jessicarh

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 4:21am | IP Logged

just joking dear...hope u read my post in d promo discussion thread...
i feel veer wont be able to handle d heartbreak if aaliya leaves him n go to ishaan in d long run...if she never has an affair with veer, maybe he can handle it...he is capable of limiting himself to her wellwisher...but then ishaan will be possessive wen veer interacts with aaliya if alishaan happens...coz he knows veer has spl interest in aaliya's life...den d entire thing will get more complicated...n seeing d way veer's affection is being shown, i don't think he will enter into a relationship with malvika or any other girl as long as aaliya is in his life in one way or d other...coz i feel his affection is very deep-rooted...aaliya will always be veer's priority no.1...

unbelievable!!!
Yahan main apne aap ko force kar rahi hoon ki 'you have to accept alishaan' any which ways...n you...how can you take soo much of positivity out of everything everytime Star

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Zindagi Wins Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index